Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock (639 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Anambra Tragedy: God And Our Gross National Lunacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock by plaetton: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
In this part of the world, it is prophecy season once gain.
It is that time of the year where clowns of all shades, thieves, fraudsters, even closet pedophiles all come out, decked in their bling blings,and with bibles in hand to pronounce their proprietary bullshyts to their lesser m.or.ons.

Surprisingly, or should I say, not surprisingly, in Nigeria, these things are taken seriously.
And of course, why not?
In a country where no ever takes stock of yesterday, who cares about yesterday?, it's now that counts.

For those of us watching by the sidelines, we can only weep at the level that our national IQ has sunk.

And by the way, is there such a thing as a National IQ?
What is it, and how is it measured?

I will be back with more on this.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock by khattab02: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2014
hmm.. Alright plaetton. Just 5 days into the new Calendar year, it is prophecies prophecies and still counting.
Re: Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock by plaetton: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
khattab02:
hmm.. Alright plaetton. Just 5 days into the new Calendar year, it is prophecies prophecies and still counting.
Oh yes.
Re: Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock by urheme: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
plaetton:
In this part of the world, it is prophecy season once gain.
It is that time of the year where clowns of all shades, thieves, fraudsters, even closet pedophiles all come out, decked in their bling blings,and with bibles in hand to pronounce their proprietary bullshyts to their lesser m.or.ons.

Surprisingly, or should I say, not surprisingly, in Nigeria, these things are taken seriously.
And of course, why not?
In a country where no ever takes stock of yesterday, who cares about yesterday?, it's now that counts.

For those of us watching by the sidelines, we can only weep at the level that our national IQ has sunk.

And by the way, is there such a thing as a National IQ?
What is it, and how is it measured?

I will be back with more on this.

There is one thing that surprises me..... the prophecies only comes from pastors, i began to wonder if there are any prophecies from ifa priest and the rest so we can compare and contrast

1 Like

Re: Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock by hopefulLandlord: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2016
urheme:

There is one thing that surprises me..... the prophecies only comes from pastors, i began to wonder if there are any prophecies from ifa priest and the rest so we can compare and contrast

interesting
Re: Prophecies And Our Gross National Lunacy(GNL): Why We Must Always Mock by hopefulLandlord: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2016
h

(1) (Reply)

Atheists On Nairaland: Can U Explain This? / 16 Church Members Suffocate, One Dies During Church Service / New Yam Festivals In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.