Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed (1655 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. / Football Stats: Top 10 Most Popular Football Teams Revealed / Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2014
1 Manchester United - 354 Million Fans Manchester United officially have the most fans around the world, with an astonishing 354 million Red Devils
2 Barcelona - 270 Million Fans Barcelona might win everything, but they are only the second most supported team, with approximately 270 million fans
3 Real Madrid - 174 Million Fans Real Madrid are the world's third best supported team with an estimated 174 million fans.
4 Chelsea - 135 Million Fans Chelsea have a huge fanbase in Asia, helping them achieve an impressive 135 million supporters.
5 Arsenal - 113 Million Fans Arsenal's strong following in Asia and Africa has lead to 113 million fans worldwide.
6 AC Milan - 99 Million Fans AC Milan are supported by 99 million fans around the world.
7 Liverpool - 71 million fans Liverpool's 'Istanbul effect' helped woo many of their 71 million global fans, but lack of recent Champions League football won't help.
8 Inter Milan - 49 million Fans Inter's Champions League success in 2010 helped boost their worldwide following to 49 million Fans.
9 Bayern Munich - 24 Million Fans German giants Bayern Munich have an estimated 24 million fans.
10 Juventus - 20 Million Fans Juventus put Turin on the map with 20 million fans across the world.
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by mikael78: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Manchester united till d day I find my true love grin
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by Krasid(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Real madrid till brown ideye wins ballon d'or
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by chefremy(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2014
maschester united, is truly the no.1 no doubt i dont think arsenal,liverpool and juventus should be there but i would like to know the source
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by zico2(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2014
chef. remy:
maschester united, is truly the no.1 no doubt i dont think arsenal,liverpool and juventus should be there but i would like to know the source
you such a big fool, who is man u in 80s when liverpool was king of europe. I dont blame you, maybe you re one of the 21st kids doing follow follow cos of your folks. Go and search the record to know the position of man u in world of football.
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by Theben(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ten most supported National teams in the world.
1. Chinese national team - With over 1.3 billion fans, the Chinese National team happens to be the world most suppoerted National team.

2. India National team - India football team may not have be seen in most top football competition, they still managed to amass over 1.2billion fans. Few million behind the chinese.

3. United State of American National team - USA are distance behind 2nd place india with over 400million fans.

To be continued shortly
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
#teamCHELSEA
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Theben: Ten most supported National teams in the world.
1. Chinese national team - With over 1.3 billion fans, the Chinese National team happens to be the world most suppoerted National team.

2. India National team - India football team may not have be seen in most top football competition, they still managed to amass over 1.2billion fans. Few million behind the chinese.

3. United State of American National team - USA are distance behind 2nd place india with over 400million fans.

To be continued shortly
sincerely....go open a thread for this
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Footballteams Revealed by chefremy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
zico2:
you such a big fool, who is man u in 80s when liverpool was king of europe. I dont blame you, maybe you re one of the 21st kids doing follow follow cos of your folks. Go and search the record to know the position of man u in world of football.
you just called me a big fool because it hurts to know the truth and have just said the truth and what do you mean by am doing follow follow... let me tell you the fact man u was one of the best in club in europe in the 80s with alex fegarson as the coach who have been there for more than 20 years

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Appeals For Fan Arrested For Hug / 10 Differences Between Ronaldo And Messi / Get All You Fitness And Gym Equipment With Free Home Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.