Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,649 members, 7,782,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

-shadow Of Love- - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / -shadow Of Love- (6378 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Game Of Love / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -shadow Of Love- by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Some minutes later, Don returned with a
brown envelope of 300,000. They left
immediately and rushed home. On their way
home, a car halted beside them suddenly....

Alfred and cynthia turned, scared and terrified. "I got you guy!" Bankole exclaimed and got down from the car.

"So na you this guy, wetin you get?" Alfred smiled and walked towards him.

They both exchanged handshakes. "How are you cynthia." Banky, as they normally address him waved to her.

"Fine sir." She smiled back.

"Good. You usually say you don't fear anything, why were you afraid when I parked." Banky laughed.

"There's just a reason you won't understand." Alfred replied smiling.

"Na you sabi. I called that I'd be coming by 6:30 but I've got to be somewhere by past seven, so I decided to quickly come now." Banky explained.

"Okay, that's true. Let's go home." He smiled and turned, walked to the passenger's front seat, while Cynthia sat at the back.

"So how's everything, Alfred?" Banky asked as he whined up and switched on the air conditioner.

"I'm always good, as you know yourself." He smiled.

"So you be coward! You dey fear car abi?" Banky laughed.

"You this guy, don't disturb me. You no go understand." He smiled also.

Cynthia was smiling at the back seat also, just looking around the car.

"I came because my uncle called me about something, I think you can do it for a while before we get a suitable job." He uttered.

"Which job? Any job I see, I go do am oh." He laughed.

"Are you sure? Lesson teaching." He smiled

"I'll do it now, don't worry. Wait, a male? Which class and the likes?..." He asked.

"He's a male, just in Junior Secondary School, three. Are you sure you'll do it?" He stared.

"Man, you dey drive na, don't drive me under trailer. Face front." He shouted and laughed. "I'll do it."

"Alright. I'll call my uncle to tell him. I'll give you the details on how you'll link him because I'm going to be busy tomorrow morning."

"Alright. That's not a problem." He smiled. "Thanks so much Bank." He quickly added.

"You are welcome, that's nothing now." He smiled and glimpsed at him.

"He works at VANGUARD UNIVERSITY. I'll call him and work everything out sha." He guaranteed.

"Thanks so much, God bless you."

....Continues tomorrow early morning.... grin

1 Like

Re: -shadow Of Love- by okem09: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Suspense filled, can't wait for the day to day.....
And before I forget: that was a nice update
Re: -shadow Of Love- by sowprice(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
nice update
Re: -shadow Of Love- by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
$Πøwpr¡Π¢€:
## ¡ wonda ooo
undecided
$Πøwpr¡Π¢€:
## ¡ wonda ooo
★ damnnn
Re: -shadow Of Love- by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm.
I'm Speechless!!
Re: -shadow Of Love- by missdivva: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Tdan nyc one kip it up more update cnt wait to read more
Re: -shadow Of Love- by Gideon9947: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
more update sir.thankz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Olojede Wins McNulty Prize Worth 16 Million Naira / ARTHUT (home For All Things Art) / The Raging Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.