Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa (1202 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. / Cloned PVCs Cannot Be Used On Election Day – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa by AYO57: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Corrective rape is a hate crime wielded to convert lesbians to heterosexuality – an attempt to 'cure' them of being gay.
The term was coined in South Africa in the early 2000s when charity workers first noticed an influx of such attacks.
But despite recognition and international coverage, corrective rape in the region is escalating in severity.

Here are shocking, horrible stories of South African lesbians who have fallen victim to the practice. - continue at: http://cast101ay..it/2014/01/shocking-stories-of-lesbians-corrective.html#sthash.usvOBLsA.dpuf
Re: Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa by Mynd44: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Not a new thing
Re: Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa by aventura: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: Not a new thing
have you done it before.
Re: Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa by Mynd44: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
aventura: have you done it before.
southern Africa is known for that. And while official government policy calls it a crime, nothing is done to prosecute offenders
Re: Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa by ITbomb(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wey the video
Re: Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa by phransix147(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Gays nko? Would deyy be molested by women? I would need 1500 pu.ssies to be cured... I luv pu.ssy!
Re: Shocking"corrective Rape" Was Used On To Cure Them Of Lesbianism In South Africa by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
phransix147: Gays nko? Would deyy be molested by women? I would need 1500 pu.ssies to be cured... I luv pu.ssy!

How many have you vandalised? tongue

(1) (Reply)

United States Envoy To Nigeria Visit Asaba [PHOTOS] / Malala In Abuja, Five Escaped Chibok Girls Join Protest / APC AND CHRISTIANITY By Pastor Bayo Oladeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.