Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? (13372 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Frankenstein: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
No girl in this world can seduce me under normal circumstances no matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Preceedo:

i've done it. but always use ur head before posting
WTH!!!!!!!
Do u av to be this silly?
ALWAYS USE WHAT'S LEFT OF THAT THING U CALL A HEAD WHEN U FIND IT SOOO DIFFICULT TO BE NICE TO PPLE
Katikati

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by pasqal09: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Frankenstein: No girl in this world can seduce me under normal circumstances no matter what.

How old are you?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
zeemoore:
WTH!!!!!!!
Do u av to be this silly?
ALWAYS USE WHAT'S LEFT OF THAT THING U CALL A HEAD WHEN U FIND IT SOOO DIFFICULT TO BE NICE TO PPLE
Katikati

Rude ungratefulness. You hate nice guys,don't you. So i treat you like the piece of trash that u are. Now who is more silly? I'm sure you will soon ask me to unquote this one. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Preceedo:

Rude ungratefulness. You hate nice guys,don't you. So i treat you like the piece of trash that u are. Now who is more silly? I'm sure you will soon ask me to unquote this one. .
U're a sore loser. Whatever happened to ur sense of humour.
Are u always like this? Talo koba e?
So u're a nice guy?
Humour me bro
I've got all the time in the world

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by flyingdutchman(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo: A girl was trying to seduce me the other time and I was just shaking my head cos I don't fall for such infact it turns me off.

She was wearing this type of armless undie and when she saw she bent as though to buckle her sandal so I could see her bossom. I was just shaking my head and smiling asking if that was meant to attract me?

Some ladies dare not sit beside you: they rest their bossoms against urs and pretend as though they are not aware. They also hit ur hips with theirs.

Isn't it disgusting?. Some guys fall for it sha but for me it is a turn off.

Ladies, have you ever seduced a guy and why? Did he fall? Can you seduce a guy you really want to date?
(mature, confudence ladies please).
awww poor thing! Sounds like ur as gay as they come!
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Icudkill: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

Op ure obviously a teenager

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by fran6uc(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2014
Hey gals! Look up. I bliv u've nt met ur match wateva ur pedigree. Seduction can ensue in dat d guy may start havin dat feeling bt its NEVA complete if d dude dozn't make it obvious. 'SELF CONTROL' is d word u gals underate cos despite d kain mata wey sup inside boxers, badest guys go readily supress am.
So u gals can kip blabbing bt nt until u meet one remorseless badt-boy-turned-good who just thinks of ur put-ups as 1 of doz things wey dey behind now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by IAMBREEZY: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Oops
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by carammel(f): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2014
fran6uc: Hey gals! Look up. I bliv u've nt met ur match wateva ur pedigree. Seduction can ensue in dat d guy may start havin dat feeling bt its NEVA complete if d dude dozn't make it obvious. 'SELF CONTROL' is d word u gals underate cos despite d kain mata wey sup inside boxers, badest guys go readily supress am.
So u gals can kip blabbing bt nt until u meet one remorseless badt-boy-turned-good who just thinks of ur put-ups as 1 of doz things wey dey behind now

Why are you incongruous? You should stick to one pattern of writing, Pidgin English or English.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Jerrick(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Show me a guy that hates seduction and i'll show you a liar!! embarassed
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by EzePromoe: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

God Forbid gay? But I hate seduction, No matter how attractive believe me
Look to the post above me for reference
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by tomzman: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Dyt:

Yimu
The one wey talk pass u, we don seduce am
Infact u too small, na ur pastor be my levels

*hands up*

Tuale mama!
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Ashmark(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2014
The best thing for you is to stay away from any thing that will seduce you, as in run when you notice the action. If you think you can stay around and see a lady seduce you without falling for it...That will be hard for me to believe. The only thing I can believe is if you say you ran away.

Out of 10 seduction, if you are not careful, you can fall for 2. Forget about been discipline.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by jmoore(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2014
But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

1- David saw Bathsheba from the rooftop taking her bath. Looks like a seduction scenario. We know what happened later, he committed adultery with her.

2- Potiphar's wife tried to seduce Joseph but he fled, refusing her advances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Ashmark(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Frankenstein: No girl in this world can seduce me under normal circumstances no matter what.

So under which circumstances can you be seduced.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by akposking(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Abeg i don'nt want to be seduced i always end up fk-in her.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by EejaNla01(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Abeg forget lies jare,both mem and women can be seduced expecially by what we desire. Though we might not fall for d seduction but we surely gona be in tough state ...when you aren't a wood.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by EejaNla01(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Abeg forget lies jare,both men and women can be seduced especially by what we desire. Though we might not fall for d seduction but we surely gonna be in tough state ...when you aren't a wood.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Ryda(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
lynpetra:

na lie,u dey lie

U calling me a liar?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Superstar007(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol. Body no be fire wood, like someone stated earlier the best way to avoid seduction is to flee 4rm et
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Frankenstein: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ashmark:

So under which circumstances can you be seduced.
Only if I'm intoxicated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ryda:

U calling me a liar?

Do you tell lies Ryda?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Coldfaya(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mtchewww long story. Who wan escape seduction sef? Abeg ladies leave d op n come seduce me. Even rape me sef I no kukuma mind. Daz all. #walks out n finds any lady ready to seduce me
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by emmadan(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo:

So you have not seduce a guy and the next thing he gives you is "you are a learner" look.

I'm not talking about guys who are already loosed oooo. I mean REAL MEN who don't see every free p**nny as an opportunity.

If you seduce me, I'm only gonna hate. If you like go naked.
see ladies av the false mentality that they can seduce any guy they want.they havn't met real guyz yet.ladies,you think all guyz are obsessed about pvssy?una neva jam correct guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by emmadan(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Look,seduction comes in so many ways.Not all meetings btw a boy and gurl is coincidental.Seduction can come in any form of body language.A gurl can even seduce a man with tears,worries,pains,quick gaze,etc.She doesn't have to show u her naked body.
mtchew.you havn't met an Alpha male.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dyt:

Yimu
The one wey talk pass u, we don seduce am
Infact u too small, na ur pastor be my levels
God! I love this babe's confidence. grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Jerrick: Show me a guy that hates seduction and i'll show you a liar!! embarassed
When I go shopping with my babe na so i dey look yansh sotey gf leave me there comot, i no even know.
If i could be distracted just like that, bro imagine what would happen if those girls i was eye-ing came famzing around me with those shocking body! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Psychedelia(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
@OP

There are different types of sexual seduction, just like there different forms of 'toasting'. And just like girls can react differently to each form of 'toasting', us guys react differently to each form of seduction. Well, I'm speaking for myself here.

There's the 'classy seduction', which doesn't even involve her taking her clothes off or anything like that, but has more to do with what she says, how she says it, eye contact, the tone of her voice and the mood at that point in time. This type is impossible to resist.

But then... There's the trashy 'ghetto hood rat' type of seduction. Oh boy, in this case, she's either leaning over to expose her cleavage, or raising one leg on a pavement to show you there are no panties underneath her miniskirt, or licking her lips in some wack, corny manner. To tell you the truth, when girls come at me like that, I get a little creeped out for some weird reason... Maybe because the next thing that crosses my mind is mgbeke sex in a thick bush. undecided

Generally, it depends on the babe, as well as my mood
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by skyscraperTM(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
I need a female nairalander to seduce me, send me a pm.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
I.cud.kill:

Op ure obviously a teenager

I wouldn't have mind you.
BTW, I wasn't talking to you and I would never talk to a maggot like you.
Mr Amebo, Tatafo don't ever quote me or interfere with watever I do okay?

I see ur Trying to win a girl's favour.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) / My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.