Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34417 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2014
crackhaus:
That's kinda the point sugar... You may not know how to tongue
Goodnight Crackhaus
Do have a happpppy nighttttttttt resttttttt

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by TyLannister: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Mondisweets: A lot of guys tend to say women don't know what they want, but have you actually sit down to talk to your woman to know what she wants?
Those guys may be on point. They say that if one person calls you a horse, you should punch them in the face, if another person calls you a horse you should call them an ass but if a third person calls you a horse you better shop for a saddle.

It's not just guys (and a whole lot of guys too) that think women don't know what they want. Women think the same of themselves too. It's always a risk to trust a woman to know what to do in an emotional situation.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by crackhaus: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Here is my post from a thread related to this one, edited in very few places but the same in totality.

I'm a lover of women, don't get it twisted...these are just observations, so feel free to crush my self-esteem if you don't like what you see grin

crackhaus:
It is not always the fault of the woman/girl, but it's a lot more so than it is the fault of the man.Here are a few points;

- women are creatures of emotion. Only about 3% of the decisions y'all make is logical, the remain 97% is mainly sentiments based on how you feel you should be treated.

- I hardly ever hear a man say,
"I want to be treated like a king"... But women churn out the phrase,
"I should be treated like a queen" a lot more so.
This is why I think y'all over-rate yourselves too much, cos truthfully, a good man can tell when a woman deserves to be treated like a queen and unfortunately, these 'queen' nominees are quite few.

- attitude! Yes attitude!
The moment a woman doesn't get what she wants or have her way, she resorts to calling men all sort of derogatory names.
For example, during an argument between a man and his spouse...a time comes when the woman in an attempt at gaining the upper hand, begins to refer to her spouse as acting like a child, or being immature.
She does this for no reason, other than the fact that her man has a stronger argument but her 'pride' won't let her admit it.

- now it's a known fact that women don't like being taken for granted. Y'all feel that just for the reason of having a va.gi.na, men are supposed to kiss your as.ses whether you deserve it or not. This is a delusion from the pit of hell!
Yea, men have egos but what the nazi-feminists and pro-feminists don't understand is that trying to create equality is a lost battle. The world has being made to accomodate a man while the woman remains a companion or helper, this is the way God designed it.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EGO!

- the availability of a woman is by far outweighed by the availability of a man, forget them damn statistics.
A woman's biological/reproductive clock starts ticking the moment puberty sets in. A medical study I once read states that,
"A woman is born with all the eggs she'll ever have in her life, and these eggs die off yearly. A man on the other hand doesn't stop producing sperm eggs until he's well into the late 60's."
Now going by that info, it's safe to say that y'all are needed to start a family as soon as possible (and try to stick with it), probably more so than men.

- the men vs. women factor is entirely orchestrated by women, this is a known truth.
For every time a man gets antagonistic towards a woman, a woman is being antagonistic 5x already elsewhere.
This is also related to the 'emotional nature' of women.

- this final point, which is not a point really but just a summary of everything above, deals with the ego-trips of both men and women.
Men are smart, women are smarter!
Men don't like to admit it, and women don't know that most men actually prefer they think this way.

This is why there will always be a battle of the sexes, which I personally find amusing anyway.
Faults can come from both sides, but most of the time when it comes from a woman...she goes on an all out emotional tussle for supremacy because y'all know that physically you don't stand a chance.

Note - All points and assumptions above are valid for but not restricted only to people in a 'healthy' relationship.
Cases of physical abuse, ra.pe, criminal attitude towards women, etc, is/are exempted

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by crackhaus: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Goodnight Crackhaus
You too zeemoore, goodnight.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Negation: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Mondisweets: I have noticed that a lot of guys (on NL) hardly ever think a man can go wrong in a relationship. For instance, if someone created a thread that his girlfriend cheated on him, guys are quick to insult her and tell him to move on and if a girl creates a thread that a guy cheated on her, most of the guys will probably say that maybe she just wasn't good enough or use the same old "men are polygamous by nature" myth. A relationship will never be happy and healthy if you think its all about making the man happy.

A lot of guys tend to say women don't know what they want, but have you actually sit down to talk to your woman to know what she wants? Just because your grandfather told you that your grandmother liked A,B,C doesn't mean every other woman Goes with the same list. The biggest problem with guys (especially the NL ones) is that they don't take time to know what a woman wants and how she wants it. For instance, guys complain that most girls aren't adventurous, remember we all have different personalities and react to things differently (just because you like watching cage fighting it doesn't mean your woman has to like it too) take time to know what your woman likes. Don't be the boring guys who expects his woman to love playing FIFA while you don't even attempt to do anything she enjoys the most with her.

Most guys would rather leave a relationship when things get tough rather than fixing it. Most guys believe that once they betray a woman's trust and she forgives him, it means that everything just goes back to normal at the snap of a finger, but that is never the case. You take time to build that trust again, your actions will determine if you are worthy of being trusted again. Don't do anything stupid that you know will jeopardize your relationship and expect everything to go back to normal simply because you apologized for your silly actions. it has to go beyond a mere apology, your actions have to prove it too.

Every woman has her own likes and dislikes. The biggest mistake you can make is assuming that what you did for an ex will simply work on any other woman. This is the reason why i believe you have to know your woman before you decide to date. Drop that, "if i don't ask her now another guy will do it before me" mentality, a sensible person worth keeping wouldn't just jump into a relationship with someone she hardly knows. Whats the point of rushing into a relationship and then come back on NL making noise about how difficult women are. Who told you to rush into a relationship with someone you don't know. Don't assume all women want the same things and the same treatment. We differ

you would rather talk about your partner. this is the most immature thing that a lot of guys do, if you woman cant make your favorite dish the way you like it, instead of talking to her about it you would rather go tell your friends how much of a bad cook she is. If you know how to make it better why don't you spend that saturday weekend with her showing her where she is going wrong instead of talking about it to your friends sunday to sunday, which never resolves anything. Same thing goes with sex, if she just lies there like rotten wood, why don't you start telling her want you would want her to do. Stop going to your uncles weekend after weekend asking him for advice, he isn't the woman you are being intimate with, he cant possibly know how she likes it. If you think he knows best,maybe you should consider dating him instead undecided you can make suggestions during the act or better yet if you. Are comfortable with it, have a day you will sit down and talk about what you really want when you making love. Some of you may even be surprised that the reason why she never puts energy into it is because you will just be wasting her time, you never attempt to please her.

being pretentious will not do any good in a relationship. lying about your financial status, occupation or your background will only damage your relationship. Don't go on dates you cant afford simply because you want to please a woman, because once you start big she will be expecting that you maintain the same standards. If you know your are just an ordinary clerk dont try and make it sound like something else big and fancy, because the day she figures how fake you are, she will leave you faster than you can say her first name. Let a girl fall in love with you, nit some cooked up guy you wish you were.

As much as you think you are the captain of the ship, a relationship still requires effort from both parties. Its not just about a woman pleasing her man, but its about both parties pleasing each other

You've put down good points, but this is what I've noticed about most of these type of threads on NL - BOTH by men and Women - They are constructed to look rational, but it's really just someone ranting. Man A says why do women do this - Some men concur, some disagree, some women yap Man A (actually, lets be honest; most women with yap Man A). Woman A says why do men...you see where this is going.

If all of this stuff is not enough proof why it's critical (forget about it being important) to 1.) Know thyself 2.) Recognise who you want 3.) Never settle for less then I don't know what will be.

It's just a never-ending circle of the blame-game out here, and both genders are playing it. If science were to prove that we are responsible for what we bring into our lives, expect millions of people to commit suicide that very day; some of us aren't built to live in a world where we can't point fingers at someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by OohMpaTM: 1:04am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Goodnight Crackhaus

Nice äss
You selling? Cos ooh Mpa is buying tongue
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 04, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

[color=#550000]Nice äss
You selling? Cos ooh Mpa is buying tongue
Oh Jesus, son of the most high, have mercy
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by OohMpaTM: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore:
Oh Jesus, son of the most high, have mercy

Let's pray to Jesus together wink
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Let's pray to Jesus together wink
Isn't it past ur bedtime?
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by LoganRebirth: 1:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Story story story.

God created the world,create Adam,he rest.
He created woman,nobody rest again.
Pls Can we all just agree the world would be a better place without women?

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by OohMpaTM: 1:34am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Isn't it past ur bedtime?

Ooh Mpa doesn't sleep if Zeemore doesn't sleep
Let's get some chikichiki wink
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by mazizitonene(m): 1:34am On Jan 04, 2014
^^past ur bedtime

@op Women constitute 90% of d problems in relationships..statistics don't lie

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GovWahala: 1:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: Story story story.

U are so correct. Taking a look at the comments they post alone gives u an insight to how much problem they give out.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by OohMpaTM: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 04, 2014
God is good.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Sweet Mondi, I'm sooo sorry for derailing your thread cry cry
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Mondi, dnt blame these guys
NL is a faceless forum
They can always sit their fat bum down nd type sh.I.t
Come and see them in d real world
Some of them can't maintain eye contact for just two minutes and they come here forming James Bond
grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Ty Lannister:
It's always a risk to trust a woman to know what to do in an emotional situation.

Some women like attention when they are sick. I'm good with just a few text messages, otherwise I just like being left alone until I'm feeling much better.

How many times will I say we are different and we react differently to the same situation? Didn't I just say talk to your woman to know what she wants undecided

Please don't say women don't trust other women. How many of you become overprotective with your woman when other men are around? It goes on to prove men don't trust other men either

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Sweet Mondi, I'm sooo sorry for derailing your thread cry cry
its okay sweets kiss

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Enegod(m): 5:46am On Jan 04, 2014
what the heck you all talking about?!!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Princesszoe: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: Story story story.

And what is this nonsense you posted? I wonder why people join the band wagon of groups to recite nonsense. Mondi, is even unfortunate that some women join these men to bash their follow women who are already suffering in their relationships, maybe for the sake of fame in this NL or to be liked and cherished by these men. Some will even profer terrible advises that will make you to wonder if a woman was actually the personality behind the post or a man impersonating as a woman. Well, this is african, where majority of men are given the impression right from homes that when the tough gets going in a home, they should opt out but when a woman is in the situation, she should stay and work it out. One of the reasons why broken and divorced homes are on increase exactly. Such ideas and impressions do not sail much these days because women are no longer ready to die carrying the burden of their relationships alone. Some parents are beginning to train their sons well about relationships and how to pass through choas and save their homes. Even in this NL, some men exhibit good inculcated traits as a result of good parental upbringing, good husband and marriageable qualities. Mondi i guess all these starts from home.....as the result of the trainning being given to them by their parents.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by TyLannister: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Mondisweets:

Some women like attention when they are sick. I'm good with just a few text messages, otherwise I just like being left alone until I'm feeling much better.

How many times will I say we are different and we react differently to the same situation? Didn't I just say talk to your woman to know what she wants undecided

Please don't say women don't trust other women. How many of you become overprotective with your woman when other men are around? It goes on to prove men don't trust other men either
My specific point is that women individually do not know what they want. You sit down and talk with a woman to learn what she wants so that you'll treat her accordingly. She swears that she prefers this, you do it and she goes mad. You tell her it's what she said she wants. She tells you that she's a woman and women never know what they want.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Caracta:

This is another reason why relationships fail. Men sha. Smh

lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by castielo(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Women are trouble.. it's dat simple.
weneva u see a woman u just know dat somhw you've seen trouble.. beautiful or 'un-beautiful' angry
..but datz not the bad news. The bad news is dat we cannot do without them! angry

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by EzePromoe: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehhehehe
Wetin I do na
The way you dey diss men, dey make me shame for myself embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2014
A far cry from all the guys who think women are not a problem in a relationship cheesy
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2014
Eze Promoe:
The way you dey diss men, dey make me shame for myself embarassed

Eze?
I don't diss men o
Chineke
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by loswhite(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Caracta: See them feel all superior yet they cry when women break their hearts. You begin to hear, "Baby pls don't go. Please." Pffftttt. Just check out the "cry-baby" threads on romance section...always opened by the BOYS!

And do I need to talk about the "rate me" pics? Low self-esteem at its finest.

@mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat*
lol @ spreads mats.... Waiting 4 d bashing abi? The cry baby team and rate me crew are cuming to strike soon

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Check Out These Prewedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.