Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake (4556 Views)

The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
BEWARE

1 NEVER WEAR ANY CLOTH THAT CONTAIN THE
IMAGE OF WORLDLY MUSICIAN

2 NEVER WEAR ANY CLOTH THAT CONTAIN THE
IMAGE OF WRESTLER

3 NEVER WEAR ANY CLOTH THAT CONTAIN THE
IMAGE OF DEMON OR ANY DEMONIC IMAGE

DO AWAY WITH IT FOR HEAVEN SAKE.

4. AVOID CLOTH WITH FOOTBALL CLUB JERSEY. EG CHELSEA / MAN-U (RED DEVIL)

5. AVOID CLOTH WITH CARTOONS IMAGES LIKE BEN-10, SUPERMAN, SPIDER-MAN, BAT-MAN, HARRY-POTTER. DONT GET YOUR CHILDREN POSSESSED WITH EVIL SPIRIT

6. AVOID CLOTH WITH VERSACE DESIGN / MEDUSA, / PLAYBOY/ AND THAT CROCODIE LOGO. I DON FORGET

7. AVOID ANY KIND OF REPTILE DESIGNS LIKE SNAKE, LIZARD, FROG OR DRAGON. THEY ALL SYMBOLISED SATAN AND HIS DEMONS

8. AVOID WEARING CLOTH THAT HAS THE IMAGE OF MOVIE STARS OR FOOTBALLERS

9. AVOID WEARING CLOTHS WITH THE IMAGE OF ANY KIND OF WATER ANIMALS.

10 AVOID CLOTH PURPOSELY MADE FOR CARNIVAL,

THERE ARE MANY MORE YOU WILL STILL NEED TO AVOID FOR HEAVEN SAKE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

these type of clothes will only give devil a door way into your life. Once one get into your life, he will will invite 7more dangerous spirit, be careful. Infact I think the 7 will invite 7 more, and the sever more will invite another 7 more making 2401. Then each 2401 will invite 7 each.

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
mind you, satanic property cannot be sanctified or purify with the blood of Jesus. It will still remain defiles and unclean.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by chezholy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
I have had, but I will still wear them.

2 Likes

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by ymdo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
SMH
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by ymdo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
SMH..
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by larrymoore(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tell us what to wear na
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Vickyhotkiss: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Really?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op bro, what are you smoking? I would love to experiment with that ish!
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by ManhunterTM(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
hahahahahaha.
Anyways, I only use wrapper and singlet so I think I'm safe from the devil, right?

3 Likes

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by WaleFolarin: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Never wear cloth that say odolondolo
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just like ur name- HIGHyo

I guess ure high on some cheap maltex abi ?

meanwhile watz d brand? me sef go like try am

what a crappy post!
crap withaot biblical proof

d bible already said ppl wit diff doctrines wil arise in d end times
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Icudkill: 1:13am On Jan 04, 2014
Is dis for real
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Godmother(f): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Never impose ur views on people. If religious advice you are given isn't backed by the Bible then keep it to yourself
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Mynd44: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2014
This has got to be a joke

2 Likes

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2014
This guy don miss am
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by moppie123(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2014
In other words I think u are telling us to walk around naked.... U just called all the clothes there is out there
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by emmyskies(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Well done Ayo
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2014
God bless you plentifully
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by 9jaSceptic: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Stop taking that drug ma mein.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by PastorOluT(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2014
This is exactly what the world wants in order to make jest of Christianity, is this what the bible teaches or ur perception/religion?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
moppie123: In other words I think u are telling us to walk around naked.... U just called all the clothes there is out there
why are you all like these for Christ sake?
Most of these stars has sold their soul to the devil.
What most of them doesn't even give glory to God.
All these reptiles, dragons, woman with snake hair(Medusa) all these only symbolised satan and his demons.
Infact I've pass the message across already, since you've read it, then you are trapped. You will not be able to say I didn't know when the lord judge you on the final day.
Must you have to put on cloth with dragon, stars, snake or those foolish things?
What kind of relationship does a believer has to do with an unbeliver?

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Godmother: Never impose ur views on people. If religious advice you are given isn't backed by the Bible then keep it to yourself
we are dealing with heavenly oriented people here.
We are for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
chezholy: I have had, but I will still wear them.
of course Judas heard that the love of money is the root of evil, but the love for money still destroyed him
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Oluwatola5(f): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmmm......can you tell me what is wrong with wearing football club jerseys, afterall, we all buy branded polo shirts in church and wear them freely, is anything demonic in sports again?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mee234: This guy don miss am
true talk, I don miss hell. Heaven is my home

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by highyo: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oluwatola5: Hmmmm......can you tell me what is wrong with wearing football club jerseys, afterall, we all buy branded polo shirts in church and wear them freely, is anything demonic in sports again?
I will tell you because you have asked wisely.
A T-shirt you bought in the church with a label, Jesus is the truth and the light. Who does that sentence give glory to?

A chelsea or Man-U jerseys with a logo of dragon on it, even with the name Red devil, who does that give glory to?

My dear let me tell you the truth. Every new football club, will be traced to the bible before they launch it. If it doesnt glorify satan, they will not launch it.

Machester United known as Red Devil for example (Rev12:3) a mysterious sight appeared in the sky. There was a huge red dragon....(Rev12:9) the huge red dragon was thrown out - that ancient serpent called the Devil, or Satan that deceived the whole world

do you want to believe the truth? Football is another gods on it own... I know you will argue it... But a word is enough for the wise
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by MEILYN(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: This has got to be a joke
Big Joke Bro cheesy
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by MEILYN(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
highyo:
A T-shirt you bought in the church with a label, Jesus is the truth and the light. Who does that sentence give glory to?

A chelsea or Man-U jerseys with a logo of dragon on it, even with the name Red devil, who does that give glory to?

My dear let me tell you the truth. Every new football club, will be traced to the bible before they launch it. If it doesnt glorify satan, they will not launch it.

Machester United known as Red Devil for example (Rev12:3) a mysterious sight appeared in the sky. There was a huge red dragon....(Rev12:9) the huge red dragon was thrown out - that ancient serpent called the Devil, or Satan that deceived the whole world

do you want to believe the truth? Football is another gods on it own... I know you will argue it... But a word is enough for the wise
Everybody with their own interpretation.
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
*nodding off*..mehn .dis z like xo horse shii
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
*nodding off*..mehn .dis z like xoooo horse shii
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ OP, when i say stay off alcohol, u no wan hear.
You see ya life now?
Re: Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake by Oluwatola5(f): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
highyo:

Funny enough i aint gonna argue. Thanks for sharing smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clairvoyance / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez / Thehomer Please Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.