Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? (6126 Views)

Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by CastingCrowns(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2014
i do it a lot in front of my brothers without any self consciousness......dunno if its wrong or not.anybody else does dat here?
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by EejaNla01(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Depend on your age and thiers bur to me its wrong!
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Lammybobojay: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2014
I think as kids,there's nothing wrong but when you start getting to puberty....i thing you should stop smiley
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Enegod(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: i do it a lot in front of my brothers without any self consciousness......dunno if its wrong or not.anybody else does dat here?
smh
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by xynerise: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Na one room una dey live?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by POPEII: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2014
How old r they?
And yes it is wrong.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Danhumprey: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Errrmmm,tell me more!undecided
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2014
hehehe...nope but sometimes they badge in2 my room wen am undressingj
xynerise: Na one room una dey live?
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2014
wat?
Enegod: smh
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by xynerise: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: hehehe...nope but sometimes they badge in2 my room wen am undressing
You need to place a ''Knock before you enter'' sign on your door.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Nonso23: Uh... Ideally it's wrong but it depends on the nature of your family's interpersonal relationship.
But you should stop.
its a very tightly knit family.....will try and stop sha
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by bigtt76(f): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: its a very tightly knit family.....will try and stop sha

Hmmm in this time and age wey fathers de harmmer den daughters? Nor use 'closely knitted family' tin corrupt your young ones o! Try educate them o sometins they need to know about growing up and privacy things.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by dechandel(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
NO
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Enegod(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: wat?
not only that... You can even UnCloth slowly and give them a
proper strip show so you can
see them get hard angry
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by POPEII: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2014
^^^ ah ah
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2014
@enegod....always cynical
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Dannylux: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2014
In this present age? lol

Don't come complaining when one of your brothers harasses you. The world is gradually erasing the "im" from "impossible".

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by POPEII: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Op is probably a tease, she knows what she's doing . I no fit shout, Abeg carry go
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by eluquenson(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
You can do that if they are the same sex with you, but if its opposite sex that's not a good moral behavior
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by decasey(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: i do it a lot in front of my brothers without any self consciousness......dunno if its wrong or not.anybody else does dat here?
I do it all d time. Even my sisters do it 2....na when I day with another chick na my battery charge.bt if na my siblings' I don't fill anything!.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by SenatorJames(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2014

its not good. If you are doing it in their presence and nothing happen, they will do the same to other people which may lead to another bad story, because they wont know its wrong.

I heard of a boy that went to a lady that came to pay them a visit and started torching her b.r.e.a.s.t. He said thats how his brothers do torch his sisters b.r.e.a.s.t

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Enegod(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: @enegod....always cynical
undecided
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by POPEII: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Senator James:

its not good. If you are doing it in their presence and nothing happen, they will do the same to other people which may lead to another bad story, because they wont know its wrong.

I heard of a boy that went to a lady that came to pay them a visit and started torching her b.r.e.a.s.t. He said thats how his brothers do torch his sisters b.r.e.a.s.t

Haba shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2014
No

Its not right.

Tell dem 2 knock b4 entering ur room.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by UyiIredia(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2014
We don't do it in our family though we grew in interesting ways. I covered up when I was young but now mostly walk bare-chested. My sister attimes played nude when young even pissed together grin My brother didn't start covering himself till his early teens, always nude going to bath till then but he grew out of it. Your behaviour is 'strange' for obvious reasons but it's quite common. I've heard of siblings who are free with their nude bodies.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by UyiIredia(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Enegod: not only that... You can even UnCloth slowly and give them a
proper strip show so you can
see them get hard angry

Dude !
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by bknight: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Its awkward putting 'knock b4 you enter' on ur door as an elder sister, or even saying it to them.

Simply lock d door when u're undressing/dressing up, and open it again when u're done.. Easy does it!

Most times, its mothers who do it in front of their children (unmarried children).

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by carammel(f): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Few years ago it was nothing,a brother can strip in front of his sisters and vice versa but in the world of today,silly meaning is read to every little gesture. An older man can not play freely with a little girl,a father has limit to how he can touch his daughter even to hold her hands,a mother cannot ask her son to help her hook or unhook her bra neither can she ask him to scratch her back. The world has indeed changed,it is quite pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by freda506(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2014
An erect "joystick" has no conscience shocked
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Snoggy(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
CastingCrowns: hehehe...nope but sometimes they badge in2 my room wen am undressingj
. . .and other times you undrëss in front of them. .and they see your unmentionables.

Babe, to avoid stories that touch, QUIT! Konji na bastārd oh!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by phlemzy: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
@OP Are u aware dat the male folks are moved by what they see? While some will claim dat they are not moved when they see their matured female siblings unclad, it is good not to always be the medium thru which they remembr sex, as u can never tell wat level of immoral thoughts is going on in their mind whenever they see dis 'things'..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man / She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.