Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates (49351 Views)

Pspcl Result 2016 | Ldc Udc Cra 285/ 15 & Cra 286/15 Exam @ Www.pspcl.in / Check Al-hikmah University GNS 2014/15 Exam Time-table – 2nd Semester / Praise The Lord!!! Repentant WAEC Cheats Return Their Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
kazyhm:

Mr. Pastor (alagba ijo) r u serious at all ?

Mo serious gan o. smiley
I've done this type of restitution before. I can tell you about it if you want me to smiley
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
dondebx: Dat is a gud development anyway. Hope all could adopt dis and all our politheif can return all the money stoled during their stay in office.

Stoled?

Oga please go and do restitution too.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
biopat:
Bros God don already talk am finish na....return everything ill-gotten stuff!!!
hehehe....Ur last statement is contradicting ur second paragragh oooo!
***I sense confusion ***

There's no contradiction, dear.

At salvation, you're in tune with the Spirit, and His instructions, your will, the leaning of your purged conscience are all one.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by abacusCm(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
That is not the kind of sin God is referring to.wetin concern God with your WAEC certicates.I will just compare these people with one of my friends that always pray and fast whenever Chelsea want to play football.wetin concern God with football?

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dumbest move ever made. They are definitely from Deeper Life. I know a guy who once did this. Now he lives like a pauper cry cry cry
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ideal1076(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
BRAVO!!! I clap for them, but i will like it, if they can return all the good things and other Certificates they've acquired through that Waec certs. If truly, u want God to forgive you, then, return ur University, Polytechnic or NCE certificates dat u acquired through dat Waec. 419 people
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
They should return all the money made from the certificate too. moomoo people
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by TeetoEsq(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wonderful "mkpo mkpa idem"
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Sike(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
1st ola: brb
Wait for me too abeg!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by vislabraye(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can they return their work experience ??

They did it out of sincerity, but I don't know if God asked them to do so. Some things are not easy to do. Hope they are following the will of God.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
dre stone okuta: They should go and return all the meat they stole from their mama's pot too, the biro's and pencils they stole throughtout their schooling years....
lobatan
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by omokab: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
They should please also return all the money they realise from using the certificate including their higher certificate.All the salary they have received after their graduation and proceed to prison.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Queency96: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
wonders shall never end
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by salt1: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Restitution is scriptural. It is evidence of salvation. Old things are passed away and new life begins at salvation but God expects us to straighten things up to give us conscience void of offence towards God and towards man. God requires the past to be righted as MUCH AS IS POSSIBLE. There are certain confessions that must be made, forgiveness sought and relationship mended as we become born-again. I can't wear stolen shirt and preach to the person I stole from that I am now born again. I will return the shirt with apologies and explanation of the change in my life.
To those asking about meat from soup pot, grown ups apologise to their moms for thefts and lies.
Whatever will be a cog on your conscience is righted here: sins are exposed beforehand rather than let them follow you to judgement
It is a high standard, but the Maker of heaven never promised an easy road to eternal bliss. You either pay the full price or .........
Few they be that will make it
I say bravo to the fifteen who can now sleep with a clear conscience

3 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
dre stone okuta: They should go and return all the meat they stole from their mama's pot too, the biro's and pencils they stole throughtout their schooling years....

Fools so if they used the waec result to enter the university they should take back the certificate cos they used the same jinxed result, they should also remember to quit their jobs coz they used the same waec result.

Nonsense
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
I suggest they be given AMNESTY.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by salt1: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
cne010:

Fools so if they used the waec result to enter the university they should take by the certificate cost they used the resul, they should also remember to quit their jobs coz they used the same waec result.

Nonsense

Don;t call them that yet. They have what you may never get: a clear conscience and peace with God

That is LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Calebsworld(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
nwachinemelu: This heavenly race we are all gonna make it...Restitution or no restitution. Click like if u wana make it

: such a person misleading asshole!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by olempe(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vic-jay:
funny. what about the jail term for exam malpractice.

♓☺w many politicians go to prison, even after the courts confirm that they rig election?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by highyo: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
ceejay80s: I no fit do am, instead make i go hell
may God never count your word against you.
If God show you that vision of hell just for one second, if waec request for your eyes in replace, you will give it.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
WHAT OF ALL THE ABO---TION YOU DON DO, U NEED TO BORN THOSE CHILDRN, WHT OF THE CHANGE(MONEY) FOR MARKET YOU CARRY GO, U NEED TO RETURN ALL BACK. ALL THE SORTING FOR SCHOOL NA. ALL THE BLUE FILM U WATCH, U NEED TO REWIND THE TAPES BACK.WHAT OF THE BUS U ENTER, COME COME DOWN WITOUT PAYING, U NEED TO FIND THE BUSES AND GIVE THEM THERE MONEY.
IF A MUSLIM COMMIT SUICIDE TO GO HEAVEN ABEG NO BLAME HIM/HER
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ehinafe:

If it's the Holy Spirit that selectively-directed them to return only the WAEC result, all other result is deemed to be void, since you cannot gain admission to the UNI or POLY without having acquired 5 O'Level credits or equivalent. IF it is fraudulently acquired, any higher certificates emanating from this is a nullity, too.

There's no 'selectively' in this matter. All ill-gotten certificates must be returned!

I know many pastors don't preach restitution. That's why many on this thread are speaking against it.

Believe me, if your pastor doesn't preach and encourage restitution, you're in the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by eluquenson(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hilarious grin
So all the money they have acquired with their certificate should be returned...rubbish
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
fluxview: WHAT OF ALL THE ABO---TION YOU DON DO, U NEED TO BORN THOSE CHILDRN, WHT OF THE CHANGE(MONEY) FOR MARKET YOU CARRY GO, U NEED TO RETURN ALL BACK. ALL THE SORTING FOR SCHOOL NA. ALL THE BLUE FILM U WATCH, U NEED TO REWIND THE TAPES BACK.WHAT OF THE BUS U ENTER, COME COME DOWN WITOUT PAYING, U NEED TO FIND THE BUSES AND GIVE THEM THERE MONEY.
IF A MUSLIM COMMIT SUICIDE TO GO HEAVEN ABEG NO BLAME HIM/HER

Don't you people get it? The purpose of restitution is to let people see the change in you so that many will be drawn to Christ.

Restitution doesn't bring you forgiveness from God; you're already forgiven.

He wants to forgive others too, and in this case, those I've offended in the past.

What better way to do that than through my acts of restitution!

Restitution is such a powerful, paralyzing weapon against Satan and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by anitank(f): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'll return my own too when I become born again tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Let's say you're the father of a 7-year-old boy.

One day, this boy did something really bad to Mum (sinned). Mum happens to be your wife (creature), and anything done against her is done against you (God).

You got up and gave the boy some spanking (punishment for sin).

The boy realizes his error and apologizes to you (repentance). The father forgives him. That settles it...

Ha! What about Mum who's still fuming?

Daddy NOW directs the boy to say sorry to Mum (restitution).

2 Likes

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Elmojiid(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
mislf go return my own on monday,im a sinner man too.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by DD01(f): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
For real! This is so funny
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Hourglass4real: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol@d one of 83,so even back then he/she ws corny enough to cheat nd conviniently turned "born again" nearing retirement age? At time like this I wish we hav a system that wrks so that by the time d 15 of them are slammed wit 21yrs jail term, we will see hw many more willing to embrace dis type of selectiv "restitution". In d western world,we see ppl being charged to court aftr making a confession pulicly abt a crime they committd long ago.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by deb(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
If we are to do this for all the sins we have committed then we are all in trouble as nobody will be capable of making it to heaven...

I think we need to learn to pray for forgiveness and also learn to forgive ourselves and believe in the grace that God has given us. No man can be rightheous with his power only.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Bimpe29: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
grin Hmn! Born Again Christian.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by rsknchrist(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
I don't blame must of you for your commet on the issue, for a man of the flesh can not understand the things of the spirit.

Now what do you ppl understand bout this saying of JESUS the saviour him (not any pastor)

Mat.11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Mat.19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mat.7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Mat.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

YOU BETTER TAKE ENTRING INTO HEAVEN SERIUOS!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.