Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! (5352 Views)

Nairaland Guys Are Boring! / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Cute Guys Are Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 1:44am On Jan 05, 2014
I find it very very annoying that you olways always find write ups on 'how to treat a lady'...'things not to do when with a lady'...and numerous of such online but hardly find that of the males. Not to take anything from womanhood or mean any disrespect but it amazes me how very ignorant and boring some ladies can be. Av had countless experiences...and mind u,it wasn't as if I was being put off as some of u might think. I know my game when it comes to the ladies,but some ladies sha..u would be amazed. I love politics so much...so so much. I love knowing what is happening around me and even the world. So why can't i discuss politics with a lady after we've made all the necessary getting to know when another ehn? Must it always be the 'scripted' talk? The whole act like a gentleman ish? Got chatting with a beautyful damsel once...lovely smile..buh she didn't even know hu David Mark is after we derailed to a certain topic,was instantly put off. Most ladies are just so not current...its pathetic to say the least.

8 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2014
zicoraads: I find it very very annoying that you olways always find write ups on 'how to treat a lady'...'things not to do when with a lady'...and numerous of such online but hardly find that of the males. Not to take anything from womanhood or mean any disrespect but it amazes me how very ignorant and boring some ladies can be. Av had countless experiences...and mind u,it wasn't as if I was being put off as some of u might think. I know my game when it comes to the ladies,but some ladies sha..u would be amazed. I love politics so much...so so much. I love knowing what is happening around me and even the world. So why can't i discuss politics with a lady after we've made all the necessary getting to know when another ehn? Must it always be the 'scripted' talk? The whole act like a gentleman ish? Got chatting with a beautyful damsel once...lovely smile..buh she didn't even know hu David Mark is after we derailed to a certain topic,was instantly put off. Most ladies are just so not current...its pathetic to say the least.

Ahn ahn! What kind of babe is that

David mark is davido na undecided skeleleele le wuu

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by jude4us(m): 1:57am On Jan 05, 2014
dimples*:

Yea, he is Selena Gomez's boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by DesChyko1(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2014
You must accept that in a relationship, it's not gonna always be about you or what you like to have around all the time. You're lucky you even have those who converse. Beware of those who prefer to listen to you, even. Most of them are trying to find out if you're unique or same typical boring ol' Nigerian 'egotastic' man who prefers to talk about himself, his career and his choices all the time. They appear tolerant but are critically analytic of your ordinary disposition. Know what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 2:03am On Jan 05, 2014
dimples*:

Jesu!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by vislabraye(m): 2:04am On Jan 05, 2014
If she doesn't know who David Mark is, that does not mean she's boring. She is not informed. For you to have spoken with her for some time means that she captivated you. Abi na lie ?

Truth is, politics is not something women find interesting especially if U guys are on a date. I try to speak less about politics. Bottom line is, intelligence is different from being interesting.

@least U should have asked her if she knows who Fashola is grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 2:08am On Jan 05, 2014
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
You must accept that in a relationship, it's not gonna always be about you or what you like to have around all the time. You're lucky you even have those who converse. Beware of those who prefer to listen to you, even. Most of them are trying to find out if you're unique or same typical boring ol' Nigerian 'egotastic' man who prefers to talk about himself, his career and his choices all the time. They appear tolerant but are critically analytic of your ordinary disposition. Know what you wish for.
Thanks for the advice. But sincerely speaking...u hardly find ladies who can converse meaningfully. All they ever talk about is trivial bullshits...music,MTV,kardashians on e,BBA,celebrity gossips and the lots.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2014
vislabraye: If she doesn't know who David Mark is, that does not mean she's boring. She is not informed. For you to have spoken with her for some time means that she captivated you. Abi na lie ?

Truth is, politics is not something women find interesting especially if U guys are on a date. I try to speak less about politics. Bottom line is, intelligence is different from being interesting.

@least U should have asked her if she knows who Fashola is grin
Abi o..but what really captivated me was the beauty..buh den I discovered the 'not informed aspect' and ma interest really wanned. The thing is...I'll take intelligent,informed gals over beauty any day,any time. They make for a more interesting conversation.

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by lymelyte(m): 3:15am On Jan 05, 2014
@op, I agree with u wholeheartedly. Most are just so not current.Mind u,i am not talking about discussing politics with a lady but I am talking generally. They cannot even contribute meaningfully to a convo.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Caracta(f): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2014
I met a guy too who didn't know the name of the CBN governor and nothing at all about IFRS. I was like.... shocked

You are right. Most Nigerian guys are boring...not current.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by DesChyko1(m): 4:25am On Jan 05, 2014
Caracta: I met a guy too who didn't know the name of the CBN governor and nothing at all about IFRS. I was like.... shocked

Grinning sheepishly...cheesycheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Caracta(f): 4:26am On Jan 05, 2014
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

Grinning sheepishly...cheesycheesy

Sleep tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Mynd44: 4:38am On Jan 05, 2014
So because some girl does not know who David Mark is most Nigerian girls are not "current"? Are you aware that politics might not just be her thing and she might just be a fan of something else which affects her life a lot more.

The girl who does not know anything about politics might show you an ignorant when it comes to fashion. You might ask what's so important about fashion but that is what interest her and politics interests you.

Anyway, you have seen that you two are not compactable which is good for you. In her mind, you are probably boring too as you focus on stuff she is not interested in
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by stinggy(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2014
Caracta: I met a guy too who didn't know the name of the CBN governor and nothing at all about IFRS. I was like.... shocked

U mean FIRS?

10 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2014

Haba
How can a guy not know that the CBN governor is our able Fashola?

CBN oní bajé

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by JustGuy(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2014
zicoraads: Abi o..but what really captivated me was the beauty..buh den I discovered the 'not informed aspect' and ma interest really wanned. The thing is...I'll take intelligent,informed gals over beauty any day,any time. They make for a more interesting conversation.

You just spoke my mind; though the beauty catches me a lot too!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by rodeo0070(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2014
dimples*:

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2014

Typical! You can't just accept that as a fact...the chief champion of all causes that has anything 'woman' on it,u'll make a very good minister of women affairs. Not every guy too is current true...buh the difference in ratio to dat of women is just crazy. BTW...me too has no idea bout IFRS,so enlighten me little 'madam minister plsss wink

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by lirusehn(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2014
i see NO SENSE, ave got no f*ck 2 give
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: So because some girl does not know who David Mark is most Nigerian girls are not "current"? Are you aware that politics might not just be her thing and she might just be a fan of something else which affects her life a lot more.

The girl who does not know anything about politics might show you an ignorant when it comes to fashion. You might ask what's so important about fashion but that is what interest her and politics interests you.

Anyway, you have seen that you two are not compactable which is good for you. In her mind, you are probably boring too as you focus on stuff she is not interested in
If u like be the Luis Vuitton of Nigerian fashion...or even be an ardent follower of Rihanna,thr are some basic things u should know about Ur country's politics. Tryna to pin ignorance or unintelligent ladies on 'interest' is just dull...try something smarter.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Caracta(f): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2014
stinggy:
U mean FIRS?

No. I F R S
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Temptee101(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2014
Most Nigerian gals are very boring to be with, they hardly contribute meaningfully in a discussion. In most chats, the guys are left to do the talking while the ladies just sit there staring lyk dummies while channelling all their attention to pinging and because of this wherever the guy feels he has talked at length, in order to keep the two of them going, what comes to his mind is just kiss, smooch and have s.ex with her just to get her involve. What they are after is just ur compliments to them; how dey look, smile,dress, where u will take them to, what u will buy for them e.t.c. Thats why most relationships dnt last. Talking from experience

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by stinggy(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Caracta:

No. I F R S
Int'l Financial Reporting Standard? U cnt blame d guy on that, hw wld i av known too if nt 4 google

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Caracta(f): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2014
stinggy:
Int'l Financial Reporting Standard? U cnt blame d guy on that, hw wld i av known too if nt 4 google

Correct jare. Others are boring except you.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by dBard: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2014
I tend to agree wit u but just to be 'politically correct', I would say a Lot of Naija girls.
Many guys will agree wit me that wen it comes to conversing with girls, their range n scope is So Limited u attimes wonder. Within minutes u get so bored that the safest tin to do most times is just stay within that designated zone of comfort.
Nobody is saying they should be completely knowledgeable about everything but @least try t know enuff t hold ur own in a conversation.
Face, shape, breasts, butts..all those are good enuff, but the Most Attractive tin in a woman will always be
INTELLIGENCE.
INTELLIGENCE /WIT IS SEXY.

@mynd44..always astounds me how u come out sounding both masculine n feminine @d same time undecided.
Makes me wonder ......

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by Enegod(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by dahmie2013: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2014
OP, u're right sha!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by zicoraads: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2014
Caracta:

You dey make me laff! Even in financial circles-whch I bliv u roll in-not every one is familiar with that shit. Ur trying to come up with an excuse for most lady's inadequacies is making u look n sound foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by stinggy(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Caracta:

Ok babe, wat is Octane No?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by captcochrane(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Caracta:

dts not popular jo
can u compare it wit d 4 girls in my group (bookworms) who didnt know d name of d senate president nd speaker house of rep

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by plekene(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2014
dimples*:

this Ω̴̩̩̩̥α gobe oooo
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! by captcochrane(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2014
zicoraads: You dey make me laff! Even in financial circles-whch I bliv u roll in-not every one is familiar with that shit. Ur trying to come up with an excuse for most lady's inadequacies is making u look n sound foolish.

too borin of u, y'll u say dt to a lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. / Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You / Guys... Here's A Fast Question For U All...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.