Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (36426 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Toktee: Pls stop delaying the thread or get ban,if you dnt have anything to said,keep quiet or open a thread for the above topic ok

And Lynpetra is the ONLY person u chose to pick? undecided
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by sexylogan(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Toktee: Look at you,only God knows who and what you are,but i will advice yot to read the thread again and this time,try to comprehend b4 comenting,above all the way you response tells me you are one of those gals living on guys like parasit and host,why must you insult the op,that insult alone said much about you and discredit any defence you put down here,go and get a job if you are affected by the topic.

Thank u very much sir
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by nairaman66(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Well, they like to have things they don't need! Call it trendy grin
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Teespice(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Greed I suppose.

Thing is most females believe it is the responsibility of whoever they date to take care of them and sadly I have friends who go with this funny school of thought. Personally, I feel a girl who is in a relationship should take care of herself with her own resources unless her BF decides to support her out of his own free will.

that's about it.

18 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by sexylogan(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2014
Teespice: Greed I suppose.

Thing is most females believe it is the responsibility of whoever they date to take care of them and sadly I have friends who go with this funny school of thought. Personally, I feel a girl who is in a relationship should take care of herself with her own resources unless her BF decides to support her out of his own free will.

that's about it.

Well said
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Several guys are also complaining this to me and I'm also experience the same.

I have dated babes abroad and they do not behave like this.

I would say they are theifs! Peer pressure! Ignorance! Greediness! They are vampires!

You would only find very few that have got different mentality. Its very rare

Majority is just full of rubbish! Money! Money! WTF! Its so annoying and pathetic

I'm just tired of the whole shiiit.

Why won't the guy want to be sleeping with them since they are demaning excessively.

I have vowed not to date any liability girl. Even if you pity them. They have got no pity and they would dump you if they find a better guy.

I would only date a girl whose caring and not after money and when I'm convinced enough that she's real then I would spend my last dime to make her happy. Not all this crazy bitttchhesss

13 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Toktee(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2014
sexylogan:

I said MOST. I never said all. Why hav u becom insultive? I didnt abuse anyone.
Don't mind her,she is one of them.
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
jay bee: Post on topic henceforth
Too late for that tongue
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Toktee: Don't mind her,she is one of them.
waheva!
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
sexylogan:

I said MOST. I never said all. Why hav u becom insultive? I didnt abuse anyone.
so sorry abt dat hun!!grin cheesy
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by IAMBREEZY: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
This thread is already derailed so what NEXT

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by ochon: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Toktee: Pls stop delaying the thread or get ban,if you dnt have anything to said,keep quiet or open a thread for the above topic ok

4 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by ochon: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Teespice: Greed I suppose.

that's about it.

4 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
deeplow: Neither of the two,it is plainly due to wrong orientation and upbringing. I know a girl who is from a wealthy family,and still believes a guy must give her everything. I asked her why,she said that is how it should be,and that's what her mother told her.

At the same time,you'll see girls who are from families where they barely can afford 3 square meals, that still believe a boyfriend isn't their saviour from poverty.

Would we say greed and poverty is responsible for Armed robbery? If so,80% of Nigerians would be thieves.
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Asable(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
I

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by jmoore(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
May God deliver them. Thank God my sisters no follow.
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by jmoore(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Asable: why do guys depend on der gf for sex why dont dey meet there mothers? guys abeg ans dat question then i will tell u y u need to take care of ur babes

1-The girl is giving the boy sex<>The boy is giving the girl sex= Balanced.

2-Money is only leaking from the boy's pocket=Inequality.

BTW #Teamzipup

6 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Lanceslot(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Both, it's 40/60 type of thing, 40% poverty 60% greed.
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Vicjay1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
its not really poverty.. ~na like so dem dey do am attitude~
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by loswhite(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
feeekey: Sorry wats today's date?
grin google it
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by BlueScholar(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dubemkelly: Misplaced priority,not knowing wat dey want,lack of contentment,poverty,self value loss n foolishness
Gbam!
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Otunbab: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
That's just the mentally they have giving themselves. I actually know of babes that will tell you to your face that if you don't have money, they cannot date you. Meanwhile the babe has nothing herself to offer only p***y of course. Yet if you call them ashawo, they will turn it to fight.
What's the differ dating for money and f**king for money ?

8 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Many choices we make in this country both male and female is because of poverty and lack of contentment! Nothing less nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
ochon:

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by Lanceslot(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Asable: why do guys depend on der gf for sex why dont dey meet there mothers? guys abeg ans dat question then i will tell u y u need to take care of ur babes
guys depending on girls for sex? You talk like someone who don't enjoy sex.
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by gedtalks(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Must your father be a polithefianbefore you fit borrow me.

4 million . Good deal !!! Provided you :

tongue let me srew the hell outta ALL the holes in your body. Esp your butt hole till poop starts dripping whever you go. Then I'll be buying you gifts like diapers (pampers).

4 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by bigx(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Greed & Laziness
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by UjSizzle(f): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Why don't you ask the dependent girls?
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by bigx(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2014

So its now prostitution? Give me money I open leg?

Is it only the guys that enjoy the sex?

The Girls that say no sex till marriage nko & still want to demand heaven and earth?

6 Likes

Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by kandiikane(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol you wan a woman but you nor wan work for am? Foolish men! Go ashawo joint now. It will be cheaper foe you. Nansense.
Re: Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? by kandiikane(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
bigx:

So its now prostitution? Give me money I open leg?

Is it only the guys that enjoy the sex?

The Girls that say no sex till marriage nko & still want to demand heaven and earth?

You get nothing for free in this world, love. If you want to call it prostitution na your own be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.