Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates (49373 Views)

Pspcl Result 2016 | Ldc Udc Cra 285/ 15 & Cra 286/15 Exam @ Www.pspcl.in / Check Al-hikmah University GNS 2014/15 Exam Time-table – 2nd Semester / Praise The Lord!!! Repentant WAEC Cheats Return Their Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ghadafy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Where's my NECO Certificate sef, I have to return it to NECO. I'm now a born again...
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by adezjamz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
dre stone okuta: They should go and return all the meat they stole from their mama's pot too, the biro's and pencils they stole throughtout their schooling years....

I'm laughing in 3-Dimensional Chinese grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
hmmmmmm 95% of certificates where obtained in the same manner
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Hackerjay(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Incredible... Is this Foolishness or restitution?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by leksgcfr(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Unbelievable.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Mhomies: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
It's good but does restitution not cover everything they've got using those results? Just asking o.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by packman: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
wat
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by drdams: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Stupidity! Scammers!
The WASSC must have elevated them to a level in life. The best way out , if they were really 'born again' is to forfeit all their assets, certificates and other benefits they have been entitled as a result of badging the WASSC.

They might have gained admission, gotten jobs, professional certificates which had WASSC qualification as a pre-requisite.

Without doing this, they pose to be bunch of hypocrites and attention seekers.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mhomies: It's good but does restitution not cover everything they've got using those results? Just asking o.
me too dey wonder o
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by bestofrichy: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nonsense!!! They should return all the stolen meat they stole in their mums pot...
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Hardeshyna(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Uchiha Madara: All the tribalist here on nairaland should please follow their footsteps and go return their certificates, cause its obvious they too cheated.

While they're at it, they should also please return their brains to their mothers and fathers, cause its obvious they don't use them.
shatap ur mouth dia..... i knw kuku blame u.... ur name dun justify ur action already
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Youngreinhard: Whats the moral lesson of that story?
restitution bro,its very important in CHRISTENDOM,anyways they did well and may the GOD of Heaven bless and reward their courage.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by ademega(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
I strongly belive this is a decision out of ignorance . Oky , for instance , if someone sat for an exam in the year 1983 and let say he returned the certificate in 2013, between this period he would had either further with the result or work with it . Oky , what happens to the other certificates ? What happens to the money, materials , properties gotten from working with the certificate ,including the food eat ,clothes , money that he gave out as gifts the list are numerous . And assuming they didn't make use of the certificate , then returning it is immaterial. They all had bad selfish , insincere, and inconsiderate spiritual advisers.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Uchiha Madara: All the tribalist here on nairaland should please follow their footsteps and go return their certificates, cause its obvious they too cheated.

While they're at it, they should also please return their brains to their mothers and fathers, cause its obvious they don't use them.
,hahahha bro u badt gan,u got really laffing at this ur comment.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Kx: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
This is d real meaning of true repentance.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Polio: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
adezjamz: [size=20pt]What now follow is jail term[/size]

Dimwi.t!

Topic

They are fools ... They shouldn't have returned the certificates ... Fu..cking moro..ns!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hardeshyna:
shatap ur mouth dia..... i knw kuku blame u.... ur name dun justify ur action already

Sometimes I call my dog by name and he comes running.

Other times, I just signal by clapping my hands together, and he comes running.

One is a direct call my name, the other is an indirect call by action.

You came running and I didn't even call your name, guess I must have called you out indirectly.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by IAMBREEZY: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by PopeXanderVII: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Noble Act, Ret@rded Motive.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: ,hahahha bro u badt gan,u got really laffing at this ur comment.

Lol, I'm just speaking the truth.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mhomies: It's good but does restitution not cover everything they've got using those results? Just asking o.
GBAM bro,I ji ya,all the salaries they have collected thru jobs they fetched with those certs. Should atleast be given to charity
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Finland(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
I thought it's " Old things have passed, all things becomes NEW!" What they did has been erased. They don't need to give their certificate up.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
1983?
Hmm, after using the result to make money and now settled down with their own business.
Oshey!
I'm gonna return my own in 1950.
Wait ooo!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by sureteeboy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
adezjamz: [size=20pt]What now follow is jail term[/size]
The simple english says, anyone caught cheating will be jailed. Were they caught?

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by avalontony(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
I believe the people that returned their certificates have peace of mind now..... That is what money can not buy.

Do whatever makes you to have inner peace and you will see the beauty of life.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by ify84(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
on the issue of restitution..... it is currently dependant.....cos its in the old testament.
if the Spirit leads u to doing it...the Holy Spirit still does that till date, u should do the restitution to the extent the Spirit signalled...
on other occasion,.with different individuals, the Spirit dose not ask u to restitute.... there Maybe other consequences to be faced for dat particular wrong done....
and restitution is not done for all wrongs.... but specific wrong...

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Afrok(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
2014 is indeed a year for jokes nd jokers cheesy
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mamaflex: Wow... This is ridiculously hillarious
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by ceejay80s(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
I no fit do am, instead make i go hell

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by slap1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Religion is the opium of the masses. Karl Marx said it all.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by mazizitonene(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Silly, sheer stupidity......anyways, that's the level to which they have been deceived...

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by uchemummy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
dre stone okuta: They should go and return all the meat they stole from their mama's pot too, the biro's and pencils they stole throughtout their schooling years....
read the write up again. They said they dont want to live wit the sin(certificate) again so all these u mentioned are no longer wit them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.