Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] (6854 Views)

Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? / Too Cute: Twin Girls Marry Twin Boys Same Day (wedding Photos) / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

U never see anything! tongue tongue

O.k. Oya, sorry.
Saka.. abi wetin be dat ur ugly name again. Stop bullying this fine boy or... grin grin

Ratz_eye or what is that your fa_ggort name? I aint gonna leave you and your gay partner OP alone till you get a full dose of your 14 year jail term.
Fag_g_orts!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by majour(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
All them fake ass nicca forming cute and handsome, SMH
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by DJDOLA(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank God am ugly I have no problem wit wat u wrote

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

Lol. Call for help nig_ga
It aint gonna remove an ounce of shyte off your sorry life.
Like a lying and dying low self esteem slow poke dick_head that you are, when I write, all you can do is beg. This life must be unfair to you. Real life they bash on you cos of your ugliness and shittiness and online, on a faceless forum like nairaland, I still bully you around so much so that all you can do is cry and beg like a 13 year old girl. Nig_gar your case is pathetic, quit trolling and stop being a schmurk and the peni5 face your shitty life would want you to be.
Why are u on me now,cos I claim to be cute?my question is this,what if u find this claim to be true?then u will do more than this,u will wish to chase me away from NL,hmm,go and read my number 4 again,stop beefing cute guys,live and let us live,bumboclaat like yourself and others that bash cute people,learn how to let us be and express our happiness freely tongue maggots
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: why u do face like that undecided
Like? undecided
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

Ratz_eye or what is that your fa_ggort name? I aint gonna leave you and your gay partner OP alone till you get a full dose of your 14 year jail term.
Fag_g_orts!!!

Na jearosi go ki u. Na my fault say I fine and u worwor? tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
Why are u on me now,cos I claim to be cute?my question is this,what if u find this claim to be true?then u will do more than this,u will wish to chase me away from NL,hmm,go nd read my number 4 again,stop beefing cute guys,live and let us live,bumboclaat like yourself and others that bash cute people,learn how to let us be and express our happiness freely tongue maggots

Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

Na jearosi go ki u. Na my fault say I fine and u worwor? tongue tongue tongue

Lol
Look who's talking. What does fine really mean to these fa_ggortz? Keep liking each other butt and post till yall end your shyte face in kirikiri
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

Lwkmd! grin grin grin
My G,we suppose teach them lesson today today,why dem dey jealous us base on say our mama try grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Empex(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol
Funny thread.
Op, why not put your pix on So that they won't doubt you. Una fine for mouth? Make we see pix na if una sure...lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by IAMBREEZY: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Like? undecided
wait a minute are you not the girl with that onion booty?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
My G, we suppose teach them lesson today today,why dem dey jealous us base on say our mama try grin

I'm sure your G / GAY will soon answer you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
DJDOLA: Thank God am ugly I have no problem wit wat u wrote
No be person be this?I dey ask u people wey dey bash.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

Lol
Look who's talking. What does fine really mean to these fa_ggortz? Keep liking each other butt and post till yall end your shyte face in kirikiri

**In Oshiomole's voice** "G and D!" = GO and Die! Worwor pikin tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: wait a minute are you not the girl with that onion booty?
That doesn't answer my question
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by IAMBREEZY: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol why the insults life is too short to hate mehn...

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by IAMBREEZY: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: That doesn't answer my question
i mean are you frowning or smiling smiley
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Lol why the insults life is too short to hate mehn...
Brotherman thanks,help me ask them where e dey pain them,and why e dey pain dem
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Lol why the insults life is too short to hate mehn...

No mind them. Some people naturally hate fine things and fine people, especially if they are on the opposite side of CUTE...this ugly Saka dude is a classic example!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by IAMBREEZY: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i mean are you frowning or smiling smiley
I don hear am for NL today. Is this abt my profile picture?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
[/b]
sakaguchi:

I'm sure your [b] G / GAY
will soon answer you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
My G equals my Guy,so NO HOMO,BTW where e dey pain u and why e dey pain u

SAKA people are always SARCASTIC,I don't blame u

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Empex(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

No mind them. Some people naturally hate fine things and fine people, especially if they are on the opposite side of CUTE...this ugly Saka dude is a classic example!

All of una op, sakaguchi, you and others have derailed the thread na!
Lol
Before this good thread go reach front page again, mod must hide a lot of posts. I don see sakaguchi picture, he is cute na! Where is your own?
This insult wey all of una dey pour so, una no do new year resolution?
Raxxye post your pix and clear his doubt.

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by IAMBREEZY: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: I don hear am for NL today. Is this abt my profile picture?
what did you hear? Well to your question absolutely yes grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by carammel(f): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
This is so true,if i got paid a dollar everytime i face one of those points,i'd be a millionaire by now. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Empex:

All of una op, sakaguchi, you and others have derailed the thread na!
Lol
Before this good thread go reach front page again, mod must hide a lot of posts. I don see sakaguchi picture, he is cute na! Where is your own?
This insult wey all of una dey pour so, una no do new year resolution?
Raxxye post your pix and clear his doubt.

Bros, if I tell u say I fine, take my word for it! I had my picture here before, but had to remove it because of badbelle people wey dey envy me. Plus nairaland babes were all over me that I couldn't stand it anymore. U dig me now?

I be fine boy...and I mean it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Breezy, start talking typing already
What is it abt my PP darris making u
undecided
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Empex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

Bros, if I tell u say I fine, take my word for it! I had my picture here before, but had to remove it because of badbelle people wey dey envy me. Plus nairaland babes were all over me that I couldn't stand it anymore. U dig me now?

I be fine boy...and I mean it. grin grin grin

Ok oooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But I belong to the "picture or I don't believe it" crew. No wahala sha, so far, the fine people on this thread are in no particular order:

Davida222
Zeemore
Freda506 (babe you fine oo! I'm trippin)
Sakaguchi
Cashkid.

The rest of una get mouth sha! Fine boyz and girlz no be by mouth.
Stop the insults this new year. Itz bad. #peace!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Empex:

Ok oooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But I belong to the "picture or I don't believe it" crew. No wahala sha, so far, the fine people on this thread are in no particular order:

Davida222
Zeemore
Freda506 (babe you fine oo! I'm trippin)
Sakaguchi Raxxye
Cashkid.

The rest of una get mouth sha! Fine boyz and girlz no be by mouth.
Stop the insults this new year. Itz bad. #peace!

Dis boy no fine. Fogerrit. As for me, I fine pass all the above listed. You will see when I post my pix! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Lovexme(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
What we are going through in the hands of these mr Ibu people is not really easy
Fuukin Troll, get a life!!!!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lovexme: Interesting...
Just keep watching,today na today all beefing most be over
We cute guys will be delivered from every sarcastic saka smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 1) / Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection / (true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.