Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram (4520 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning In Her Latest Pictures / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by rosetoress: 2:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Before traveling to Los Angeles last night for Jay Z’s Magna Carter World Tour Concert, Nicki Minaj shares her latest pictures on Instagram.Nicki Minaj continues to show her hot summer collection for her fans by wearing a multi-coloured graffiti-print dress.
http://www.ghanalive.tv/photo-day-nicki-minaj-shares-latest-pictures-instagram/

Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Creamish(f): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Looking good.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by austinoeze(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2014
e be like say na little Wayne snap dos pix
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by flowsamuels(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2014
She go be lyk dis till 50
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Danielle22(f): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Sexxxxyyy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by sEGXY2(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2014
I just like this chick so hooot.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Abbey2sam(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Space booked, just in case it find it way to d FP
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by akposking(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Kai, look at all are selling point. They are all on point. If i say i don'nt love nicki Minaj am lying and the truth is not in me she is the reason why am still making more money. I must enter america go visit by fire by force. Thank God she is not married yet she is probably waiting for us to tie the knot. Nicki minaj plz wait for me, i know drake or some ppl out there are disturbing u bt don'nt giveup baby am here and we would be together. Nicki plz don'nt dissapoint me am so eager to make love to u after our honey moon blc only one thrust would bring me to the promise land God promise the children of isrealite.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2014
what is this one saying grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2014
@akposking *smh, this is what I call wishful thinking
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by axortedbabe(f): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=akposking]Kai, look at all are selling point. They are all on point. If i say i don'nt love nicki Minaj am lying and the truth is not in me she is the reason why am still making more money. I must enter america go visit by fire by force. Thank God she is not married yet she is probably waiting for us to tie the knot. Nicki minaj plz wait for me, i know drake or some ppl out there are disturbing u bt don'nt giveup baby am here and we would be together. Nicki plz don'nt dissapoint me am so eager to make love to u after our honey moon blc only one thrust would bring me to the promise land God promise the children of isrealite.[/quote d reason why i hate sum guys takin igbo first tin in d mornin..stop bfore it stops u
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2014
well. .. lame..!!i hav seen dis b4
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2014
ib_bryte: well. .. lame..!!i hav seen dis b4
As if your gf can look half as good as her
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Superstar007(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
akposking: Kai, look at all are selling point. They are all on point. If i say i don'nt love nicki Minaj am lying and the truth is not in me she is the reason why am still making more money. I must enter america go visit by fire by force. Thank God she is not married yet she is probably waiting for us to tie the knot. Nicki minaj plz wait for me, i know drake or some ppl out there are disturbing u bt don'nt giveup baby am here and we would be together. Nicki plz don'nt dissapoint me am so eager to make love to u after our honey moon blc only one thrust would bring me to the promise land God promise the children of isrealite.

Wake up. Itx mawnin already. Stop dreaming
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by IAMBREEZY: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Nicki come twerk for me l love that booty more than jambalaya...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by mysticgal(f): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
akposking: Kai, look at all are selling point. They are all on point. If i say i don'nt love nicki Minaj am lying and the truth is not in me she is the reason why am still making more money. I must enter america go visit by fire by force. Thank God she is not married yet she is probably waiting for us to tie the knot. Nicki minaj plz wait for me, i know drake or some ppl out there are disturbing u bt don'nt giveup baby am here and we would be together. Nicki plz don'nt dissapoint me am so eager to make love to u after our honey moon blc only one thrust would bring me to the promise land God promise the children of isrealite.
oyibo man with pepper dey wish for him mind and making more pepper,but you wey na only salt you get dey open your mouth wey reysemble elephant yansh dey yarn all this thing wey you talk so.no be like that life dey,you take it one step at a time.oya go find pepper first naim be first step undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by wheesin(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bleaching bastard...hoe..i spit on you angry angry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by cydneywhite: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
KingMEXX: As if your gf can look half as good as her

mayb not nigga...buh ma gf z all NATURAL...

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Peters On Sick Bed Lesson For Nigeria Celebrities / OMG!!! LOOK What This Young Lady Did To Her Face [PHOTO ] / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Dede One Day, Bishop Umoh And Francis Odega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.