Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

(ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. (2875 Views)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / Ten Obvious Reasons Why Islam Is NOT A Religion Of Peace / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2014
grin Okay this may sound funny but I have heard many people,especially non-christians who criticise pastors,claiming they are fake. They would sarcastically decide that everybody should fall under the anointing and that includes the camera men.. Its very funny when they say it and I have sat down to think of it and I came up with these few reasons why the camera men might not fall under the power.

1)THE ANOINTING IS INTELLIGENT: The bible says that the foolishness of God is wiser than men. You might assume that the anointing just comes upon anybody,anyhow,in any way but that's not true as the anointing is very intelligent! Eg I believe many of you have seen merlin or many other magic films, well imagine this scenario, merlin's mother is abducted and tied to a stick, merlin runs there to free her,he tries to free her but the rope seems too strong,so he moves back and stretches his hand and a bolt of lightening shoots out and the rope is broken and falls to the ground and his mother is free. The question now is; how did the lightning know its the Rope merlin was targeting? why is the mother not hurt? The anointing knows what to do and who to touch.

2) THE USE OF TRIPODS AND CCTV: I know most people don't think of this but come on,this is the 21st century and camera men don't have to always hold the camera's. There are tripods that stand sure and hold the camera these days and all the camera man need do is to just turn the camera to any direction of interest. So is it not logical that even if he falls we the viewers might not know?
I also believe we all know CCTV's. Most of these big churches have cctv installed in their church and the environs and we all know that CCTV need not be controlled or held by anyone so its logical that the camera men fall but the CCTV captures that scene instead.

3) INTEREST AND CONCENTRATION: Many of us who have gone to church know that there are some people who will never fall(lol) they are those who don't believe, they close their hearts on God and his power and the spirit of God does not like force! Many others really want to experience the power but their minds are easily carried away and it never happens for them. So imagine a camera man who is busy,trying to capture the moment, he's probably walking up and down,trying to get the perfect angle, he doesn't even listen to the message, all he wants to do is do his job, how can such a person FALL?

4)NOT EVERY BODY REALLY FALLS: imagine you are in a church service and your eyes are closed,and suddenly the pastor releases the anointing and Most people around you fall with force,don't you think the force could make you fall too? Remember you were not expecting it. So the point is,not everyone really falls and so its not compulsory for camera men to fall too..
Note: its just my opinion and I believe we are all entitled to our opinions.heheheheh!! Hope you enjoyed reading it.
http://www.enimoney..com/2014/01/answered-4-obvious-reasons-why-camera.html?m=1

ENI grin

4 Likes

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Swiftlee(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2014
True and intelligent points..The major fact is, you cannot fall under the anointing if you are not spiritually connected to the inspiring moment, forget about the ladies that fall anyhow, not all of them truely are connected, they just fall. I have been to a crusade back in my school days in a stadium, it was a big crowd, so compacted that you could only stand. 'The man of God sent the annointing' if you know what i mean, so the wave started from the front..Oboy, see as one girl for my front come jam me..chai! See my fall pass her own sef, I immediately stood up because I knew it was not the annointing that brought me down, and the Man of God was instructing the ushers to bring anyone that falls to the front..I jumped up oo...so, in a gadering like that, it is not everybody that falls actually falls..remember,connection matters..grin grin
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by benny4wax(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
NICE POST OP.....
WELL SAID Swiftlee........
I THOUGHT CAMERA MEN HAS ANTI-ANOINTING
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
grin Lmao!!! Funny experience I swear!!! That's my point exactly,no be everybody dey fall,na push dem push some people.. @swiftlee...

2 Likes

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2014
tongue grin now u know better
benny4wax: NICE POST OP.....
WELL SAID Swiftlee........
I THOUGHT CAMERA MEN HAS ANTI-ANOINTING
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2014
slippery eels
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by PastorOluT(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Agreed with ur spiritual intelligence at op, it shows u are spiritually inclined. But this doesn't change the fact the many are fake and staged, believe me a whole lot is happening behind the scene that meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Lammybobojay: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Swiftlee: True and intelligent points..The major fact is, you cannot fall under the anointing if you are not spiritually connected to the inspiring moment, forget about the ladies that fall anyhow, not all of them truely are connected, they just fall. I have been to a crusade back in my school days in a stadium, it was a big crowd, so compacted that you could only stand. 'The man of God sent the annointing' if you know what i mean, so the wave started from the front..Oboy, see as one girl for my front come jam me..chai! See my fall pass her own sef, I immediately stood up because I knew it was not the annointing that brought me down, and the Man of God was instructing the ushers to bring anyone that falls to the front..I jumped up oo...so, in a gadering like that, it is not everybody that falls actually falls..remember,connection matters..grin grin

true...
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Bilabong(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Girl u take time study the tin.. Mod fp

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by macof(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
grin very funny
You know wat I think? They don't fall because there's no anointing

5 Likes

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Only the hypnotized fall. There's no anointing making them fall.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by quivah(f): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
grin
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by fr3do(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Intelligent annointing
Classic
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
True,,, am speaking for the real men of God tho
Pastor Olu T: Agreed with ur spiritual intelligence at op, it shows u are spiritually inclined. But this doesn't change the fact the many are fake and staged, believe me a whole lot is happening behind the scene that meets the eye.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
See atheist dem don show for this thread @macof and rational mind..u guys are just carnal sha....
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
ENIMONEY: See atheist dem don show for this thread @macof and rational mind..u guys are just carnal sha....

lol, are we carnal for being objective and saying the truth?

And for the records, macof isnt an atheist, dude's a pagan
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by PastorOluT(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, are we carnal for being objective and saying the truth?

And for the records, macof isnt an atheist, dude's a pagan

Do u know the definition of being carnal? It simply means being sensual, being sensed ruled n logical!
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Do u know the definition of being carnal? It simply means being sensual, being sensed ruled n logical!

i thought the context in which she used the carnal was suggestive of someone who is worldy. Someone who is of the world and not of the spirit
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by PastorOluT(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
rationalmind:

i thought the context in which she used the carnal was suggestive of someone who is worldy. Someone who is of the world and not of the spirit

Somehow true 'cos a worldly person is always sensed ruled n always wanting everything to be logical. Bt the truth remains that its not always an insult as the contemporary xtians believes, it simply means one is more sensed ruled as against being spiritual. In fact many xtians are yet carnal, n I believe u would have heard the phrase carnal xtians countless times?
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Somehow true 'cos a worldly person is always sensed ruled n always wanting everything to be logical. Bt the truth remains that its not always an insult as the contemporary xtians believes, it simply means one is more sensed ruled as against being spiritual. In fact many xtians are yet carnal, n I believe u would have heard the phrase carnal xtians countless times?

in that case, I think everyone needs to be carnal, Including you grin

and yes, I've heard it countless times
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
The world is more spiritual than physical my dear..u need to belive in God.wish I could set up a meeting with pastor chris for all atheist,una go fall tire under the anointing, even blasting in other tongues....
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
ENIMONEY: The world is more spiritual than physical my dear..u need to belive in God.wish I could set up a meeting with pastor chris for all atheist,una go fall tire under the anointing, even blasting in other tongues....

i would really have loved such a meeting. Whether na me go fall or na pastor chris go fall, we will see.

By the way, do you know what hypnosis is?

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
i have an idea of what hypnosis is, and i know it involves alot.it would take more than a touch for someone to hypnotise another person..
rationalmind:

i would really have loved such a meeting. Whether na me go fall or na pastor chris go fall, we will see.

By the way, do you know what hypnosis is?
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2014
ENIMONEY: i have an idea of what hypnosis is, and i know it involves alot.it would take more than a touch for someone to hypnotise another person..

whatever it takes to hypnotise is exactly what those scams (pastors) do
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Holy spirit is scared of bouncers too?
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Holy spirit is scared of bouncers too?
holy spirit scared ke i only said He is intelligent na..
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2014
this post shoulda made fp na.. not fair cheesy
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Liveair: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Really, if the anointing was that intelligent, what about those women that he allows to roll on the ground under the 'anointing', exposing their underwears?
How about those that vomit and urinate in the church under the anointing. Couldnt the anointing take them outside for that? Can't it be more pleasant and dignifying?
Again, is the op saying that the camera operators are denied their own anointing TOUCH just because its expedient for the anointing?

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by benny4wax(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2014
ENIMONEY: The world is more spiritual than physical my dear..u need to belive in God.wish I could set up a meeting with pastor chris for all atheist,una go fall tire under the anointing, even blasting in other tongues....
SHARRAP.....BUT YOU SURE LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH THE WHOLE PACKAGE INTACT, YOU HAVE A NICE BLOG. I COULD FALL FOR YOU BUT NOT TO FALL UNDER THE ANNOINTING OF YOUR PASTOR..KISSES
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
benny4wax: SHARRAP.....BUT YOU SURE LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH THE WHOLE PACKAGE INTACT, YOU HAVE A NICE BLOG. I COULD FALL FOR YOU BUT NOT TO FALL UNDER THE ANNOINTING OF YOUR PASTOR..KISSES
hahahaha! U just dey make mouth! Your type will fall faster sef!

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair: Really, if the anointing was that intelligent, what about those women that he allows to roll on the ground under the 'anointing', exposing their underwears?
How about those that vomit and urinate in the church under the anointing. Couldnt the anointing take them outside for that? Can't it be more pleasant and dignifying?
Again, is the op saying that the camera operators are denied their own anointing TOUCH just because its expedient for the anointing?
you are getting it wrong! Urinating I don't knw about bt vomitting is neccessary when u have some spiritual tins in ur body! You have to expel demonic stuff u might have eaten! Btw the holy spirit will not come and close ur body for you, that's the work of ushers.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by benny4wax(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
ENIMONEY: hahahaha! U just dey make mouth! Your type will fall faster sef!
yes, my type will fall faster for a beautiful and intelligent damsel like you...KISSES

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / Your Opinion Is Needed. / Shocking: What I Saw Inside A Catholic Church Today, Saddens My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.