Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster (1828 Views)

Challenge - Guess The Country Names / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Krasid(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2014
The thread is simple.Simply guess what the poster is currently doing: sleeping, tweeting, singing, eating, standing,e.t.c.

Let me start..
The next poster is eating
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by LaJuMe: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2014
True
the next poster is sitting
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Krasid(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Correct

The next poster is walking
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by joywendy(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2014
nope....the next poster is browsing grin
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Krasid(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2014
ahn ahn, isn't it obvious

The next poster is thinking
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by EMEzzy(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Chai u b winch.....the next poster is watching tv
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by LaJuMe: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Wrong
the next poster is yet to eat
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Krasid(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2014
La_ JuMe: Wrong
the next poster is yet to eat
wrong

Next poster is smiling
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by LaJuMe: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Krasid: wrong

Next poster is smiling
wrong....i dey vex
the next poster is out
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Krasid(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
La_ JuMe:
wrong....i dey vex
the next poster is out
Why now, oya smile for mewink

Next poster just finished bathing
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by EMEzzy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Krasid: Why now, oya smile for mewink

Next poster just finished bathing
chai no go dia..in fact i neva baff 4 2 weeks oya d next poster just finished banging
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by carammel(f): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lie,i have not done that in a long time.

The next poster just woke up grin
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by sonikstargirl(f): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Wrong... D next poster is happy
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Guykhena(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Shatap,wrong, The next poster is shining her teeth(female)
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by sonikstargirl(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Guykhena: Shatap,wrong, The next poster is shining her teeth(female)
keep quiet...FYI...Girls are nt smilin anyway d nxt poster is abt to type
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by EMEzzy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Na lie i don type finish since(copy&paste) the nxt poster dhy vex cos light no dhy.
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Krasid(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Light no dey, but i no dey vex

The next poster is listening to music
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Guykhena(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wrong I am a jew,we don't listen to musics,,, The next poster is watching tv now before typing
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by EMEzzy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Guykhena: Wrong I am a jew,we don't listen to musics,,, The next poster is watching tv now before typing
wrong i no get tv na radio i get, the nxt poster is just home from work and about to eat.
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Wrong tongue ah nor dey chop
the next porter will be sleepin by dis time
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Krasid(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Before nko

The next poster just finished eating breakfast
Re: Guess The Current Action Of The Next Poster by Guykhena(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Wrong, I dey Fasting,,, the next poster is breathing

(1) (Reply)

What's The Number Of The Parking Spot (photo) / Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! / With Bc.game You Can Win Up To 1 BTC In A Lucky Spin, You Can Spin Once A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.