Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 (100006 Views)

2015/2016 UNIBEN Direct Entry Aspirants / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Where ar all d mbbs aspirants na, na wa o make una come share ur scores na, I knw say una blow unlike me. Make una try share ur score
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Factorial070: gr8test Engineering student gr8!.. God pass dem #score 54%... Civil Engineering cal me on 07033816920.. Let rub mind togeda

Congratulation!

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2014
got 49 comp.science* I knw its jxt a way too poor#bt its well and a big congratulations to those who got 50 nd above
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Laurele(f): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2014
68% applied for law...I hope dts good enough coz we plenty die. congrats to everyone, keep the faith for God is still with us and Happy independence to Nigeria and we all
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Kelvondon1: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Scored 51 MBBS any hope for me?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by dober(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Congrats to everyone. I love all ya comments. Very matured minds.
After another six years of seeking for MBBS, I was admitted to biochem. I wanted to go for DE, but I was told MBBS accepts only BSc for their DE. Being a diploma holder, I went through Jamb and pume. But my aggregate of 64% still couldn't earn me my dream course. Should I go for biochem after several years of trying? This is the big question I am unable to answer. Not accepting the admission might be the end of my educational pursuit.
Sorry for bothering you guys with my own piece of trouble.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by korm2me(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
share ur scores ooo
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Factorial070: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
@sister Comfort just blv in God n pray add ok.. I had cin person score 87% last yr applied for Medcine no Admission n 51% got Admitted.. At dis junction al u ned n pray for is Grace n Favor cos u hv done ur part just leav d rest to God..ok... Whre my course mate nwww.... Engineering no dey carry last ooo... We don enta nww # C-evil# like uniben call it..lol gr8test Civil Engineering
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Kelvondon1: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2014
dober: Congrats to everyone. I love all ya comments. Very matured minds.
After another six years of seeking for MBBS, I was admitted to biochem. I wanted to go for DE, but I was told MBBS accepts only BSc for their DE. Being a diploma holder, I went through Jamb and pume. But my aggregate of 64% still couldn't earn me my dream course. Should I go for biochem after several years of trying? This is the big question I am unable to answer. Not accepting the admission might be the end of my educational pursuit.
A bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush. To me I think you should accept the biochemistry then if you can get a GPA of 4.5 and above in your first year you can try and get change of course form and switch to MBBS. I don't know if UNIBEN do allow it though but its allowed in my school
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by chibuzineo(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2014
Plz oh,how can i check my direct entry result
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Factorial070: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2014
my Broda u re highly wlcm to big n one luv thread.ok. al dsame my advice is dt opportunity com bt once just grab ur Biochm and am very sure Uniben acept Diploma certicate into mbbs.ok. mayb by nxt yr u cn tink of DE n i blv by den u must hv kno detol abt uniben n evry oda requirmnt very wel... congrat bro
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by bright007(f): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2014
......well i was touched by your comment. As a uniben student, i will advice you take the biochem ( considering that you have spent 6 years searching for MBBS without success and this may mean you are not getting any younger). But if u take biochem, based on current transfer status, you cant transfer to medicine. you can transfer to pharmacy, medlab or medical biochem and other related courses with a good grade in your first year.
but if u dont like these courses, pls dont accept biochem unless you are ready to come out with a first class or atleast 2.1. With the former, you stand a good chance of becoming a lecturer or getting a job after graduation while with the latter you will graduate and either start looking for non-biochemical jobs ( cos there are basically few if there is any biochemical job in naija) or will want to do masters ( the job is still scarce) or start the cycle again by using your B.Sc as a platform through D.E into MBBS, Pharmacy, nursing, and other professional courses which gives you an edge into the labour market ( i guess this is the focal point for most students these days when choosing a course.) i believe you dont wanna graduate and start job-hunting for years.

Also i will advice, If you are not up to 30 and you have a passion for MBBS and you can support yourself through school.....pls go for it. Professional courses such as MBBS are not regulated by age relative to other courses.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by dober(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Kelvondon1: A bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush. To me I think you should accept the biochemistry then if you can get a GPA of 4.5 and above in your first year you can try and get change of course form and switch to MBBS. I don't know if UNIBEN do allow it though but its allowed in my school
Thanks. Will find out.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by dober(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Factorial070: my Broda u re highly wlcm to big n one luv thread.ok. al dsame my advice is dt opportunity com bt once just grab ur Biochm and am very sure Uniben acept Diploma certicate into mbbs.ok. mayb by nxt yr u cn tink of DE n i blv by den u must hv kno detol abt uniben n evry oda requirmnt very wel... congrat bro
Thank you bro. I was told uniben doesn't accept diploma certificate into MBBS.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Factorial070: @sister Comfort just blv in God n pray add ok.. I had cin person score 87% last yr applied for Medcine no Admission n 51% got Admitted.. At dis junction al u ned n pray for is Grace n Favor cos u hv done ur part just leav d rest to God..ok... Whre my course mate nwww.... Engineering no dey carry last ooo... We don enta nww # C-evil# like uniben call it..lol gr8test Civil Engineering
thanks my dear bt dat ur score comparison is unrealistic o. Ha 51 verses 87 its funny
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by chibuzineo(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Plz nah,how do i check my result
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by emperortony: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2014
chibuzineo: Plz nah,how do i check my result
I guess you login with your pude username and password, I tried mine tho it has been saying invalid credentials, xo I haven't check mine, though am worried.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by dober(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2014
bright007: ......well i was touched by your comment. As a uniben student, i will advice you take the biochem ( considering that you have spent 6 years searching for MBBS without success and this may mean you are not getting any younger). But if u take biochem, based on current transfer status, you cant transfer to medicine. you can transfer to pharmacy, medlab or medical biochem and other related courses with a good grade in your first year.
but if u dont like these courses, pls dont accept biochem unless you are ready to come out with a first class or atleast 2.1. With the former, you stand a good chance of becoming a lecturer or getting a job after graduation while with the latter you will graduate and either start looking for non-biochemical jobs ( cos there are basically few if there is any biochemical job in naija) or will want to do masters ( the job is still scarce) or start the cycle again by using your B.Sc as a platform through D.E into MBBS, Pharmacy, nursing, and other professional courses which gives you an edge into the labour market ( i guess this is the focal point for most students these days when choosing a course.) i believe you dont wanna graduate and start job-hunting for years.

Also i will advice, If you are not up to 30 and you have a passion for MBBS and you can support yourself through school.....pls go for it. Professional courses such as MBBS are not regulated by age relative to other courses.
Thanks bright007 for advice.
But it seems I have a slim chance getting into mbbs if I go for the biochem as I already have a diploma in nursing(which I don't wanna continue with). I have had credible admissions into zoology, physiology, med lab science, and now biochem... Gosh! I don't think I still have the courage to enroll for Jamb anymore.
Wish I could appeal to uniben.
#ConfessionDay.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Methylblack(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Any Geology aspirant in d house make una share ur score o...na fourthy sometnsss i dey see o frm ppl...
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nkoskey: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2014
MBBS scored 58% God dey shaa.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by DE11: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
where are my accounting fellas @? make una show face ooo display una scoring scores as per say we no dey carry last
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by collele(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
juicypetal:

wow...c my coursemate,yes jux blif cos am already set 4 lectures oooooooooo
Wow....I love your faith dear....see you at Uniben.....
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2014
nkoskey: MBBS scored 58% God dey shaa.
congrats dear, God dey. U try o.mbbs students upload ur scores o
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by chibuzineo(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Whic site do i go 2 to check ma result
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2014
got 49* twas xo close nd a poor performance goin for comp sci*ThankGod tho*Congrats to those who got 50 nd above*cheers
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Methylblack(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2014
chibuzineo: Whic site do i go 2 to check ma result
uniben.waeup.org/login u should av been visitn d page before....jst log in nd check it out...dnt forget to share ya score...
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2014
nelsondean9: got 49 comp.science* I knw its jxt a way too poor#bt its well and a big congratulations to those who got 50 nd above

hv u heard anytin frm AAU?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2014
omodave:

hv u heard anytin frm AAU?
Nope their admission list z nt yet out
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2014
nelsondean9: Nope their admission list z nt yet out

Ok boss, I heard they uploaded some list yesterday though not sure if its for DE
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
omodave:

Ok boss, I heard they uploaded some list yesterday though not sure if its for DE
Ok sir. I'll try to check wen i get home
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2014
nelsondean9: Ok sir. I'll try to check wen i get home

Ok boss
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2014
omodave:

Ok boss
tnks boss# i pray dey give me d comp sci der*i applied wit a distinction from auchi poly

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (60) (Reply)

Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.