Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34416 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
rigarmortis:

yeah i dont have any.

but i am getting plenty

Well i guess this thread isnt for u, i was going more for those who think with their heads not those who let whats in between their legs think for them smiley u can peacefully unfollow the thread now

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by MrCork: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
..huh?....who said women r not the problem?..of course they are... .how comes divorce rate is high when people marry dark skin babes? angry

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by MrCork: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
....happy New year sweery mondi...can we discuss that thing u promised me? embarassed
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Alexandrason(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Really lovely! Very impressed

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by alivetofuckonly(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2014
1) Why you dey confess wetin person no ask you
2) Wetin u mean by men will leave relationship when things get tough rather than fixing it
Must you make things get tough for us to be fixing problems. Why do you women enjoy complexities so much. Life is best enjoyed in simplicity
3) If you can try to make things happen and not expect always to receive. You too can be givers to your guys. U'll earn more value

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by yelonelo(f): 1:45am On Jan 06, 2014
They feel like gods, worship us, bla bla bla
They mistake our love for slavery bt they forget sometimes, love is never enuf
When the lady goes, they come here bashing

LWKMD most of d guys here aren't men jst boys so don't mind them
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by dnmirela(f): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2014
You must know your worth and when you get fed up move on and leave him behind.It doesn't matter if you are african or white ,you are a woman first of all.If he thinks he deserves to be satisfied and happy in his marriage,well,you deserve it too .It's all about compatibility,everything must come from the heart .In a relationship you learn each other ,you don't have to wait for him to tell you what he likes cause you feel it and vice versa.But some men have to much pride or maybe they only look for a housewife.Basicaly there is no difference between white women and african women ... we do take a lot of shit from men too,for the sake of love ..Most of the times we think that we depend so much on them that we fear the thought of losing something that wasn't making us happy in the first place.
Waltzykay: Your thread is onpoint mondi, bt u knw itz jst an african thing cuz a white lady cant take dat kinda poo 4rm her lover.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 06, 2014
mizzthang:

Your ballls are your brains; how did you think Eve figured that out?

tongue

When your ballls leaning, God tends to not speak loud enough that time, honey! kiss

Oni katikati nie. tongue
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
....happy New year sweery mondi...can we discuss that thing u promised me? embarassed
i dont make promises Mr Cork
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Saintkeirrison: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Dey re de prblm o
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GoodFaith: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
b
bxcode: Noted and happy new yearundecided
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GoodFaith: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2014
bbb
Mondisweets: I have noticed that a lot of guys (on NL) hardly ever think a man can go wrong in a relationship. For instance, if someone created a thread that his girlfriend cheated on him, guys are quick to insult her and tell him to move on and if a girl creates a thread that a guy cheated on her, most of the guys will probably say that maybe she just wasn't good enough or use the same old "men are polygamous by nature" myth. A relationship will never be happy and healthy if you think its all about making the man happy.

A lot of guys tend to say women don't know what they want, but have you actually sit down to talk to your woman to know what she wants? Just because your grandfather told you that your grandmother liked A,B,C doesn't mean every other woman Goes with the same list. The biggest problem with guys (especially the NL ones) is that they don't take time to know what a woman wants and how she wants it. For instance, guys complain that most girls aren't adventurous, remember we all have different personalities and react to things differently (just because you like watching cage fighting it doesn't mean your woman has to like it too) take time to know what your woman likes. Don't be the boring guys who expects his woman to love playing FIFA while you don't even attempt to do anything she enjoys the most with her.

Most guys would rather leave a relationship when things get tough rather than fixing it. Most guys believe that once they betray a woman's trust and she forgives him, it means that everything just goes back to normal at the snap of a finger, but that is never the case. You take time to build that trust again, your actions will determine if you are worthy of being trusted again. Don't do anything stupid that you know will jeopardize your relationship and expect everything to go back to normal simply because you apologized for your silly actions. it has to go beyond a mere apology, your actions have to prove it too.

Every woman has her own likes and dislikes. The biggest mistake you can make is assuming that what you did for an ex will simply work on any other woman. This is the reason why i believe you have to know your woman before you decide to date. Drop that, "if i don't ask her now another guy will do it before me" mentality, a sensible person worth keeping wouldn't just jump into a relationship with someone she hardly knows. Whats the point of rushing into a relationship and then come back on NL making noise about how difficult women are. Who told you to rush into a relationship with someone you don't know. Don't assume all women want the same things and the same treatment. We differ

you would rather talk about your partner. this is the most immature thing that a lot of guys do, if you woman cant make your favorite dish the way you like it, instead of talking to her about it you would rather go tell your friends how much of a bad cook she is. If you know how to make it better why don't you spend that saturday weekend with her showing her where she is going wrong instead of talking about it to your friends sunday to sunday, which never resolves anything. Same thing goes with sex, if she just lies there like rotten wood, why don't you start telling her want you would want her to do. Stop going to your uncles weekend after weekend asking him for advice, he isn't the woman you are being intimate with, he cant possibly know how she likes it. If you think he knows best,maybe you should consider dating him instead undecided you can make suggestions during the act or better yet if you are comfortable with it, have a day you will sit down and talk about what you really want when you making love. Some of you may even be surprised that the reason why she never puts energy into it is because you will just be wasting her time, you never attempt to please her.

being pretentious will not do any good in a relationship. lying about your financial status, occupation or your background will only damage your relationship. Don't go on dates you cant afford simply because you want to please a woman, because once you start big she will be expecting that you maintain the same standards. If you know your are just an ordinary clerk dont try and make it sound like something else big and fancy, because the day she figures how fake you are, she will leave you faster than you can say her first name. Let a girl fall in love with you, not some cooked up guy you wish you were.

As much as you think you are the captain of the ship, a relationship still requires effort from both parties. Its not just about a woman pleasing her man, but its about both parties pleasing each other
Narrow minded
Dumb Naughty Lady
Relationship is a two way street

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2014
GoodFaith: bbbNarrow minded
Dumb Naughty Lady
Relationship is a two way street
Mondiweets: As much as you think you are the captain of the ship, a relationship still requires effort from both parties. Its not just about a woman pleasing her man, but its about both parties pleasing each other
Im assuming you cant read properly undecided
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GoodFaith: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

Im assuming you cant read properly undecided
Yes dumb bitch
"Women are not always the problem in relationship"
Man are always the problem? Right
Foolish stated
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2014
GoodFaith:
Yes dumb bitch
"Women are not always the problem in relationship"
Man are always the problem? Right
Foolish stated
evil spirits dey worry u
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GoodFaith: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: evil spirits dey worry u
I am very bless fool
You need Jesus in your ignorant life
I am very sure that you are thinking with your P?
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am very bless fool
You need Jesus in your ignorant life
I am very sure that you are thinking with your P?
you need to take your juvinile petty self off my thread please.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GoodFaith: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
b
Mondisweets: you need to take your juvinile petty self off my thread please.
Sorry Naughty
I am very grow man
with grow man big bills
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2014
GoodFaith: b
Sorry Naughty
I am very grow man
with grow man big bills
so why are u acting far much more immature than my 3yr old nephew? undecided
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by castielo(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2014
GoodFaith: b
Sorry Naughty
I am very grow man
with grow man big bills
Indeed! undecided
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GoodFaith: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Mondisweets: so why are u acting far much more immature than my 3yr old nephew? undecided
Read all my comments
Reread your topic
You may learn a thing or two
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Effiwizzi: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
crackhaus: Here is my post from a thread related to this one, edited in very few places but the same in totality.

I'm a lover of women, don't get it twisted...these are just observations, so feel free to crush my self-esteem if you don't like what you see grin

crackhaus:
It is not always the fault of the woman/girl, but it's a lot more so than it is the fault of the man.Here are a few points;

- women are creatures of emotion. Only about 3% of the decisions y'all make is logical, the remain 97% is mainly sentiments based on how you feel you should be treated.

- I hardly ever hear a man say,
"I want to be treated like a king"... But women churn out the phrase,
"I should be treated like a queen" a lot more so.
This is why I think y'all over-rate yourselves too much, cos truthfully, a good man can tell when a woman deserves to be treated like a queen and unfortunately, these 'queen' nominees are quite few.

- attitude! Yes attitude!
The moment a woman doesn't get what she wants or have her way, she resorts to calling men all sort of derogatory names.
For example, during an argument between a man and his spouse...a time comes when the woman in an attempt at gaining the upper hand, begins to refer to her spouse as acting like a child, or being immature.
She does this for no reason, other than the fact that her man has a stronger argument but her 'pride' won't let her admit it.

- now it's a known fact that women don't like being taken for granted. Y'all feel that just for the reason of having a va.gi.na, men are supposed to kiss your as.ses whether you deserve it or not. This is a delusion from the pit of hell!
Yea, men have egos but what the nazi-feminists and pro-feminists don't understand is that trying to create equality is a lost battle. The world has being made to accomodate a man while the woman remains a companion or helper, this is the way God designed it.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EGO!

- the availability of a woman is by far outweighed by the availability of a man, forget them damn statistics.
A woman's biological/reproductive clock starts ticking the moment puberty sets in. A medical study I once read states that,
"A woman is born with all the eggs she'll ever have in her life, and these eggs die off yearly. A man on the other hand doesn't stop producing sperm eggs until he's well into the late 60's."
Now going by that info, it's safe to say that y'all are needed to start a family as soon as possible (and try to stick with it), probably more so than men.

- the men vs. women factor is entirely orchestrated by women, this is a known truth.
For every time a man gets antagonistic towards a woman, a woman is being antagonistic 5x already elsewhere.
This is also related to the 'emotional nature' of women.

- this final point, which is not a point really but just a summary of everything above, deals with the ego-trips of both men and women.
Men are smart, women are smarter!
Men don't like to admit it, and women don't know that most men actually prefer they think this way.

This is why there will always be a battle of the sexes, which I personally find amusing anyway.
Faults can come from both sides, but most of the time when it comes from a woman...she goes on an all out emotional tussle for supremacy because y'all know that physically you don't stand a chance.

Note - All points and assumptions above are valid for but not restricted only to people in a 'healthy' relationship.
Cases of physical abuse, ra.pe, criminal attitude towards women, etc, is/are exempted

GUY, I VE NEVA FOUND SUCH TRUTH. 1,000,000 LIKES

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Most of u have spoken really well. My little advise is, we should all stop using our head to figure how man and woman relationship should be. the bible/quoran is a guide. Lets follow dat cos in this constant battle of the sexes, nobody's going to emerge a winner.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by cyber145: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Allah knows best and I really admire what you said about fixing a relationship...cuz what's the
point that such won't happen in another!...knowing why you started the relationships a good thing...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Terix(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thank God u can put blame hw abt u?
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by rigarmortis: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Realchick: Most of u have spoken really well. My little advise is, we should all stop using our head to figure how man and woman relationship should be. the bible/quoran is a guide. Lets follow dat cos in this constant battle of the sexes, nobody's going to emerge a winner.

you want the koran as guide on how women should be treated?

do you want to go back to the stone age?

cover your face.

sit at the back.

fight for your place as one out of four....or more.

get stoned to death for by the side nookie...your lover will be scot free.........if he is male

get married off by 9yo.

did you say koran, my sweet?

koran has veeery soft pages...only good for wiping your ar.se
after taking a dump
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by ejirob: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
I don't really know who to blame whether a man or a woman in a relationship, these two individuals are difficult being, difficult to handle or comprehend. I think I blame nature for bringing them together. Am a woman but I think my life would ve been far more better if ve lived it alone. Relationship is not necessary, it has done more harm than good
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by doziej84: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
ejirob: I don't really know who to blame whether a man or a woman in a relationship, these two individuals are difficult being, difficult to handle or comprehend. I think I blame nature for bringing them together. Am a woman but I think my life would ve been far more better if ve lived it alone. Relationship is not necessary, it has done more harm than good
Good for you Dear.

Cheers
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by ejirob: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Am not sayin we should not b in a relationship but we should b ready to pay d price. If u know u are not ready to pay d price don't go in, whether u are a man or woman. Relationship takes a lot to survive and it demands a lot even more than a new born babe. So if u want to enter into a relationship ask urself do I ve all it takes to make it work and survive? Goodnite.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mondisweets: I have noticed that a lot of guys (on NL) hardly ever think a man can go wrong in a relationship. For instance, if someone created a thread that his girlfriend cheated on him, guys are quick to insult her and tell him to move on and if a girl creates a thread that a guy cheated on her, most of the guys will probably say that maybe she just wasn't good enough or use the same old "men are polygamous by nature" myth. A relationship will never be happy and healthy if you think its all about making the man happy.

A lot of guys tend to say women don't know what they want, but have you actually sit down to talk to your woman to know what she wants? Just because your grandfather told you that your grandmother liked A,B,C doesn't mean every other woman Goes with the same list. The biggest problem with guys (especially the NL ones) is that they don't take time to know what a woman wants and how she wants it. For instance, guys complain that most girls aren't adventurous, remember we all have different personalities and react to things differently (just because you like watching cage fighting it doesn't mean your woman has to like it too) take time to know what your woman likes. Don't be the boring guys who expects his woman to love playing FIFA while you don't even attempt to do anything she enjoys the most with her.

Most guys would rather leave a relationship when things get tough rather than fixing it. Most guys believe that once they betray a woman's trust and she forgives him, it means that everything just goes back to normal at the snap of a finger, but that is never the case. You take time to build that trust again, your actions will determine if you are worthy of being trusted again. Don't do anything stupid that you know will jeopardize your relationship and expect everything to go back to normal simply because you apologized for your silly actions. it has to go beyond a mere apology, your actions have to prove it too.

Every woman has her own likes and dislikes. The biggest mistake you can make is assuming that what you did for an ex will simply work on any other woman. This is the reason why i believe you have to know your woman before you decide to date. Drop that, "if i don't ask her now another guy will do it before me" mentality, a sensible person worth keeping wouldn't just jump into a relationship with someone she hardly knows. Whats the point of rushing into a relationship and then come back on NL making noise about how difficult women are. Who told you to rush into a relationship with someone you don't know. Don't assume all women want the same things and the same treatment. We differ

you would rather talk about your partner. this is the most immature thing that a lot of guys do, if you woman cant make your favorite dish the way you like it, instead of talking to her about it you would rather go tell your friends how much of a bad cook she is. If you know how to make it better why don't you spend that saturday weekend with her showing her where she is going wrong instead of talking about it to your friends sunday to sunday, which never resolves anything. Same thing goes with sex, if she just lies there like rotten wood, why don't you start telling her want you would want her to do. Stop going to your uncles weekend after weekend asking him for advice, he isn't the woman you are being intimate with, he cant possibly know how she likes it. If you think he knows best,maybe you should consider dating him instead undecided you can make suggestions during the act or better yet if you are comfortable with it, have a day you will sit down and talk about what you really want when you making love. Some of you may even be surprised that the reason why she never puts energy into it is because you will just be wasting her time, you never attempt to please her.

being pretentious will not do any good in a relationship. lying about your financial status, occupation or your background will only damage your relationship. Don't go on dates you cant afford simply because you want to please a woman, because once you start big she will be expecting that you maintain the same standards. If you know your are just an ordinary clerk dont try and make it sound like something else big and fancy, because the day she figures how fake you are, she will leave you faster than you can say her first name. Let a girl fall in love with you, not some cooked up guy you wish you were.

As much as you think you are the captain of the ship, a relationship still requires effort from both parties. Its not just about a woman pleasing her man, but its about both parties pleasing each other
, helo d problm is nt 4rm men but both, i think its al abt understand evrytin wil b ok in a relation, once a man meet a woman dat undastand is characta, dat wil b grt likewise a woman meeting a man dat undastands her characta, both men n women pretend.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by GoodFaith: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Caracta: See them feel all superior yet they cry when women break their hearts. You begin to hear, "Baby pls don't go. Please." Pffftttt. Just check out the "cry-baby" threads on romance section...always opened by the BOYS!

And do I need to talk about the "rate me" pics? Low self-esteem at its finest.

@mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat*
My respond please don't let the door hit u on ur way out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Check Out These Prewedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.