Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (40280 Views)

Tuface's Wife Annie Idibia Drag Into Toke Makina's Husband Infidelity Mess / Tuface Wife, Mrs Idibia's 'hot' Party Look (PHOTO) / Photographer Drags Tuface, Wife To Court Over Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by concacid: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
brodalikeme: Congrats oyinem!
Oyi abole?
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by simdam500(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Princess2be: Wetin tonto dikeh dey find here?

wetin consign tonto with annie birth smh
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by thiefnubu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
why she come dey born like bingo na?.... abi na part of the marrige contract say she go dey drop pikin anyhow like wizkid single?
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Chimdim: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
congrats
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by goldseal(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Cograte to my icon. A man whose weakness was never enough to stop his rise to greatness. May ur wife be d only woman to give birth to ur remaining unborn children. Baby girl welcome to home of comfort. Tubaba u 2much.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by skyworld3: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
NaijaOnpoint.com UNBELIEVABLE
Tonto Dikeh Goes Completely Naked At Last +Picture[/b]s

[b]+18 Only. See PIX LINK Below
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Afrok(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congra2bidia to 2face nd Congranniebidia to Annie...
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by moclothesnaija: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
congrat tuface,i pray for my own too ooo
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
freda506: Congrats cool
. Congratulations not congrats.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by rezzy: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
massmedia: I use this as a point of contact for anybody seeking the fruit of the womb that God will answer you

And for every expectant mother(pregnant women) that you shall deliver safely......

Amen
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by victor4truth(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Naija Guy Exposed Nudes Pics Of His Sugar Mummy Cos They Breakup. Read & See Pics, PLS ONLY 18+ @ http://basegurus.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=332/
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Mrsshady(f): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tonto is obviously wishing...lol
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by emmabest2000(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
richgang: father of all nation, u just dey born dey go .congrat anyway
He never tired ooo , Anyway big congrat to them grin

Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by anitank(f): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
nickz: 2face should make this his last child...
Annie no go gree ooo till she born boy
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by sage2(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dr2great: She wanted a male child.,anyway, congrat. Another totö don enter market for the boys to fuçk

We are talking about a day year old here. What happened to your humanity? God bless the parent and child.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by carammel(f): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
2face,father of all nation. Congrats to annie kiss kiss
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Baby girl?na him be say God no dey sleep,the girl should prepare her toto for boys,because we must revenge all the fok fok tuface fok our girls. Below is our roster for the baby:iya ngbalife,sezkills,190,seun,okija juju,sagamite,coogar,elampiro,mr ta other names to be released later
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by goldseal(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
goldseal: Cograte to my icon. A man whose weakness was never enough to stop his rise to greatness. May ur wife be d only woman to give birth to ur remaining unborn children. Baby girl welcome to home of comfort. Tubaba u 2much.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Clara16(f): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
congrats bro but i hope u know the 'implication' of wat u did-daddy i want bobo daddy i want chewing gum..lol..kudos!!! i xpect 5 from u.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Sike(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tell 'em i say Congratulopia!
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Decryptor(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
**In Daddy Showkey's voice: "Annie don born o Hossanah...she don born o hossanah...Shame to bad people hossanah...shame to bad people hossanah"

I remember the day she got married and so many people here esp many female nairalanders were abusing her saying it won't last.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Prodigalson1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
biaka1994: Add mi on BBM...............32230FBD undecided kiss
thank God, so dis guy fit finally buy blackberry tour.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Prodigalson1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
omusiliyu: Baby girl again? She dont have a stand yet in Mr Idibia's house.. There's nothin like male child. Aremo, Arole..
"she dnt hav a stand yet".my guy she nor worry, as long as she fit sit down.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by jaytee01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good for them. Make una do come arrange d boy o!
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by neolboy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats Mr$Mrs Idibia
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by akdjr(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congratulation to Mr & Mrs Idibia, I pray God will bless me with a baby soon. Amen
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by NeilsBohrman: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nice thing, congrat.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by compu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
This tubaba is too fertile!...if it was in china I guess they wld have castrated him..anyway congrats to the family.
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Meekmind(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
2baba i hail ooo, father of many nations
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by oluxy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats! But no pix of the baby na..
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by DocAdray(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Idibia, new baby, welcome to this harsh world!
Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Achorlaw: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmnnn, Annie actualy desire a boy, ald same its congrts 2 d family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Rocks Stylish Ankara Head Gear In New Photo / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.