Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? (41213 Views)

The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by toygod2: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by afenex(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2013
All doubters should come to Warri and we will show you live how it works.Its very simple,all it requires is a hen to test it on so u dont feel any danger yourself.Abi una tink say the egbessu fight na tori?Even the then governor of delta state Ibori was shocked at the kind of bullets used by jtf,yet these Ijaw youths werent being felled.Doubters should also ask about Emede and Igbide war in the 80's then they will know for sure its real.Some works temporary,some fail with much pressure and some never fail at all.Bring knife,axe,cutlass,any gun but it wont they wont pierce.If u have something to make it fail then your own gun will kick back and hurt you instead.There are cases where your hand will hang in d air if u want to use knife or any weapon to hit the target frm behind.I trust what am talking about because a guy I knew then had it and was never killed with such things but beaten to death by the police for arm robbery.Also a guy once saved our asses(onlookers) during the Warri crisis,by asking everyone to move in front of him as sporadic fire from behind hit him countless times without going thru.This was as a result of resistance of the Ijaw youths which infuriated jtf to turn against any passerby or onlookers.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by flymeup: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2013
African bullet proof as you call it is real? It's can't be real yes.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by ghostofsparta(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
still reading the topic...coming back to post my reply

However, click on this nairaland thread to get some insight about the dynamics of our African Advanced Sciences
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Richieboyn: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Your destiny can be delayed but never destroyed. It took this thread 5years to make frontpage

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by manbuchai: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
deeptesting:

Aboy I feel you.....was in Baptist then and grew up in a rugged street in Diobu...Going to Uni outside P.H changed my orientation.
Where in Diobu did you grew up,i spent some time in Echue street during my childhood days...
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by charles424(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
To say the truth my Ppl African bulllet proof dey for real,but can u keep the laws to preserve it?And some people wen they av it go out fumbling,it works for ppl who knows the rulles and can keep to it.
Even if u av not see or witness ppl who has it,can't u remember Sgt rogger and baba abraham adesanya in lagos street?? Haba!!! How soon u all forget dis synerio so soon...but if u av it don't fumble,it might bleeped u up witout notice.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by charles424(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
To say the truth my Ppl African bulllet proof dey for real,but can u keep the laws to preserve it?And some people wen they av it go out fumbling,it works for ppl who knows the rulles and can keep to it.
Even if u av not see or witness ppl who has it,can't u remember Sgt rogger and baba abraham adesanya in lagos street?? Haba!!! How soon u all forget dis scenerio so soon...but if u av it don't fumble,it might bleeped u up witout notice.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by amanikondo: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
[size=13pt]FABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/size]
afenex: All doubters should come to Warri and we will show you live how it works.Its very simple,all it requires is a hen to test it on so u dont feel any danger yourself.Abi una tink say the egbessu fight na tori?Even the then governor of delta state Ibori was shocked at the kind of bullets used by jtf,yet these Ijaw youths werent being felled.Doubters should also ask about Emede and Igbide war in the 80's then they will know for sure its real.Some works temporary,some fail with much pressure and some never fail at all.Bring knife,axe,cutlass,any gun but it wont they wont pierce.If u have something to make it fail then your own gun will kick back and hurt you instead.There are cases where your hand will hang in d air if u want to use knife or any weapon to hit the target frm behind.I trust what am talking about because a guy I knew then had it and was never killed with such things but beaten to death by the police for arm robbery.Also a guy once saved our asses(onlookers) during the Warri crisis,by asking everyone to move in front of him as sporadic fire from behind hit him countless times without going thru.This was as a result of resistance of the Ijaw youths which infuriated jtf to turn against any passerby or onlookers.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by ghostofsparta(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2013
black_beau: Yes,I believe it works.I'm even searching for bomb proof now

The bomb proof does exist, I know many will find it hard to believe. But I have confirmed it too, but hard to test.

funtanherb: jayriginal
You only need to ask yourself how the white men overpowered our forefathers to realise that the so called bullet proof story is a myth.

25Calibre: This is what happens when you put your trust in fetish nonsense.
You're so, so wrong. The Nigerian boxer never employed nor relied on Jazz, and if you're so convinced he did but failed him, then I am offering you a challenge to bring forth yourself to an agreed upon place with your friend video-shooting the whole thing wherein a jazz guy with an jazz called 'aluwo' will smack you, note: he won't punch or hard hit you. He's just going to smack you, like a not too heavy patting. Depending on the ones you chose below, I assure you will experience a first hand experience of one of the smallest type of Yoruba Advanced Science erroneously called JUJU
1. Smack you and you shall fall repeatedly.
2. Smack you and you shall fall feeling so weak and tired, you will be unable to stand up.
3. Smack you and you and you...,well depending on any you prefer, such as:
a. Will keep running unless you're giving water to quench an unexplainable thirst that possesses you after the smack.
b. Will keep stooling unless certain thing is done to stop it.
c. Will keep behaving slowpoke-like unless you're either giving palm-oil or a pregnant lady urinates on you.

I'm serious, if you're, let me know.

funtanherb: Lets clear this doubt .....Any Yoruba Man out there should get OWO EYO(COWARIES)AJOKU ISU AND ALLEGATOR PEPPER(ATARE) THOSE 2 THINGS SHOULD BE BURN,POUR IT INTO A BOWL OF WATER AND ADD PUT PISTLE INSIDE THE WATER AND POUR THE COWRIES INSIDE THE WATER AND THE PISTLE WILL MAGNET THE COWARIES TO THE TOP....Why does cowries magnet to the top of the pistle...AFRICA SCIENCE I GUESS

Thank you Funtanherb, our people need to be enlightened a great deal about the benevolent and malevolent capabilities of our Sciences. They have been so deceived by Euro-arab religion and knowledge, and as I have always proclaimed, African sciences particularly the Yoruba Advanced Sciences also known as Isegun which is extracted from Ifa is eons beyond any which the white man's science could possibly discover or harness given their empirical based science.

This is where I insert my self as a researcher, and I believe there are others out there who have this penchant of figuring a way in which our these esoteric legacies from our superscientist aka forefather/ancestors/babalawos/oniseguns/ can be adapted to modernized usage. Ifa is not only about Isegun; it encompasses all knowledge relating to every aspect of the human creature and non-human things. I'm sure Funtanherb is aware of a Yoruba Advanced Science wherein a yam can be cooked in any pot without water to boil it, how can the white man's science explain that. How can they explain the stimulation of rain or hampering of it, can they tell us how our YAS can suspend object in thing air, thus defying their stupid theory and laws of gravity. We know the true-name of many forces of nature known and yet unknown to their empirical based science.

Opey4luv:
As a scientist, I have been trying to find a scientific explanation for this but unfortunately, I have not arrived at a reasonable conclusion.

The fact is, it exist and I partially Believe in it.
You're not alone, until you contact me, go through all my posts in the past, and you have some insight.

shollaire: The logic is more like someone who take weed/coke to the point of madness, and their body become strong like stone; twenty people can hardly restrain such person. Now think how much more if such substance where transfer into the blood stream through incision? The problem is that the effect wear-off without warning and even when it's still potent it only make your skin harder to some extent, it doesn't turn you to an Iron-man.
I like your speculation but you aren't close to what I'm sure is going on regarding the nature of their workings.

From another thread I'm still reading:
omonuan: If your bullet proof works, you won't be here hawking it. You'll have sold the technology to world military. The shame is that none of the shysters that propagate this none sense has offered any reason why Africa has not used this bullet proof to conquer the world before it was passed on to them.
No one is hawking it on NL, we are testifying to it and No! it is not for SALE, and even if it is, the technology is metaphysical in nature hence it won't be sellable without an underlying working explanation wherein a formula can be derived so it can be replicated. Also not they're they're esoteric and not exoteric.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by clevop11: 5:00am On Aug 17, 2013
Lolz... I THINK IT WORKS, BT IT CAN ALSO FAIL... It has after effects... Pple dat av it dnt speak much of it
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by emmadejust(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2013
funtanherb: I was travelling with my Father one day...He was shot by robbers and the Guy that shot the Gun died immediately this is call badijo in african vodoo and we were detained by the police for 3 days over this...How about that ?

on wat charges did they use against u.abi ur father get spiritual bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by hakunajay(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Well, I can still reveal two incidents that should get us thinking...
1. I was still a little boy growing up in the streets of ibadan. I was sent to the popular mokola market when I saw crowds watching a man performing stunts with a very sharp knife. He will open up his shirt and expose his stomach and then try cutting himself but no cuts, he claimed he is immune against knives. He encouraged guys to try to cut him, some guys tried but no cut and the show was going on well until one old man stepped out and requested to see the knife. After collecting the knife from the stuntman, he examined it for some seconds and returned it. Then it happened!!! The first touch of the knife sliced the stuntman's stomach the way knife goes through butter. I ran home with blood on my face and clothes crying like a baby...

2. During all these fracas between the police and the opc in lagos, I was buying things around mile 2 when gun shots went off. We ran to safety and watched from a distance as police were wasting their bullets on a guy. Shots were being fired at him while he just stood there with one leg raised. He was busy chanting incantations while the police are busy shooting. Then one of the policemen squatted, picked up some sands and threw it to the guy then stood up and just took a shot which penetrated the same guy's chest and feel him. I watched in pity as they dragged his body away...

One thing is sure, this stuffs exist. If you believe God exists then you should easily believe that the devil exist too hence you should know that these spiritual things exist. But what does it profit a man to put his trust in the devil knowing fully well he doesn't give without taking?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by judano: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
grin grin grin
emmadejust:

on wat charges did they use against u.abi ur father get spiritual bounce back.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
ghostofsparta:

1. Smack you and you shall fall repeatedly.
2. Smack you and you shall fall feeling so weak and tired, you will be unable to stand up.
on you.

I'm serious, if you're, let me know.

This is not jazz. They use chemicals/substances that have acetone/chloroform etc. A small dose will knock anyone off. Ever watched Prison break? I know a lot of guys who used to fight in secondary school claiming they had "oruka", "ring" that it was jazz. All they had was a lethal dose of substances rubbed on it. No jazz
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by ghostofsparta(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
A-town:

This is not jazz. They use chemicals/substances that have acetone/chloroform etc. A small dose will knock anyone off. Ever watched Prison break? I know a lot of guys who used to fight in secondary school claiming they had "oruka", "ring" that it was jazz. All they had was a lethal dose of substances rubbed on it. No jazz
So if your speculation is true, then can you explain how the small dose of your guessed substance used did managed to get into the blood stream by just mere hitting?. Please give me speculation on how would someone unknown get hit and immediately starts doing whatever instruction metaphysically configured into an energized 'oruka' (ring), to give a real life scenario of what I am talking about, here is one: I and a friend witness an incident in an afternoon of a JAMB exam day, very long time ago and one of these 'omo-itas' started causing their usual trouble yelling and chasing every Jamb students waiting outside to move away from that particular field but there was this JAMB guy who defied him by insisting to stay where he is, this omo ita guy who seem to be there oga removed an axe from the back of his shirt and struck him thrice, nothing happened to him. The surprised omo-ita was calling on his other gangs to come. All we saw was that this JAMB dude hit the omo-ita, shifted back and said something (supposedly some incantation) and the omo-ita guy immediately began to pick rubbish like pure waters sachets and all types of dirts all over the field, collecting them all into the center of the field. The guy was begged by multitude of crowds and old-women to free the omo-ita from what the white people like to call 'spell'. If you can explain that, there are many more I would like you to explain for me which means I no longer need to further the book I am writing about all these Yoruba Advanced Sciences erroneously called juju. You will explain how an Igbo masquerade vanished in front of many witnesses in broad day light and re-appeared in the front without any stupid Ninja tricks. That day, I just like everyone were so stunned that today I now understand why it could never occur to any witness or observer to shoot the incident with a camera for doubting Thomas like you to see on YouTube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Some chemicals need only be inhaled to be fatal!
Sometimes, depending on where you hit human, there is such a thing referred to as becoming disllusioned which may result in the person doing crazy things. I would really like to see a masquerade disappear with my own korokoro eyes because all i keep hearing is stories from other people
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by OmoOgunmola: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I am amazed at how far we have gone soo backwards as Africans. This I must attribute to Neo-colonial programming. I read several comments from educated illiterates who will believe in nothing but what they are programmed to do by that certificate from one of the so called accredited Universities. Don't get me wrong, I have two masters degrees too, but I still think outside the programming box.

To go straight to the point: African Bullet Proof Works! I have three as I write = I sold one to a US police officer in Baltimore Maryland (USA)and yes, we tried it with over 32 rounds of ammunition! (on a Rooster)

I am a descendant of Bashorun Ogunmola in Ibadan, but I now reside in the US and visits my hometown at least three times a year.

There are several types of Yoruba bulletproof:

Ayeta - A force diverts the bullet to another direction
Areta - Reduces the force of the bullet (Feels like a you are hit with peanuts)
Afeta - Takes the bullet to another dimension (The bullet will never be found)
Asaki - The gun power in bullet becomes wet instantly (The gun wont sound)
Tidijo - A force block the barrels and will backfire
Agbefo - A force actually moves you out of arms way ( will be so fast that it will not be visible to human eyes)

In my next visit to Nigeria, I will invite 5 Nairalanders to Ibadan to witness how intelligent we are. Several educated and religious people swear that this things doesn't work and states that they don't believe in it, still they carry cellphones around - Ignorants!

I know this write up will follow with several comments and questions - I cant wait

Note: while at this, please read more on Bermuda Triangle (Isle of Devil) - Where ships, Planes and humans have been disappearing for years. If a powerful force can cause 5 planes and ships to disappear within minutes, why do you think its impossible for my father to disappear at will?

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/bermuda-triangle.htm

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Omo-Ogunmola:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am amazed at how far we have gone soo backwards as Africans. This I must attribute to Neo-colonial programming. I read several comments from educated illiterates who will believe in nothing but what they are programmed to do by that certificate from one of the so called accredited Universities. Don't get me wrong, I have two masters degrees too, but I still think outside the programming box.

To go straight to the point: African Bullet Proof Works! I have three as I write = I sold one to a US police officer in Baltimore Maryland (USA)and yes, we tried it with over 32 rounds of ammunition! (on a Rooster)

I am a descendant of Bashorun Ogunmola in Ibadan, but I now reside in the US and visits my hometown at least three times a year.

There are several types of Yoruba bulletproof:

Ayeta - A force diverts the bullet to another direction
Areta - Reduces the force of the bullet (Feels like a you are hit with peanuts)
Afeta - Takes the bullet to another dimension (The bullet will never be found)
Asaki - The gun power in bullet becomes wet instantly (The gun wont sound)
Tidijo - A force block the barrels and will backfire
Agbefo - A force actually moves you out of arms way ( will be so fast that it will not be visible to human eyes)

In my next visit to Nigeria, I will invite 5 Nairalanders to Ibadan to witness how intelligent we are. Several educated and religious people swear that this things doesn't work and states that they don't believe in it, still they carry cellphones around - Ignorants!

I know this write up will follow with several comments and questions - I cant wait

Note: while at this, please read more on Bermuda Triangle (Isle of Devil) - Where ships, Planes and humans have been disappearing for years. If a powerful force can cause 5 planes and ships to disappear within minutes, why do you think its impossible for my father to disappear at will?

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/bermuda-triangle.htm

Since you claim you are in the US, it even makes it easier. I live in Texas. I can fly in to wherever you are to see the "ayeta" tested any time. We don't need to go all the way to nigeria. I just bought a Go Pro camera that we can use to record it. You game?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by OmoOgunmola: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ A-town

What part of Texas do you live. I will be in Dallas late September. And do you have good metals to try it out? I know where to get a rooster in Arlington.

If you kill the rooster with a bullet - I will eat your shit!
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Omo-Ogunmola:
@ A-town

What part of Texas do you live. I will be in Dallas late September. And do you have good metals to try it out? I know where to get a rooster in Arlington.

If you kill the rooster with a bullet - I will eat your shit!

Wow cool. I live in houston and if you are for real, it won't cost me anything to travel to dallas or arlington. I can be in dallas in 4.5hrs or less. I hope you are serious. I swear if this real, i will EAT my words and come back on nairaland to apologize
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by mbulela: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Bro I dey feel u wella

Blow drop and darkness cover

Baptist vs Njiko, Comprehensive vs Enitona

Diobu vs Town

If you no grow up for PH in the 80s and 90s, waka pass, no ask me wetin I dey write
where Stella Maris come dey for the equation?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Still waiting.........
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by funtanherb(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Oh so this thread is still on,however to clear this doubt and ignorance about the potency of africa science, nairalanders are herby invited to the funtan herbal yearly exhibation of our rich cultural heritage.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jayriginal: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
A-town:
Still waiting.........

Me too
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Funny how people shy away when you state you are ready to debunk myths.....Yet they expect us to just believe....lies
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jayriginal: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
A-town:
Funny how people shy away when you state you are ready to debunk myths.....Yet they expect us to just believe....lies

Yup. You even offered to fly to meet him.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by OmoOgunmola: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
@A-town

I dont know what you do, but when you get to a VP level of a corporation, you wont have the time to visit Nairaland everyday.
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by jayriginal: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2013
Omo-Ogunmola:
@A-town

I dont know what you do, but when you get to a VP level of a corporation, you wont have the time to visit Nairaland everyday.

Maybe so, but whenever you do visit, you can exchange contact info to enable you carry out the simple tests to shut us doubters up.

You just wasted a valuable opportunity here. How do you expect to be taken seriously Mr VP level of a corporation?

Your words below

Omo-Ogunmola:

Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 09, 2013
So, Are we doing this or not?
Re: Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 09, 2013
Omo-Ogunmola:
@A-town

Your last visited status says otherwise though.
Anyway, whenever you're ready let me know. It's not like I have free time like that too but I want to see this through if it is REAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) / Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.