Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (46642 Views)

Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by fyneguy: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Don’t contest 2015 poll – Prophet tells Jonathan

By Ayodele Olalere

Founder of the Evangelical Church of Yahweh, Lagos, Primate Theophilus Olabayo, has once again predicted that the country would experience more crises this year, warning President Jonathan not to contest the 2015 presidential election.

The prophet, known for his annual predictions, some of which he claimed came to pass, said unless Nigerians embark on fasting and prayer, more political crises and killings would occur.

“This year, the worst type of terrorism is coming; and corruption if not checked will cause great problems. Corruption has taken over Nigeria and God is about to judge Nigeria. There is an angel that is going to cleanse this country once and for all. The seat of the president is vacant. If at all there will be election, I see a northerner becoming president. The more they try to rig this coming election, the more violent it will become,” he said.

Olabayo, in an exclusive interview with Saturday Newswatch in Lagos, further said in spite of the numerous crises, the country would not break up.

“Those who are embezzling our money; if they are not dead, some of them would end up in prison. There are so many fake prophets who are saying the county will break up but it will not break up. There will be modalities. The Federal Government may not be powerful as before. There will be state police. God has prophesied it for long that there would be a constitutional conference. We have to pray so that it will succeed because I saw a storm coming and the storm would touch every sector of the country like economy, political; every sector of the country will be affected. There will be flood of the highest order.”

He added: “We have to pray for most of our leaders like former president Shehu Shagari, Maitama Sule, Rabiu Musa, Bola Tinubu and many others. They need prayers to survive, and they should pray against bereavement. This coming storm would enter churches because corruption has entered churches.

“I saw the poor facing the rich. Before the North Africans revolution, God revealed it to me and I said it. More powerful revolutions are coming to this country and that is why we have to be very careful. I saw the death of two prominent Obas. An attempt would be made to kidnap one of the governors in the South-West while Bamanga Tukur would be removed as PDP Chairman but he would be given an international assignment.”

Concerning President Jonathan, Olabayo warned him against contesting the 2015 election. He also warned the People Democratic Party against rigging the coming elections.

“PDP think they have a joker but that joker will fail them. If they attempt to rig this election, there will be anarchy in this country. Many people will still join APC. They will try to impeach the President but they will not succeed. President Jonathan needs to mellow down so that he will not be made the sacrificial lamb. He has to be prayerful to survive between now and 2015.”

Olabayo is however sad that in spite of his warnings against impending dangers, many people fail to listen to him.

“They call people like us prophet of doom but we are not bothered. In most cases in Nigeria, people don’t want the truth. All I have been saying have been coming to pass. Before Mandela came out of prison, God said it, even before his death God revealed it. Even before Chinua Achebe died, God said it and God revealed Chief Bola Ige would be killed if he took up political appointment and I warned him but he did not listen.”

Source: http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2014/01/04/boko-haram-security-agencies-involved-tsav/
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Not only Nigerians, even God doesn't want GEJ to contest.

19 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Goddex: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
This "Man of God" obviously reads too much PUNCH, The Nation Newspapers etc. By the way, Pastor Bakare and co made similar prophesies in 2003 when Obasanjo was about going for 2nd term . . .

63 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by jmaine: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lolz. . . . . I can do better jor . . . . . grin

12 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by HowFar: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Is this not the same "prophet" that predicted Tinubu will catch gonorhea last year?

Anyway there's no way for me to verify if indeed Tinubu caught gonorhea except when Remi Tinubu reveals she has cancer of the clito.ris.

18 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Funny enough the guy makes sense small sha!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Femolacaster(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
To all Pdp e-dogs: rigging will fail Gej........ I dey laugh o.....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by jamace(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Another political analyst talking cheesy grin By the way, who is afraid of crisis? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Bigcake: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
In new year vision, i see Keshi leading Nigeria to chan 2014, i also see dat christians will go toChurch on sundays. I see Eyeama being Nigeria goalie at Brazil. I see Nigerians replying Obj's letter

15 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Psylas(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
What do you expects from a yoruba prophet?!

15 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by carammel(f): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hungry mudaeferrs portraying themselves as Prophets,y'all should go and die. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by jmaine: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
jamace: Another political analyst talking cheesy grin By the way, who is afraid of crisis? undecided

. . grin
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
I thought the Ibos said Christian Yorubas/Christian South want GEJ to contest. Is this prophet Hausa or Fulani?

5 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Psylas: What do you expects from a yoruba prophet?!

I thought the Ibos said Christian Yorubas/Christian South want GEJ to contest. Is this prophet Hausa or Fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
What are all these??

3 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by sCun: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
APC end time prophet.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Rexsul: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
RIP 2 ur BRAIN!

19 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by CircleOfWilis: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
my 4yr old nephew can prophesy too

6 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by omanzo02: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
This man of god is speaking with APC voice.

An Apc card caring member.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
The seat of the president is vacant. If at all there will be election, I see a northerner becoming president. The more they try to rig this coming election, the more violent it will become.
@bold, there's no vacancy in Aso Rock.

@green, who is that Northerner??

@purple, do you mean PDP should not do their usual work??

4 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by OCTAVO: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oya na grin
Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by danot1030: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
which one has an ibo prophet prophecy?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by DerideGull(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
@OP

The Primate Theophilus Olabayo reminds me of one Babulu of “This Is Our Chance” fame who tends to predict thunderstorm during rainy season.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Gboliwe: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Even Yuzedo the clown did a better job!

8 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by meforyou1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
If the prophet is all knowing, can he tell us which cave terrorist shekau is in right now? These prophets know nothing, they just read newspapers for current events and then tell their ignorant followers something based on what they heard. Just like "extrapolation" in social science

15 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by TEAMGEJ: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
These men of "god" should leave politics for politicians and concentrate more on recieving tithe.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by lorddannie: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Goddex: This "Man of God" obviously reads too much PUNCH, The Nation Newspapers etc. By the way, Pastor Bakare and co made similar prophesies in 2003 when Obasanjo was about going for 2nd term . . .
another timid south westerner that want to remain a slave!!! Gaddemit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by TEAMGEJ: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Even Yuzedo the clown did a better job!

Gbam....your first sensible comment on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
danot1030: which one has an ibo prophet prophecy?
Ibo prophets only prophesy at the rail tracks in Yaba, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Xfactoria: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fake man! He said the same thing in 2010 and Jonathan won.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by proudlyAfrica(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
but guys joke apart...these things seemed to confirm what i saw in the dream two months ago...i dat dream GEJ said he would not contest rather propped-up a Northerner as the president also in another development, i saw the Gov. Of Kano been assesinated blood all over the place,,,mmmh may God protect us all!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Don't worry Sir, GEJ wont contest in 2015. #Team GEJ till 2019# will be disappointed.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.