Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. (2290 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? / I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us / Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by badGirlAshleyo(f): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2014
Ok. It all started last year on October. He normally comes around to see my brother and I really do enjoy his company until one day he ended up asking me out, I said yes! Without thinking about how my brother would feel about it. We kept seeing each and at times even when he comes to my house to see my brother, he was actually there to see me. Now the problem is that he wants us to be official, I was cool with it, but my brother is not. Because I jokely told me that if I date one of his friends would he be cool with it? And he told me that if he sees or hear that I'm dating any of his friends, he'd kill me. But on new years eve, I went out with my brother's friend and that was the first time we kissed! I'm madly in love with him right now, what should I do? I really like him, I want to be with him, to be seen with him, to hang out with him all the time, but my brother is the problem now. Help me guys, thanks!
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by nonysexy: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2014
hmmmm... just follow ur mind bt tak it cool wit ur broda.
7622983F
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by badGirlAshleyo(f): 1:14am On Jan 05, 2014
nonysexy: hmmmm... just follow ur mind bt tak it cool wit ur broda.
7622983F
why are you giving me your pin?
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by jude4us(m): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2014
badGirlAshleyº: why are you giving me your pin?

Because he knows you are a newbie on NairaLand. #IMO
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by DesChyko1(m): 2:21am On Jan 05, 2014
Do same thing all 'bad girls' do... Don't give two fvcks.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Jibwillz: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2014
I wish I cud mak a cntributn,,, buh sm1 who Shudnt b watchn me z @ close ranqe... Adios
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by XLR8(m): 3:41am On Jan 05, 2014
Goto a tv station and proclaim your love there..better still on sunday.oluyole fm, tell SOUL to help you out
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by sopoundz(m): 4:20am On Jan 05, 2014
Its a very risky venture. Sorry 2 say buh yur boo is a backstabber, y wuld he ask you out without telln yur broda n yet he claims 2 b yur broda's frnd... I wuld adv you 2 watch "scarface" n you wuld c wah Tony Montana did 2 his bstfrnd who dated his sista..
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by slap1(m): 4:28am On Jan 05, 2014
Ok. What's the age difference between you and that guy? Are you sure he doesn't want to take advantage of the obvious crush you have on him? Ask your brother why he doesn't like the idea, he should know the guy better than you do...personally, I have no issue with my best friend dating my sister. Problem is, I don't have a bestfriend.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 05, 2014
@BadgirlAshley, this is simply cool cheesy Attraction has no choice cheesy Just talk to your brother coolly and promise him that you'll not cross the line. He's simply unhappy and does not want you to go to bed with him because your brother's friend will make mockery of you later. Believe me cheesy
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by badGirlAshleyo(f): 4:39am On Jan 05, 2014
sopoundz: Its a very risky venture. Sorry 2 say buh yur boo is a backstabber, y wuld he ask you out without telln yur broda n yet he claims 2 b yur broda's frnd... I wuld adv you 2 watch "scarface" n you wuld c wah Tony Montana did 2 his bstfrnd who dated his sista..
Alright, but I'm not gonna watch the movie , thanks for your advice wink
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by badGirlAshleyo(f): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2014
slap1: Ok. What's the age difference between you and that guy? Are you sure he doesn't want to take advantage of the obvious crush you have on him? Ask your brother why he doesn't like the idea, he should know the guy better than you do...personally, I have no issue with my best friend dating my sister. Problem is, I don't have a bestfriend.
well the age difference is not that bad, he's the same age with my brother. Thanks! I'll ask my brother why, I hope I don't get punched in the face.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by badGirlAshleyo(f): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2014
De Tus: @BadgirlAshley, this is simply cool cheesy Attraction has no choice cheesy Just talk to your brother coolly and promise him that you'll not cross the line. He's simply unhappy and does not want you to go to bed with him because your brother's friend will make mockery of you later. Believe me cheesy
um ok! But I'm not thinking about sex lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 05, 2014
@BadgirlAshley, i didn't say you're thinking about sex but surely, you will definitely fall. A guy who knows what's up can easily make a chick fall or beg for it cheesy
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Hey girl, your brother really do care about you and he doesn't want you to date any of his friends. He knows what they are capable of doing and he doesn't want you to be a victim, like for example, if they are talking about their girlfriends and shiits they do with them and your brother's friend started talking about you, it's gonna be so weird undecided and why can't he tell your brother about you guys, if he really loves you? So um think about it, but! If you really want to date him, then talk to your brother.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 05, 2014
@Mayapop, we've given her the best advice so far because she asked nicely.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2014
De Tus: @Mayapop, we've given her the best advice so far because she asked nicely.
and I did the same too undecided Mr . know all tongue
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 05, 2014
lol :-D Girl, send me a pm, you could make a good friend :-D @Mayapop
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by omowunmiw(f): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Op...u just av to sit down and discuss wif ur Bro. Obviously he knows him better dan u.
Ma elder bro once dated a friend of mine,it didn't end well. If only ma Bro had informed me B4 asking her out.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Krizzkutz(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2014
badGirlAshleyº: why are you giving me your pin?
lmaooooooo
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Krizzkutz(m): 6:05am On Jan 05, 2014
Ashley here's my own 2cents . . Uhm had this frnd, his name Is joseph . . Anytime I go to visit him wud always noticed his sister making moves, then 2go was d ish, dunno how she did it, buh she add me on 2go and we started chattin, she told me bout how she's madly inlove and shidss . . we started gettin along well . . She later told her brother dah she's inlove with one of his frnd, when she mention krizz, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ guy nearly kill her, wunt blame him cus we best of frnd n he know our kinda lifestyle . . He was jes protecting his kid sis . . Ashley lemme ask u dis questn will u allow ur frnd date ur bro, when u know she's a player??
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by stinggy(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2014
it's two-way as it is nw- either u formalize d relatnship wit d guy & ur broda will hate u & d guy(maybe for life) or break up wit d guy & ur broda's luv 4 u remains intact.. btw, shld u feel comfortable wit d 2nd option pls contact me,ok?
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by tomzman: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2014
mayapop: Hey girl, your brother really do care about you and he doesn't want you to date any of his friends. He knows what they are capable of doing and he doesn't want you to be a victim, like for example, if they are talking about their girlfriends and shiits they do with them and your brother's friend started talking about you, it's gonna be so weird undecided and why can't he tell your brother about you guys, if he really loves you? So um think about it, but! If you really want to date him, then talk to your brother.
GBAM!
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Brocode rule number 1

Stay away from a brother's sister

Rule 2

Stay away from a brother's girlfriend

He broke the first rule, sometimes it's difficult to forgive when one hurts family

Your brother has his reasons
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by bknight: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
There's this friend that asked same question in 2011. I knew of the breakup in 2012. She's been avoiding the topic. I care less what happened, I only want to know if her brother and his friend are still friends undecided
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by DesChyko1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
It's not about the rightness or wrongness.. It's about the 'ego'. Can't just determine if the guy's right or wrong for you. Only God, he and yourself can do that. Just know your brother would NOT like it for every goddamn reason, if he's a TYPICAL Nigerian man.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. by Dubemkelly(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Some love tho...I don't like such scenario,my sis dating my best frnd,u know we guys hv our way of disclosing our luv adventures among one another. Biko my love,reverse that ur love n seek it elsewhere,not ideal 4 me

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know / I Love My Wife / I'm In Love With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.