Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (2726 Views)

D'banj Grabs His Balls On Social Media (photo) / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic) / Photos: Koko Master, D'banj, Grabs Dancer's Butt On Stage At Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Geestunnar(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: . by lanrizil: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Even his lord yeezy doesn't do that
Re: . by Geestunnar(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Female fans will continue to get disrespected until they respect themselves.when they the dancers dance naked for d.banj or a mad female fan removes her top at the sight of a musician,why wont he continue seeing them as a s3x object.if he calls one lady to dance for him,500 will jump out and willingly shake their boody for him

besides i like the proverb that says tidi ba baje,toni idi londa.make them continue to dey dance naked na.by the way i remeber when he called a one of his female fans to dance for him,na so eleru gbe ru e grin the husband of the lady stormed the stage and dragged his wife away before she disgraces her self,him and his kids.abi which mouth them wan talk am say d banj dey smooch married woman ass for stage.i dont understand for some girls,its like when they see a musician,their sense of decorum and dignity enters into their v@g !n@

as for d.banj aka oloko public service,sticking it into every available hole,both the one that give way to him and the one wey no give am way.e be like say the guy dey high on skumk abi marijuana before he perdorms,he is always energetically excited,boisterous and likes performing some weired s3xual stunts.

One day as them dey touch your town council oko during performance,you no go reach home with your preek again

no be everyday monkey dey go market,come back

2 Likes

Re: . by rubby14: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
i so dislike this guy angry

1 Like

Re: . by Polio: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Smh... Is this what women have now become?!

1 Like

Re: . by Chiscomax(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
nice dish!

1 Like

Re: . by Smily202(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
who give a shit. ....
Re: . by Joe50(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2014
I just wonder how d boy frnd of d lady go feel at dat moment.

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Loses Dad.. / Aw So Cute!Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Dazzles In Her Bikini / Kanye West Refuses To Smile While Taking Selfies With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.