Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

People, This Is Just A Random Questionnnnnnn - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / People, This Is Just A Random Questionnnnnnn (459 Views)

Random Awkward Moments / So Kaffy's Husband Is Just 25? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People, This Is Just A Random Questionnnnnnn by yourstrulyblog(f): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
People , this is just one of my random questions - I've been wondering for a long time now. Why do some people eat rice with cutlery, then eat the chicken with their hands. It makes sense and it doesn't make sense at the same time. If you are going to eat rice with cutlery, why not eat chicken with cutlery? Why eat rice with cutlery then dissect your chicken with your hands? You either eat everything with your cutlery or eat everything with your hands? I'm guilty as charged!!! I know there is no law that states that you use either. Also, there is no law that states you must use only cutlery or only your hands. But, why do people do that?

For more, visit http://yourstrulyblogposts..co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To Frabidel's Blog Readers...love You All / Happening And Booming Naija Hiphop Music / Oxford Dictionaries Makes A Surprising Addition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.