Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Unable To Install XP, After Window Crashed With A Blue Screen Error... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable To Install XP, After Window Crashed With A Blue Screen Error... (570 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / Windows Xp Blue Screen (unmountable-boot-volume): Please Help! / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Install XP, After Window Crashed With A Blue Screen Error... by tuns2s: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
My Dell Windows crashed some days ago, and I've been unable to install Window XP on it. I have tried working it out for past two days now...
At first, I thought it was my harddisk that had bad sector, using another harddisk it was still the same error message when loading it. But I later find out it was not the harddisk, when I successfull install Window 7 on it...
So, I tried out Windows XP SATA Software, it was futile as well.

To all the Computer Engineering Guru, I need you...
To me, I prefer Window XP to any other Windows...
Re: Unable To Install XP, After Window Crashed With A Blue Screen Error... by Holumix(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ha heya, that was how ma own system was doing but I carry ham for ma engineer but he had call me dis night that he had did it for me but I will help u ask how he did it. . . . . . . Whatsapp - 08167930262, 2go - olagunju209
Re: Unable To Install XP, After Window Crashed With A Blue Screen Error... by tuns2s: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Holumix: Ha heya, that was how ma own system was doing but I carry ham for ma engineer but he had call me dis night that he had did it for me but I will help u ask how he did it. . . . . . . Whatsapp - 08167930262, 2go - olagunju209
Thanks you... I will get in touch...
Re: Unable To Install XP, After Window Crashed With A Blue Screen Error... by tuns2s: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Holumix
Thanks you... I will get in touch but i really need idea of what the problem is... Because there is every tendency that I'm still going to encounter this problem again...

(1) (Reply)

Wapsms N1/SMS / Plz Help......wifi Connected But Won't Browse Web Pages / Amazing Offers For U Guys At Cheaper Use Internet Like Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.