Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched (2858 Views)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by peter4d2(m): 4:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Let me start by saying when most people hear about cartoons they tend to term it as been so childish but to tell you the truth I know ladies loves wrestling and to me that is termed childish becos its all acting. I know there are lots of cartoons we must watched or still be watching in our life time but if u ask me I did say I like manga cartoons and to some extent,I personally hv watched quite a few such as ranging from d popular once that were largely being sold at stores.
The list are AVATER(the last air bender),NARUTO,DRAGON BALLZ,KILLER BEANZ(Yoruba version)n quite a few most cartoon non lovers have not heard of before;BLEACH,ONE PIECE,DEATH NOTE,KATANA KATANGARI,FULL METAL ALCHEMIST,YAKUZI e.t.c
You could add any that was not mentioned in the above "Orewa Ki izo ku" translate that
Narigato

2 Likes

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Brunel(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2014
Tom and Jerry. anytym anyday....... lol

1 Like

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by harlos: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2014
Tom and jerry, naruto, toy story,
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by dejt4u(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by dejt4u(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2014
Naruto
lion king
tom nd jerry
avater
madagascar

1 Like

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by ExpressBooking(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2014
Madagascar, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, Bugs bunny , Dexters laboratory and Captain planet
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Drniyi4u(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2014
shrek, Naruto, lion king, tom nd jerry, avatar, penguins of madagascar, tale of desperaux, Turbo boost, rise of the guardian
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by peter4d2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Well it seems most pple like those english toons n sum say its toy story (but there is actually a cartoon called "toy story"wink but tell u wat if d cartoons I mentioned earlier were done by english folks then it wuld hold no meanin cos in NARUto stamina is called "CHAKRA" or KUchuliuki byakuyas bankai "Senboza kageyoshi" hw do u think it wuld sound in english pathetic. coolWell it seems most pple like those english toons n sum say its toy story (but there is actually a cartoon called "toy story"wink but tell u wat if d cartoons I mentioned earlier were done by english folks then it wuld hold no meanin cos in NARUto stamina is called "CHAKRA" or KUchuliuki byakuyas bankai "Senboza kageyoshi" hw do u think it wuld sound in english pathetic.
Real manga its very interestin try 2 watch or download sum.
www.nande-team.ml
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by KBARBIE(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
pls u guys shd go watch 'The Croods'.

1 Like

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by harlos: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
KBARBIE: pls u guys shd go watch 'The Croods'.
I've watched it wink
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
my all time favorite NARUTO and pretty much all Japanese anime, avatar (aang and korra), justice league, monsuno, bakugan, hotel Transylvania, in fact the list is endless..... has anyone watched detective Q?
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Eberex(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2014
Hmm..even the OP sef is not a cartoon freak as he thinks,cos the list you mentioned clearly shows that. If you are talking about cartoons eventhough they are 2-dimension I have a list for you, as I believe you are not a 21st century generation. Voltron,muppet babies,fraggle rock, teddy ruxpin, birdman, superted, spiderman, sesame street, thundersub, battle of the planet, jabberjaw, towser, pigeon street, godzilla, scooby doo, galaxy trio, captain planet, etc. The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
penguins of madagascar
regular show
total drama action

1 Like

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Psychedelia(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sealab 2021
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Centurions
American Dad!
Odd Job Jack
Archer
Swat Cats
Spectacular Spider-Man
The Jetsons

1 Like

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by peter4d2(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Like I said manga cartoons superman batman and all d rest don't fall under dat category I culd hv mention jumbo,voltron,power rangers but those aren't d kind of cartoon I rilli like cos dey use english n its nt so funny except d 3D cartoon like madagascar before I 4get Hamoru,Samurai X hedan d hitter style
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Sard(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alot. I will find it hard to pick one. Lemme post some I so much find interesting (2-D and 3-D)
Lion king
Ghostbuster
Ice age series
Godzilla: the series.
Sam's adventure.
Adventure of TinTin
Return of the guardian
Ninja turtles
Tom and Jerry series
Adventure of the guardian(no sure of d topic)
Samurai X.
etcetera.
Honestly, I ve no favorite.

1 Like

Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by peter4d2(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Hv u luked up oda threads dat tlked abt cartoons n c d once dat pple viewed n tlked abt with much enthusiasm if I say almost I would b mistaken all d cartoons tlked abt there r manga n d real cartoon fans knw wat I mean by 'manga'
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Eberex(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2014
peter4d2: Hv u luked up oda threads dat tlked abt cartoons n c d once dat pple viewed n tlked abt with much enthusiasm if I say almost I would b mistaken all d cartoons tlked abt there r manga n d real cartoon fans knw wat I mean by 'manga'

And what really is manga? Lecture me.
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by danniyal(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2014
voltron
Terrahawks
a bug's life
rango
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Eberex(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=danniyal]voltron
Terrahawks
a bug's life
rango[/quote

Terrahawks? hmm.....how did I miss that one on my list? Zelda and Co.
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by LizzyAnn(f): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Rise of the guardian nd happy feet
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2014
LizzyAnn: Rise of the guardian nd happy feet
I thought females only watch Barbie series
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Eberex(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Preboy: I thought females only watch Barbie series
I happened to watch Barbie by chance and I really enjoyed it. Had some laughs atleast.
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by harlos: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
No one mentioned RIO undecided
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by armadeo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Eberex: Hmm..even the OP sef is not a cartoon freak as he thinks,cos the list you mentioned clearly shows that. If you are talking about cartoons eventhough they are 2-dimension I have a list for you, as I believe you are not a 21st century generation. Voltron,muppet babies,fraggle rock, teddy ruxpin, birdman, superted, spiderman, sesame street, thundersub, battle of the planet, jabberjaw, towser, pigeon street, godzilla, scooby doo, galaxy trio, captain planet, etc. The list is endless.

man u just blasted me back in time. those where the days. each and ever on ur list. love it. only gonna add masters or the universe and bionic six.
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Medunah: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
LION KING
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Excelboi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
(The penguins of) Madagascar....
KungFu Panda
Tom and Jerry
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by moneyallowed(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2014
:PDanger Mouse
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eberex: Hmm..even the OP sef is not a cartoon freak as he thinks,cos the list you mentioned clearly shows that. If you are talking about cartoons eventhough they are 2-dimension I have a list for you, as I believe you are not a 21st century generation. Voltron,muppet babies,fraggle rock, teddy ruxpin, birdman, superted, spiderman, sesame street, thundersub, battle of the planet, jabberjaw, towser, pigeon street, godzilla, scooby doo, galaxy trio, captain planet, etc. The list is endless.
these cartoons are timeless....i can't seem to get over them though some cartoons theses modern times are okay....the likes of lion king, Frozen, Tangled, Jack Frost, kung fu panda, Zee and so on
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
harlos: No one mentioned RIO undecided
yep....thats a cool one too. Rango is not left out.
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
moneyallowed: :PDanger Mouse
i watched an episode recently on youtube....gosh! I love cartoons
Re: Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched by jnrbayano(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2014

Now you come. Permit me to add some more

Ovide Video
The Little Prince
Spiderman And his Amazing Friends
Biker Mice
The Incredible Hulk
Robocop
Groovy Goulie
Pokemon
Victor and Hugo
Count Duckula
Jonny Quest

Etc etc

Like you mentioned "voltron, defender of the Universe" remains my favourite. The intro alone gives me goosepimple smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Secret Circle" Fan Thread / Please Help Where Can I Download Telemundo's Movie / New Dating Reality TV=HOUSE 45= to fly housemates in Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.