Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates (49352 Views)

Pspcl Result 2016 | Ldc Udc Cra 285/ 15 & Cra 286/15 Exam @ Www.pspcl.in / Check Al-hikmah University GNS 2014/15 Exam Time-table – 2nd Semester / Praise The Lord!!! Repentant WAEC Cheats Return Their Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by medinajabbar(f): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
after dey av their bsc and hnd and they r working already making money den they returned an already useless certificate,even 2005 waec certificate is invalid not to talk of 19 gbogboro...mtcheeew
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by lomprico(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fooolishness @it's peak. Only in naija.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by oluxy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Would they return any other things they must have cheated aside frm their certs!

Whcih means they knew all there sins right from the moments they were born abi.
Even when there are babies..

God is not hash d way people thought He his.
The way we cannot count our blessings such way we cannot count our sins. There are numerous.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by fabregas04(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
d restitutn is incomplete if they fail to return d various degree/HND/M Sc etc they bagged tru d result

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by S2kluv: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Cant jst stop laughing. Return wetin after been used.;->:->%-)
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
oluxy: Would they return any other things they must have cheated aside frm their certs!

Whcih means they knew all there sins right from the moments they were born abi.
Even when there are babies..

God is not hash d way people thought He his.
The way we cannot count our blessings such way we cannot count our sins. There are numerous.

No one is asking you to count your sins. lol

God does expect you to make amends for wrongs done to THOSE AROUND YOU who now see you clutching the Bible.

God doesn't hold you by the neck demanding that you list all sins committed since childhood.

He simply wants those around you to acknowledge the change in your life. This happens when you make your ways right with them.

If you come to me to confess and return the N20,000 you stole from me unawares, would I ever doubt the transforming power of God again?

When my friends say there aren't any true Christians in the world, won't my heart go out to you?

My words on this matter are ended.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ceorhemz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
smurfy:

Sweet talk, friend, sweet talk. Are you questioning that scriptural teaching called restitution?

As regards returning this and returning that, please know that God'll tell you through the Holy Spirit what to return.

See my previous post in order to understand the PURPOSE OF RESTITUTION.

Whatever you've done is forgiven at salvation. But God won't have you holding on to a second wife, ill-gotten wealth, etc.
sir, if i have 3 wives before i become bornagain, what am i to do with the other two wives? With scriptural backing. Thanks sir
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by deprince0(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Youngreinhard: Whats the moral lesson of that story?

The moral lesson here is a cleared conscience and a repented heart. A broken heart and a contrite heart will God not despise.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ceorhemz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
salt 1: Restitution is scriptural. It is evidence of salvation. Old things are passed away and new life begins at salvation but God expects us to straighten things up to give us conscience void of offence towards God and towards man. God requires the past to be righted as MUCH AS IS POSSIBLE. There are certain confessions that must be made, forgiveness sought and relationship mended as we become born-again. I can't wear stolen shirt and preach to the person I stole from that I am now born again. I will return the shirt with apologies and explanation of the change in my life.
To those asking about meat from soup pot, grown ups apologise to their moms for thefts and lies.
Whatever will be a cog on your conscience is righted here: sins are exposed beforehand rather than let them follow you to judgement
It is a high standard, but the Maker of heaven never promised an easy road to eternal bliss. You either pay the full price or .........
Few they be that will make it
I say bravo to the fifteen who can now sleep with a clear conscience
i will implore you to back all you have said here with scripture.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by ojotask: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
When did restitution become a criteria for salvation or cleansing from sins. where in the new covenant did the bible instruct we shd restitute. Whatever Zacheus did was his own decision, Jesus did not instruct it.

Do not allow a pastor no matter how highly placed to deceive u. the tradition of men is now trying to replace the word of God.

Our salvation is by grace not by works. your returning certificates do not make u more righteous, u r only being influenced by the spirit of guilt and condemnation. and theses pastors who are hard and some wicked think dat God is like dem.

Those who returned the certificates will just suffer for nothing.

My people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge...

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by kennedyugo: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ceorhemz: i will implore you to back all you have said here with scripture.

Luke 19:8-9: 8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore [him] fourfold. 9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

above is a practical example.
Even you should judge it! If you collected someone's belonging by force or by crook and afterwards began to confess that you're born again. How can people and God accept you when you still have someone's property illegally?
You've gotta make peace. That's the essence.

Hebrews 12:14: 14 Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by unmask: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmmm.... I have just called my sit partner during waec and told him "A body will continue in a state of rest or uniform motion, except acted upon by some external force to act otherwise"....... That was the answer he gave me during physics exam, I have given it back to him..... Wow! I feel free at last
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by ugonna1054(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
dondebx: Dat is a gud development anyway. Hope all could adopt dis and all our politheif can return all the money stoled during their stay in office.
GBAGAUN!!!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ceorhemz(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2014
kennedyugo:

above is a practical example.
Even you should judge it! If you collected someone's belonging by force or by crook and afterwards began to confess that you're born again. How can people and God accept you when you still have someone's property illegally?
You've gotta make peace. That's the essence.
Okay sir thanks 4 d reply. Restitution is good but it should not be preached as a doctrine. I believe in making peace with those you wronged, and returning the things of others in your custody. But do you know that trying to make amend for all the evil you have done in ignorance is taking lightly the Blood of Jesus. The Blood of Jesus cleanses the guilt and the former sins and make you righteous before God. Restitution was a comand under the levitical order, now Christ is the great sacrifice paid for every sin. I knw you wil mention zacheus, Jesus didnt tel him to do that, and know that he did that under the mosaic law as Jesus has not been crucified yet to show his repentance. How wil a prostitute, someone who aborted, a policeman who received bribe, a child who lied to his parent to get money in school restitute? If i slept with a lady as an unbeliever and she is now maried, will i tell her husband and restitute? I spent months in 2011 in condemnation because of this teaching. Many believers are comiting sucide because of condemnation. Let the HolySpirit instruct you on how to make necesary amends.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by simdam500(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2014
Mentality
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by dinggle: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2014
Nigeria sha! from open letters to return certificate kai! Anyway they are doing it in the spirit of reconciliation.
How does a born again president, governor or senator who rigged election make restitution? will the said person also need to return all the loot, salaries, allowance and Ghana must go bags they shared to him?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by loswhite(m): 3:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Preceedo: Thank God I did my exam without any Iota of cheating. That's why I'm combining result. I wanted to study law but I didn't have the capacity to pass credit in maths. So I have to use D7 and join it with another to study english and literary studies.

I don't think this is neccessary EXCEPT if they didn't write the exams themselves.

Many people miscontrue restitution. May God teach us himself IJN
what concern us if u cheat or not...the end justify d means
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by pussyeater(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2014
Pics or it didn't happen!
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by shadyemmanuel(m): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2014
1st ola: Nonsense!
What about the admissions they have used the certificate to get
That's also CHEAT.
Hypocrites looking for restitution...
true talk bro , they should return every certificate obtained after there secondary education and live with their primary school certificate, that grade 11 teacher should also quit his job.

1 Like

Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by emmabest2000(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2014
Youngreinhard: Whats the moral lesson of that story?
True repentance
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by mykehugo: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2014
so now who is the maga
and who is d mumu
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Hibiscuss(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2014
[code][/code]
u called dat one mumu
mykehugo: so now who is the maga
and who is d mumu
?
and who is d mumu
and who is d mumu
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by bank2k4real(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2014
Happy Sunday....check my signature.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Ramanto(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2014
perhaps they may bag themselves nataional honors with this singlar act.Does it mean they will as well give up all the wealths they have acquired with the results?I'm sure they have already sat for and made another WAEC result before taking that their step.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2014
foolish pple, dey no get sense dey just wan make headline.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by drehdinho(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2014
Preceedo: Thank God I did my exam without any Iota of cheating. That's why I'm combining result. I wanted to study law but I didn't have the capacity to pass credit in maths. So I have to use D7 and join it with another to study english and literary studies same year.

I don't think this is neccessary EXCEPT if they didn't write the exams themselves.

Many people miscontrue restitution. May God teach us himself IJN
You sound like a friend of mine (Lummy) we graduated from the English department of Ekiti State University.

Always loving it each time I find myself among the Great Grammarians.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by herbdull(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2014
I hope they returned money made, higher certificates gotten using the cheat-SSCE also...
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by nijanigga: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2014
If they ever used the certificates to get a job, will they also refund all the paid wages?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by babamoha(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2014
What about other certificates that was obtained with the help of that waec certificate?
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by gbaskiboy: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2014
ademega: I strongly belive this is a decision out of ignorance . Oky , for instance , if someone sat for an exam in the year 1983 and let say he returned the certificate in 2013, between this period he would had either further with the result or work with it . Oky , what happens to the other certificates ? What happens to the money, materials , properties gotten from working with the certificate ,including the food eat ,clothes , money that he gave out as gifts the list are numerous . And assuming they didn't make use of the certificate , then returning it is immaterial. They all had bad selfish , insincere, and inconsiderate spiritual advisers.
u're on point bros, all they've achieved with the certificate should be return too, naija mentality I tired oooo
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by xplode556: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Ehinafe:

I would implore them to return other certificates and even letter of employment and all the salary that have been earned by the utilization of this chain of fraudulent certificates as a result of the initial WAEC result, it is then we can say, they have completely restituted
RETURN ALL SALARIES ACQUIRED DURING THEIR SERVICE!! U WANT KILL PERSON? THEIR CHILDREN GO RESTITUTE BE THAT TOO, IF THERE IS ANY.
Re: 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2014
[size=60] Ridiculous
Orishishi
ati ile ni wan ti nse won
let bygones be bygones
they just carry "born again " for head
SHIO
if na like this being born again serious,Lord knows am never gon' be [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.