Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel (1702 Views)

Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
I want to marry a girl that stays in the developed country (white, black and asian). I am looking for someone that stays in one of those developed country to help me with a girl. I need a girl that is working. Just toast the girl for me and tell her that there is a boy in naija that is interested in marrying him. Tell him about me. I need this in order to get papers and travel outside. If you want to link me up, contact me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com

About Me
I am tall, fair, huge, b.sc chemistry holder ( lower class ), 23 years .

If there is anything else you need, contact me. As for my pic, i will send them when you find the girl. I will only go through genuine and legit means in marrying the girl, i wont lie.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by MrCrackles(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
shocked shocked
uncle desperado in search of a mugu! grin
u go search tire
goodluck
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2008
Brash!:

shocked shocked
uncle desperado in search of a mugu! grin
u go search tire
goodluck

Go tell ur mama that one, punk ass murtherfucker like u.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by MrCrackles(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
bigmodo:

Go tell your mama that one, punk ass murtherfucker like u.

yepaaa e pain am grin grin grin

he pain am, e wan cry! grin grin grin

buy satnav join sef, so u go fit jam ur mugu shap shap!

goodluck bro tongue
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by workingirl: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2008
I am really concerned about you. I think you need to focus all this energy you have on something constructive. You are wasting your precious life on trying to leave the country.

You are quite a comedian too.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2008
Ok, i will never post again. Please, i dont need any replies. I dont want to travel again. I will remain in Nigeria. Bye everyone and bye nairaland cuz i will never visit this site again.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by workingirl: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
Awwwww, don't go now. Nairaland won't be able to take it, please stay.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by lucabrasi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2008
dude,while there is nothing wrong in looking for a girl overseas,i think you are going about it all wrong and you are letting your present situation becloud your reasoning,for instance how will you feel if you find a girl like that and she holds your immigration papers as ransom to make u do dirty stuffs to her,if she was in like her fifties e.t.c it has happened before and is happening especially in europe,it is worse because your life degree expectation e.t.c will be on hold for years while people in nigeria will start counting and hoping for you to send down dollars from the first day u get overseas,
if you think it will be easy to run and leave her afterwards,its not because u will be stranded,it will have worked maybe in 2004 downwards but not now,its not easy in naija but you can do better , the category of people you will get with this advert is
1)girls who are mega fat and smelly or who have one issue or the other,they know u will be thinkn of leavbing them after u get abroad so they will make sure they have something to hold you down with.
2)women from 45 upwards,and they certainly are wise to all the tricks of we nigerians so you cant pull anything new on them
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by MrCrackles(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2008
bigmodo:

Ok, i will never post again. Please, i don't need any replies. I don't want to travel again. I will remain in Nigeria. Bye everyone and bye nairaland because i will never visit this site again.

dont go naw OGA MODO! grin
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by nana(f): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2008
Onijibiti! grin
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by MrCrackles(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2008
nana:

Onijibiti! grin

ma da lo hun

o fe lu oyinbo ni jibiti kpali ati obo! grin
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by nana(f): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2008
Brash!:

ma da lo hun

o fe lu oyinbo ni jibit pkali ati obo! grin
Ko mo wipe awon oyinbo ti gbon gan sef
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by benincitys(f): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2008
look well.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by TheJoker1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
bigmodo:

Ok, i will never post again. Please, i don't need any replies. I don't want to travel again. I will remain in Nigeria. Bye everyone and bye nairaland because i will never visit this site again.

Urghhh sad see as dem pursue this dude with dem caustic mouth and i bin dey envisage some fun yarnings from the fella but bad mouth, undiplomatic pple pursue am for nothing. make i go find another fun post take kooloff
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by PapaBrowne(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2008
This guy! Hilarious!
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by vvvjustice: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2008
Modo, but why don't you try any of these free international dating websites? If you're lucky enough you can meet a girl of your desire in any of these:
www.plentyoffish.com
www.smooch.com
www.super.lv
www.frype.com
etc?
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by bomata: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2008
@BIGMODO (When I Leave, Am No Longer A Naija Boy But A Black American)

u're such a funny person
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by ty4real(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Big Omo odo!

You cant afford to give up now,You've gone too far from where you are,Who knows you may just be at the brink of your travelling break through to become a gigolo/love-vendor for life!Awon oyinbo ti won ti gbon nsiniyi,iwo gan wa gba! cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by obailala(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ bigmodo
Oboy, u are a real joker! grin a very big joker grin
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by obailala(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2008
Nwa, except u wouldn't like to live long, i no go advice u to do wetin u want do. I would rather die honourably in naija, than die a stupid death overseas.

Here's an insight of what u may go through.

Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by lucabrasi(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2008
omo where u see dis photo,is it real?? grin grin grin grin
@poster
men check the pic out and lean back with these your nigga raw moves o
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by HRhotness(f): 12:45am On Aug 10, 2008
@ OP,

u r such a joke. . . someone shd toast a girl for u abi? angry
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by tipsy289(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2008
all these dudes that keep writing this shit, so i wake up one morning and look for a girl for you and say there is one guy in nigeria, we know the story.all that bullshit hardly works.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by damiso(f): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
i love nairaland.dis post is soooooooooooo funny.uncle what happened to the fact that marriage is something you go into for the sake of love,friendship,comaptibilty etc. i really think this poster is joking.so pls humour him.
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by bollyaddy: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2009
You mean you are still in Nigeria
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by Pepeye(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2009
my heart goes out to u oh bigmodo

poverty city ke
Re: Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel by alex406(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2009
Serious issue.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Required Document For Non Immigrant Visa In Us Embassy / Urgent Help / Non Availability Of 32page International Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.