Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? (41051 Views)

The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
It is real but there are certain guns/bullets it cannot withstand.

For the likes of axe/cutlass/knife - it is real too but if you're hit repeatedly on the same spot it will give way.

It is meant to safeguard you at the first attack but you have to bail out, else you're on your own.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by optimusprime2(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
No be Ombatse nigga's wey carry Mopol AK47's to shine just recently, how many Police did dey waste and how many did the police waste despite the Police firing at will?
BTW I saw that Odeshi Odeshi "LIVE" 1999 during that Bakassi boys saga, they shot some guys and Bullets practically bounced off their bodies.
I was about 12yrs old then, and I thought those Guys were related to Superman, with the way they made bullets seem like millet pellets.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
ednut1: Fake, if it was real white man gun nd cannon for no conquer africa nd 9ja

Your greedy ancestors sold your brothers to slave masters

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre:

You talk like a troglodyte, what has white supremacy got to do with what I said?

If an African doctor proclaimed to cure HIV, where are his results? Good result speaks for itself, if your product/skill is Ingenious, nobody can hold you down, as a matter if fact you'd be in high demand regardless of whether you are black or green but unfortunately typical cavemen like you think white me are too busy trying to stop you.

If Africa has potent herbal medicines, why is the morality rate in Africa higher than everywhere else? China is renowned for their herbal medicine which actually works and has gained world wide acclaim, why didnt the white man stop them.

I repeat, there is nothing like spiritual bullet proof, because if there was, African soldiers would be invincible on the battlefield, which is currently not the case. If you doubt, I challenge you to wear your spiritual bullet proof and stand while I pull out my 12-gauge shot gun and blast you with it, if you don't die, il pack my things and go live in the forest.

Lol... So African herbal medicines aint working? Your white men supremacy hat is still on.

As per the bold, im not scared of your challenge. Bring it up
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by bonna4u(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@topic
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 3ace(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
jagabanban: Shortage of posts to move to Front Page makes Seun move a post uploaded 5 years ago (6:46am on Aug 07, 2008) to Front Page.

Hmmnn . . .
O boy! I didn't even check the date. I'm sure the OP is not aware that a thread he created about 5 years ago has reached FrontPage as he last logged in in 2009. But let's give it to the mods for yesterday's FrontPage was loaded and interesting. As for this topic, I have deliberated something similar in the auto section when an OP asked if it was possible for a vehicle to be charmed. Personally, I believe it not because I'm into it but because I've witnessed that of a vehicle being charmed when I was serving.(it has been detailed in my previous posts). The devil is mighty but God is almighty. The devil has power but can't give you salvation. You only need to be close to God to neutralize these powers. But evil powers are real. If you believe evil powers are real, why do you find it difficult to believe African bullet proof? Is it not gotten from same evil powers?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by lawizle(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
huxley: I would like to see someone who has been bullet-proofed submit to test at a firing range. Don't you think that this would be more objective.

Or similar still, bullet-proof a goat, pig, or cow and test if the animal is resistant to bullet. That is what I would do before paying for such services.

Ori eh kpe!!!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by donem: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
This thread is getting interesting, while some believe some dont, as for me i believe it in totality. Those who practise such fortifications get their power from the devil, so as pastors who conduct miracles/healing do so through the power of God.
N.B: The devil has power but God power is more.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 3kay945(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
My take, African juju works only in some certain and peculiar regions to certain people too, .
It potency is not universal..
Once again, I tried the Odeshi of knives penetration while in school and it worked.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by akandea(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yes and know. I believe it is effective and powerful but the problem is that even the manufacturers no shabi its expiring date! So it is as good as d day it stop working. So think well before u use am
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jayriginal: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Sharaap Old man.

When I and ghostsparta raised a challenge in the religion section for testing this thing out, Non of you showed up except an atheist mazaje. Why are you scared of proving it now?

We have agreed to bring the video when the whole thing is done.

As per the bold, your greedy African ancestors were the one that sold your brothers out as slave. Blame the infiltration on your greedy ancestors.

Proving what? You expect me to take a gun and shoot someone knowing fully well I will harm him?

I dont care for that and since you cannot remember, I will remind you that I voiced my objection on that thread and suggested an animal be used for the test rather than a human being.

Get your facts and your head right.

https://www.nairaland.com/1272376/what-views-supernatural-occurrences/16#15905709

https://www.nairaland.com/1272376/what-views-supernatural-occurrences/16#15905856
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't believe in such. However there was an incidence I had when I was on call in Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital Casualty Unit that made me re-consider my beliefs. The corpses of three dead Vigilante men were brought to the unit for confirmation if they're dead by a doctor. Also two of them who sustained injuries were examined by the doctors on duty. One of the survivor narrated what happened. He said they were ambushed by armed robbers who opened fire on them. The lucky ones were able to leave their patrol van and escape while three of them were stuck in the vehicle. The armed robbers were then able to remove the charm armulet from those three vigilante member who were stuck and opened fire on them. That was how they were able to kill them. When the two members who survived were asked to remove their shirts so that the doctor can examine him for injuries, low and behold, there was no wound! Yes no wound! I saw them with my very own eyes. I only observed that several parts of their body were swollen as if they were flogged with a metal. When asked, they said the bullets hit them while they were on the run but the charm on their neck made the bullets bounce off shocked

My view about this african bullet proof changed after that. I now accept that these african bullet proof charms actually work. HOWEVER they have a very high failure rate. And such charms won't work on any true christian.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 3kay945(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
akandea: Yes and know. I believe it is effective and powerful but the problem is that even the manufacturers no shabi its expiring date! So it is as good as d day it stop working. So think well before u use am

You are right, the one I tried expired few hours later...I was also scared to try it next time because of unknown and unforseen implications.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by deeptesting(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
It works but I cannot really partake of it right now...I also did stuffs like blow drop, breeze no fit pull stubborn grass from ground, stab no enter, bottle breaking for head, and their is this weird one that was done with little pins,broken blades and bottles that if I punch you they will automatically enter your body,there is no medical cure until I give you the antidote, signs for good and bad events, if u see lion face u must fear ( ur opponent cannot look at your face)and so many more...This things worked perfectly back in the days,if you had your secondary education in port harcourt in late 80's to 90's then you should know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Emmyk(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
jagabanban: Shortage of posts to move to Front Page makes Seun move a post uploaded 5 years ago (6:46am on Aug 07, 2008) to Front Page.

Hmmnn . . .

atleast, no one could say first to comment....nothing like that back then.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
deeptesting: It works but I cannot really partake of it right now...I also did stuffs like blow drop, breeze no fit pull stubborn grass from ground, stab no enter, bottle breaking for head, and their is this weird one that was done with little pins,broken blades and bottles that if I punch you they will automatically enter your body,there is no medical cure until I give you the antidote, signs for good and bad events, if u see lion face u must fear ( ur opponent cannot look at your face)and so many more...This things worked perfectly back in the days,if you had your secondary education in port harcourt in late 80's to 90's then you should know what I am saying.

Bro I dey feel u wella

Blow drop and darkness cover

Baptist vs Njiko, Comprehensive vs Enitona

Diobu vs Town

If you no grow up for PH in the 80s and 90s, waka pass, no ask me wetin I dey write

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 25Calibre(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
deeptesting: It works but I cannot really partake of it right now... i also did stuffs like blow drop, breeze no fit pull stubborn grass from ground, stab no enter, bottle breaking for head, and their is this weird one that was done with little pins,broken blades and bottles that if I punch you they will automatically enter your body,there is no medical cure until I give you the antidote, signs for good and bad events, if u see lion face u must fear ( ur opponent cannot look at your face)and so many more... This things worked perfectly back in the days,if you had your secondary education in port harcourt in late 80's to 90's then you should know what I am saying.

Look!! All these things you mentioned are nothing but nonsense and hokum, just like the placebo effect, they look like they work, but in actuality they don't. It's all on your head.

When a proper opposition encounter you with those things, you'd be made mince meat of. Haven't you stopped to ask yourself, if all those things work, why cant Nigeria use them to excel in sports competitions like boxing?

Ask Samuel Peters the treatment he received from klitchko when he thought he could step into the ring with black magic and no training.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jayriginal: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre:

Look!! All these things you mentioned are nothing but nonsense and hokum, just like the placebo effect, they look like they work, but in actuality they don't. It's all on your head.

When a proper opposition encounter you with those things, you'd be made mince meat of. Haven't you stopped to ask yourself, if all those things work, why cant Nigeria use them to excel in sports competitions like boxing?

Ask peters the treatment he received from klitchko when he thought he could step into the ring with black magic and no training.

They will tell you juju no dey cross water
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by dallyemmy: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
It could be neutralized. Remember anyway devil has no free gift as he is giving you on the left he is taking it on the right!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by zoedicus: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
DeepZone: The last killing of two governorship aspirants in Nigeria both of whom had spiritual bullet proof makes me wonder whether this bullet proof story is a farce.
If that thing works, why couldn't they use their own guns to kill their assailants? How is it possible that a bullet that travels at the avg speed of 100mph could not penetrate your skin but a knife that strikes with one tenth of that speed succeeds? Do you believe that it exists or is it not in the same line with the money making ritual myth?
hum? African bullet proof in go pick race when him here AK47. undecided undecided undecided
my people have a saying that where somebody's juju end, na there another pesin own begin (sorry, can't interpret better). grin grin grin
All na vanity. trust and obey . . .
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Balley(f): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Omode o mo ogun hon pe lefo, 4 pple dat does nt believ in it existence, i don't blame dem, dey ve neva seen1 b4. As 4 me, seein is belivin, i avn't either, but na Africa we dey oooo. Lets nt 4get na person wey God neva ready to catch dey use bp proud........
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by deeptesting(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Bro I dey feel u wella

Blow drop and darkness cover

Baptist vs Njiko, Comprehensive vs Enitona

Diobu vs Town

If you no grow up for PH in the 80s and 90s, waka pass, no ask me wetin I dey write

Aboy I feel you.....was in Baptist then and grew up in a rugged street in Diobu...Going to Uni outside P.H changed my orientation.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by 25Calibre(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is what happens when you put your trust in fetish nonsense.

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by deeptesting(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre:

Ask Samuel Peters the treatment he received from klitchko when he thought he could step into the ring with black magic and no training.

Bros, relax seriously those who were in secondary in P.H as the time I mentioned will tell you it works, u must play by the rules.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by seaman007: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
optimus-prime1:
No be Ombatse nigga's wey carry Mopol AK47's to shine just recently, how many Police did dey waste and how many did the police waste despite the Police firing at will?
BTW I saw that Odeshi Odeshi "LIVE" 1999 during that Bakassi boys saga, they shot some guys and Bullets practically bounced off their bodies.
I was about 12yrs old then, and I thought those Guys were related to Superman, with the way they made bullets seem like millet pellets.

So u re 26yrs dis year.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by OmniSparrow: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
It works. No joke. Seen it in action. But when it wants to fail, it fails.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by NJlapto1: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
bokohalal: This is a true story.
One of my friends mother took my friend to a place around Ogba in Benin City to be insured against all manner of bullets,stabs and cuts from guns,knifes and or machetes. After the 'fortification',the practice is to place the fortified on a pedestal such as a mortar or any elevated surface and stripped to your brief or boxer(make sure to wear one) before testing the strength of the fortification.
With my friend stripped and elevated,his mother standing some distance away watching,the fortfier decided it was time to prove the efficacy of his medicine. As he reached for his gun that was standing against a wall my friend dashed down from his pedestal and no entreaties from his mother stopped him from running all the way home to Uselu,halfnaked. Till today he does not know whether he is fortified or not. He does not want to know.

Funny....

Bullet Proof Charm is real . How do i know i'm from Nassarawa state.

And if these people their wanna test it they use a chicken, in fact i have seen a Chicken which was shot in front of me with a gun but the bullet never penetrated its skin but it was barely alive afterwards. (you will feel the pain of any bullet hitting you.) and it doesn't work forever also, it will eventually stop.

I wouldn't use that crap though because its a form of shirk and against my religion.

NOTE: If you are questioning simple bulletproof then you would not want to know the kind other stuff they do. Lets just say Witchcraft is real and there are all forms of it but at a great cost.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by NJlapto1: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
9jacrip: It is real but there are certain guns/bullets it cannot withstand.

For the likes of axe/cutlass/knife - it is real too but if you're hit repeatedly on the same spot it will give way.

It is meant to safeguard you at the first attack but you have to bail out, else you're on your own.

It is real but there are certain guns/bullets it cannot withstand
. - this is probably because no one wants to test bigger guns and so on but it does repel AK47 bullets but the pain can be mortal if you are shot several times.

For the likes of axe/cutlass/knife - it is real too but if you're hit repeatedly on the same spot it will give way. This is the most local that i've recently seen someone doing a show in public with at Kaduna, according to what i know the more of the medicine you take the more tougher it becomes but it has serious Internal side effects.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by blackbeau1(f): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yes,I believe it works.I'm even searching for bomb proof now
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by PureNigerian: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
I can't believe at this day in age we still believe in this crap.
What will stop the bullets bellow

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by PureNigerian: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
if it works, why are people always with bodyguard.
Is it that they cannot afford to get it.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by PureNigerian: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
@A-town

LIARS. As soon as Nigerians mention "i saw it live", "i was there", just pick race. All na lie. Bulletproof odeichi is a FARCE.
In this same nigeria that adults will tell you if it rains while the sun is out, it means a lioness gave birth.
In this same nigeria that they will tell you that if your car hits a duck and it dies, you will have an accident
In this same nigeria that they will tell you that people can touch your deeck and it will disappear yet we have never seen a case of anyone who had one disappear
In this same nigeria that they said it happened to one white man in eko and when they returned his deeek, it was a black one.

All this shyte na FOLKLORE and MYTHS. No wonder the white man conquered us. PRIMITIVENESS

Don't mind these people jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] / Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.