Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? (41230 Views)

The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
jayriginal: Listen until this is proven conclusively, it is better to ignore these stories.

I have said it elsewhere on this forum and I will repeat it here. Most people that hold guns are not trained to do so. If you are not trained to fire a gun, then it is easy to miss even as big a target as a human being standing a few feet away from you.

Anyone who has ever visited a firing range or even fired a gun can tell you so. Therefore when an inexperienced marksman points and shoots, he is more likely to miss than not. Add to this the fact that very few people will stand and watch a person take aim at them and fire, then you have the makings of a legend.

It is well known that a moving target is harder to hit (taking into account that even a stationary target is difficult to hit for an amateur) and then you will realise the makings of the legend of "odechi".

In a situation where both the target and the marksman are both running, you think it is miraculous that the target is not hit?
Firing a gun entails more than holding the gun sideways. There is a proper stance to ensure the kickback does not throw off the aim. The trigger is squeezed, not pressed etc.

You only need to ask yourself how the white men overpowered our forefathers to realise that the so called bullet proof story is a myth.

Sharaap Old man.

When I and ghostsparta raised a challenge in the religion section for testing this thing out, Non of you showed up except an atheist mazaje. Why are you scared of proving it now?

We have agreed to bring the video when the whole thing is done.

As per the bold, your greedy African ancestors were the one that sold your brothers out as slave. Blame the infiltration on your greedy ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Ogojohn(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
huxley: I would like to see someone who has been bullet-proofed submit to test at a firing range. Don't you think that this would be more objective.

Or similar still, bullet-proof a goat, pig, or cow and test if the animal is resistant to bullet. That is what I would do before paying for such services.
You will rather ask God to come down and recreate Adam before you will believe God created man. I know one notorious criminal at ONITSHA then. He was well fortified. You see him alone with his gun chasing policemen with all there armed squads. His name is DERICO. NOLLYWOOD movie has been made on that character and you think it is all stories. My brother it is not.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Odeshi!! Oshie a wara ya gutter gringringringrin
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
baslone:

What you don't know, you simply don't know.

Why don't you leave it as that!!!

I get that. It's just that we spread too many lies as nigerians. While, there "may be" some unexplained juju out there, the bulk of what we know today is just lies.
Bulletproof, disappearing, woman turning into cats etc
Thank God for civilization, TWINS used to be killed because they were considered an OMEN.
A lot of the these things are just MYTHS because our forefathers didn't understand what was going on
THe Only truth is with "herbalists". They use herbs to treat people and is perfectly understandable and believable. Every other thing na lie.
From Visa powder, to masquerades, to killer phone... all na lie
They are just scare tactics used in the past to deter people.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Youngzedd(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chai! this thread senior me Ooooo!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
A-town:

LIARS. As soon as Nigerians mention "i saw it live", "i was there", just pick race. All na lie. Bulletproof odeichi is a FARCE.
In this same nigeria that adults will tell you if it rains while the sun is out, it means a lioness gave birth.
In this same nigeria that they will tell you that if your car hits a duck and it dies, you will have an accident
In this same nigeria that they will tell you that people can touch your deeck and it will disappear yet we have never seen a case of anyone who had one disappear
In this same nigeria that they said it happened to one white man in eko and when they returned his deeek, it was a black one.

All this shyte na FOLKLORE and MYTHS. No wonder the white man conquered us. PRIMITIVENESS

You can shut from now till tomorrow, the fact wont change.

THE FACT THAT YOUR FATHER USE HERBS FOR TREATING AILMENT WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHEMISTY SHOULD CONVINCED YOU.

If you think it whole lies and myth, live with that. Nobody is forcing you to believe it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by MrAboki: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Isnt it hypocrisy that many people who dont believe in AFRICAN BULLETPROOF believe in this;

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr Aboki:
I believe this old men die, I won't run of he tries testing smiley
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Youngzedd(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bullet proof exist, I have seen, I have heard.

There is power in this world.
As for those that was killed, Satan just wan punish them for life. Remember powers aren't the same.

When power jam power, you go know the strongest.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
It works o. D killers must know an incantation before shooting dem..contact me for it....opapaparada.................if I hear bullet proof ko bullet proof ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You can shut from now till tomorrow, the fact wont change.

THE FACT THAT YOUR FATHER USE HERBS FOR TREATING AILMENT WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHEMISTY SHOULD CONVINCED YOU.

If you think it whole lies and myth, live with that. Nobody is forcing you to believe it

Herbalists are different. That is a different ball game. They do not rely on fallacies or perpetuate lies. They simple use naturally made herbs to make medicine. Modern day medicine evolved from this so no one is disputing that. If on the other hand, one herbalist tells you he can give you some herbs that will make you "disappear" or be "immune" to bullets then that herbalist must be high on his own shait and you know what they say when you start getting high on your own shait.....
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Youngzedd(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Sharaap Old man.

When I and ghostsparta raised a challenge in the religion section for testing this thing out, Non of you showed up except an atheist mazaje. Why are you scared of proving it now?

We have agreed to bring the video when the whole thing is done.

As per the bold, your greedy African ancestors were the one that sold your brothers out as slave. Blame the infiltration on your greedy ancestors.

+100

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by obi123: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
bokohalal: This is a true story.
One of my friends mother took my friend to a place around Ogba in Benin City to be insured against all manner of bullets,stabs and cuts from guns,knifes and or machetes. After the 'fortification',the practice is to place the fortified on a pedestal such as a mortar or any elevated surface and stripped to your brief or boxer(make sure to wear one) before testing the strength of the fortification.
With my friend stripped and elevated,his mother standing some distance away watching,the fortfier decided it was time to prove the efficacy of his medicine. As he reached for his gun that was standing against a wall my friend dashed down from his pedestal and no entreaties from his mother stopped him from running all the way home to Uselu,halfnaked. Till today he does not know whether he is fortified or not. He does not want to know.

i beg ,you for put warning note before u start , the way wey i take laugh out loud now , wan nearly fall for ground with laughter for work , e don tey since i laugh dis kind laugh reach belle , tnks bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
A-town:

Herbalists are different. That is a different ball game. They do not rely on fallacies or perpetuate lies. They simple use naturally made herbs to make medicine. Modern day medicine evolved from this so no one is disputing that. If on the other hand, one herbalist tells you he can give you some herbs that will make you "disappear" or be "immune" to bullets then that herbalist must be high on his own shait and you know what they say when you start getting high on your own shait.....

Do you listen to yourself? You belief the illiterates and non-educated old African men can cure diseases with herbs without knowing anything about chemisty or biology but didn't belief charms and juju. How about those rituals and sacrifices? It fake too huh? I cant help but laugh.

If you dont know something, shut up and move on........or you seek for it out there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by mariong(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't know about bullets but i've seen someone with my unclad eyes who could not be pierced with knife, the only thing i saw was that the area that was stabbed continuously became swollen.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by miqos02(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
if there is occult. there is african B.F
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by mmark12(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
BULLETPROOF? U BE LEARNER?

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Do you listen to yourself? You belief the illiterates and non-educated old African men can cure diseases with herbs without knowing anything about chemisty or biology but didn't belief charms and juju. How about those rituals and sacrifices? It fake too huh? I cant help but laugh.

If you dont know something, shut up and move on........or you seek for it out there.
Quit behaving like an uneducated person. The herbalist does not have to be an illiterate. Science and Chemistry do not require a pHD or higher degree. Everyone practices a little chemistry doing things in our every day lives. Did chemistry and biology just spring up? No. It started from scratch like what the herbalists do so there is nothing primitive about it. The difference between Herbalists and Chemists is that Herbalists rely on EXPERIENCE while Chemists use lab testing,experiments and deductive reasoning.
Case in point, you don't need to be an educated chemist to know that "Agbo" works. That bitter liquid that is obtained from tree barks. Here's another difference, chemists will tell you the chemical composition of the "agbo" and tell you why the antacids etc are good for your body while the Herbalist will just tell you he has been using it since our forefathers and it works. So yes, i will not condemn any herbalist who mixes herbs to cure illnesses. I will only BITCH SLAP those who LIE about Disappearing and Bulletproof nonsense.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by donem: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
sheyie2007: I believe this old men die, I won't run of he tries testing smiley
haha main considering his age, its evident he has mastered d art of fortification. grin
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jajad: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr Aboki: Isnt it hypocrisy that many people who dont believe in AFRICAN BULLETPROOF beleive in this;

100 points for you my dear Sir!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
2008 post making front page in 2013 undecided
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
A-town:

Quit behaving like an uneducated person. The herbalist does not have to be an illiterate. Science and Chemistry do not require a pHD or higher degree. Everyone practices a little chemistry doing things in our every day lives. Did chemistry and biology just spring up? No. It started from scratch like what the herbalists do so there is nothing primitive about it. The difference between Herbalists and Chemists is that Herbalists rely on EXPERIENCE while Chemists use lab testing,experiments and deductive reasoning.
Case in point, you don't need to be an educated chemist to know that "Agbo" works. That bitter liquid that is obtained from tree barks. Here's another difference, chemists will tell you the chemical composition of the "agbo" and tell you why the antacids etc are good for your body while the Herbalist will just tell you he has been using it since our forefathers and it works. So yes, i will not condemn any herbalist who mixes herbs to cure illnesses. I will only BITCH SLAP those who LIE about Disappearing and Bulletproof nonsense.

So you belief there isn't technology that can make something Invisible? Or the modern day bullet-proof vest, where do you think it started from? If you belief medicine started from scratch, where does bullet proof vest started from? Top?

Im not here to argue the point with you or make you belief it. If you want to belief and you have a gun, then you can pick up a challenge with me. The arrangement is nothing if you agree on this.

And if you cant pick up the challenge, just shut up and live your white supremacy life.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by AGBORMAN1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nothing like bullet prove. We should stop behaving like animal.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Solowande(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
why u nor channel dis ur question to those yeye NL mod
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by AGBORMAN1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nothing Like Bullet Proof. We should stop behaving like Animal.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by rindee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
ednut1: Fake, if it was real white man gun nd cannon for no conquer africa nd 9ja
they used tricks and brain
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by alvinmackson: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
u are to send MTN card of 700 naira. And ur phone number to get it instantly...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by donem: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
If you want to belief and you have a gun, then you can pick up a challenge with me. The arrangement is nothing if you agree on this.

And if you cant pick up the challenge, just shut up
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
i think it works. I tried injecting a papa with the smallest needle but unfortunately, it couldn't penetrate the skin. I had to go and buy alligator pepper and bitter cola before it entered.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by donem: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
If you want to belief and you have a gun, then you can pick up a challenge with me. The arrangement is nothing if you agree on this.

And if you cant pick up the challenge, just shut up
One word "Tuale"
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 25Calibre(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Stop bringing your white supremacy mentality here.

When an African president said he can cure HIV with herbs, was he allowed by the World Health Organisation to test his work? Why? Because he is a black man.

The first CS operation was carried out it Africa. In the days modern tools were not know in Africa and it was successful.

Before the white men came with medicines in pill, Africans have herb and the rate of diseases is minimal compare to today where the european came to Africa to test-run their different viruses. Those herbs worked then, now and till tomorrow but do your ancestors know anything about chemistry? nope.

If you have not experienced something, you either shut up or look out for it.

African bullet proof works and lot of other voodoo work too. It is a thing I have experienced. Magun, Anawo and others work clean and fine. It is your like that think been educated makes African thing valueless and irrelevant.

Go out there, consult anybody that you think knows how to make this and confirm things for yourself. Nobody is forcing you to belief it.

You talk like a troglodyte, what has white supremacy got to do with what I said?

If an African doctor proclaimed to cure HIV, where are his results? Good result speaks for itself, if your product/skill is Ingenious, nobody can hold you down, as a matter if fact you'd be in high demand regardless of whether you are black or green but unfortunately typical cavemen like you think white me are too busy trying to stop you.

If Africa has potent herbal medicines, why is the morality rate in Africa higher than everywhere else? China is renowned for their herbal medicine which actually works and has gained world wide acclaim, why didnt the white man stop them.

I repeat, there is nothing like spiritual bullet proof, because if there was, African soldiers would be invincible on the battlefield, which is currently not the case. If you doubt, I challenge you to wear your spiritual bullet proof and stand while I pull out my 12-gauge shot gun and blast you with it, if you don't die, il pack my things and go live in the forest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Laughs So Hard As He Attends A Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.