Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex (14589 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by kestatipsy: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
"when it comes to men having sex with women,men's imagination of how a woman will feel in bed is different for every woman"

Women have always believed that the vagina is the same,taste the same and feels the same and so if all vagina have the same characteristics which is centred around the hole, why then do men jump from one woman to another if hole is hole?.

Believing hole is hole is a wrong notion because hole is not hole and that is why men move from one hole to another.

Let me take you into the mind of men when it comes to a woman's hole.
We will all agree that when a man first sets his eyes on a woman, her hole is not what he's attracted to and her hole is not what he sees first. The first thing that attracts a man is

1. how appealing her body is to him
2. Imagination of how she will look in bed sets in
3. He begins to calculate moves to make it easier for him to take her to bed with less stress.

A mans imagination of how a tall woman will be in bed is different from how his imagination will be for a short woman, same way it will be different from how he will see a fat,chubby,slim etc women in bed.

This imagination is what first draws a man closer to the woman and constantly thinking of how she will feel in bed during sex just keeps drawing him closer to her. The woman's hole is attached to her physical body,her countenance in bed and how well she will accept the man during sex.

When a man finally put a woman to bed, how romantic she is to his touch, her responses and ability to translate the man's touch to giving him the same feeling is what raises the bar high for the man's further imagination of how well she needs his penis, this is a point where the man start feeling more unease.

Now when this stage has set him in the mood, the hole now becomes center of concentration for the man he reads meaning to every touch,the way she responds to his touch around her hole etc. And when the penis finally goes in,yet again another thought comes in, he begins to imagine how wide or tight it is, his imagination start taking him around a whole lot which includes how deep her hole is,is she really feeling the dick, is she over wet, is the penis actually robbing her vaginal wall the way it should, as all this imagination is building in his head, he tries to read the answers from her facial expression and relate it to the first imagination he has when he first saw her.

This 3 things must relate for the man to either conclude she's good in bed or not which is attached to her hole.
And those 3things are
1. How well she responded to his touch and transmit same back,
2. How she reacted to his dick during thrust,
3. 1 and 2 must correlate with his first imagination of how she will look in bed when he first saw her.

If this 3 does not correlate a man will either dump her or keep her for future need just to cure his urge next time. That is why after a man have had sex with the woman, no matter how pretty or good you think you are as a woman, if his imagination does not correlate with your responses in bed he will automatically start losing interest in you this is the point where men regret having sex with the woman because to him he did not get to satisfy his imagination and all his effort looks like a waste to him. And when your responses correlate with his imaginations that is when you will hear men say, that lady is good in bed.
Remember how sex feels with his imagination based on your body stature is why men want to have sex with different women just to fulfil that imagination. That is why hole is not hole, "when it comes to men having sex with women,men's imagination of how a woman will feel in bed is different for every woman" because every woman is different naturally, is why its difficult for men to just stick to one woman alone. How he will imagine sex with A is not how he will imagine sex with B reason is because thay are two different personality.

11 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ShirelleBaby: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
waoooooooooooooooowwwww..
Did this write up turn me on or off?
Hmmmm..
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Drniyi4u(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
ok
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by kestatipsy: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
Hmmmm..
how do you mean
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
Hmmmm..
It turned you on.
@ OP, spot on.
#TeamNAP grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Polio: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP the epistle above, i dont give a toss... but do yourself a favour, reference it.

I know you didn't write it!
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by kestatipsy: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Polio: OP the epistle above, i dont give a toss... but do yourself a favour, quote or reference it.

I know you didn't write it!
every article you see from kesta tipsy is written by me, for your info am a sex and relationship therapist... Am new here doesn't mean I didn't write this and moreover I've seen most of my articles here, copied from my wall on Facebook and posted here.. I have written over 1000 articles bothering on sex and relationship issues, articles bloggers beg to publish, now I choose to publish here myself so that nobody steals my writeup and publish here again!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by padeolu: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP... come find me slim and tall babe wey like to dey yansh. I go too appreciate
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mods abeg move dis thing to sexuality section. My body won dy move ni sha.. @op, I don't tink its different, na face dey different.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by lanrizil: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
@op, see as u dey analyze sex as if say u dey analyze GOLF......u jst dey shout hole, hole, hole

12 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Ichel: 12:41am On Jan 05, 2014
Sumone plz summarize d damn tin or read aloud

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Ruq: 2:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Gaash is diz guy a psychologist, this analysis is fuckin A, guys that move from hole to hole will agree.

But at times we can tell hole is not hole right from the looks, i mean when you look at Eniola badmus, Tonto Dicke or Maheeda and Afro Candy your head automatically tells you hole is not hole just the way Ponron is not Ponron.

2 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by chymystique(f): 4:46am On Jan 05, 2014
@ OP, pls whr is et proven?? I guess This is ur opinion. This is jst a lame excuse for why Men Jump frm Hole to Hole.. Well I dnt blame u tho cos of most of u therapist reason frm ur ears undecided .. Guys sometimes can't explain y dey do dt sef
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ednut1(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2014
op is right.once dated a fine gal after finally entering d hole. it was a borehole I auto lost interest. nd started tinkin of my tight exes. cudnt bring my self to tell her bout her borehole
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2014
I concur. That's why we've gotta kip threadimg from one hole to another untill we find the one that perfectly fits in with our joysticks
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Ellidude(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2014
Its a nice piece..Seems like he has tried it a lot of times..

Justsaying#
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by tomzman: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
Hmmmm..
I like your smile wink
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by OCTAVO: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2014
Hole
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Eddygourdo(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2014
I agree with the op. sex is an art. imagination is the koko we strive to experience what we imagined. else oyo.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by CircleOfWilis: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2014
ladies will be like penis no be penis, i expect anoda thread regarding penis

2 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Sirsijo(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2014
We think what we see..!
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by nikkyshyne(f): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Orisirisi undecided
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by fruityjojo(f): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmm Odikwa serious cheesy
*Team Virgins sha*grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Dubemkelly(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Sex is an appeal n whoever wants to jump into diverse hole would definitely do so, I think d physical attracts d man,some like big butts ,well pumped bosoms n some d face, it depends on what appeals u most on women
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by EejaNla01(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
Hmmmm..

Not only you sis
I was also turned lipsrsealed
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2014
OP this is too much for me... angry **Grabs my vaseline**

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by liloelawwal(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2014
u cant jst rationalise y men jump frm one hole to d other,its sth i ve sat n tot of several tyms using myself as a case study.
It goes beyond hw a women respond on bed or hw gud she is sexually.
There is sth more to it wic am yet to knw,ur explanation doesnt answer d question @ al
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by chymystique(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2014
liloelawwal: u cant jst rationalise y men jump frm one hole to d other,its sth i ve sat n tot of several tyms using myself as a case study.
It goes beyond hw a women respond on bed or hw gud she is sexually.
There is sth more to it wic am yet to knw,ur explanation doesnt answer d question @ al

Tell her oo.... Wacko theRAPisT undecided ..
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Remedy4gud: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2014
salient points from an experienced fellow!
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Isaiah90(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2014
damn! this op is soo spot on. I don't know if you're a guy or a girl but you're good at what you do trust me you are good.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by idu1(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2014
fruityjojo: Hmmm Odikwa serious cheesy
*Team Virgins sha*grin
virgin? lipsrsealed
fruityjojo: Hmmm Odikwa serious cheesy
*Team Virgins sha*grin
virgin?
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Isaiah90(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2014
I know some girls here will be saying it's a lie cos they don't want to hear the truth but the op is damn right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage / Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana / How I bleeped A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.