Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Atheists Myopia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Myopia (762 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Myopia Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Atheists Myopia by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Atheists are lazy thinkers and myopic !
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2014
'Lazy thinkers' is jez tha right qualification.
Re: Atheists Myopia by larrymoore(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2014
Hang on athiests are on their way to reply u, just walking by the door side....
Re: Atheists Myopia by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
larrymoore: Hang on athiests are on their way to reply u, just walking by the door side....
They are already defeated by God's wisdom !

Unless they aint Robot (a creation of somebody) !
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
@larrymoore...Stl hanging on
Re: Atheists Myopia by larrymoore(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: @larrymoore...Stl hanging on
seems they ve all disappeared into the ocean.
Re: Atheists Myopia by onetrack(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ok so which god exists? And how many of them are there?
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
The one true God(creator of the universe) exists - undisputed. So do smaller gods. If u doubt da existence of a smaller god(e.g god of iron, or thunder), try research extensively on these gods. As for the great God of all, you don't need to research too wide, jez ponder deeply on your existence, nd on how nature got into place, remained in place, and will never change from being in place.
Re: Atheists Myopia by UyiIredia(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: The one true God(creator of the universe) exists - undisputed. So do smaller gods. If u doubt da existence of a smaller god(e.g god of iron, or thunder), try research extensively on these gods. As for the great God of all, you don't need to research too wide, jez ponder deeply on your existence, nd on how nature got into place, remained in place, and will never change from being in place.

Good. So I fit soffre soffre return to deism. Since God doesn't necessarily have to be Christian or Muslim.
Re: Atheists Myopia by onetrack(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: The one true God(creator of the universe) exists - undisputed. So do smaller gods. If u doubt da existence of a smaller god(e.g god of iron, or thunder), try research extensively on these gods. As for the great God of all, you don't need to research too wide, jez ponder deeply on your existence, nd on how nature got into place, remained in place, and will never change from being in place.

"Pondering deeply on my existence" is not evidence. I can ponder deeply and conclude that I am a god....

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^u are of course a god
Re: Atheists Myopia by iamdhebuck(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
such arrogance...see his mouth like only one true god of heaven and earth...we got thousands of gods and u just assume yours must be the greatest..I ask u why now u would tell me jago.whatever ffucking reason u think u got to prove ur god is supreme..muslims,pagans got their reasons too.u say atheist are lazy thinkers..lol,we try to put a lot of things bout religion in perspective and they don't add up so we reach our conclusions,but for u,most of u are in ur present religions cuz u were born in it,u question nothing...u make a million prayer requests,one or two coincidence happen and u praise skydaddy...once heard a christain thanking god for getting his paycheck saying its divine provision...no motherffucker u worked for d darn thing

1 Like

Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Iredia...God exists is the aim of dis discourse. Whether He is christian or muslim is not a contentious case in this
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
@dhebuck...why are u heating up now? Jez give your opinion on a light note.
Re: Atheists Myopia by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
op, why does it bother you that others don't believe as you do?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Alfa...Yes it does bother me, and datz coz many are cajoled off the truth due to increase in knowledge and rationale. Knowledge is good, but many lies are embedded in many context of evolution and existence. And sadly, some opted for the lies of men trying to construe existence/evolution.
Re: Atheists Myopia by peterphd(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Op

So you are here trying to sell us the Jewish god huh? What if I told you zeus is the real god?anyways, time to correct your bullshit

1. Two objects will fall at the same time if released from the same height in a vacuum.The reason it doesn't happen in the world is because there is no vacuum.Drag and air resistance do not allow objects fall at the same time. I recommend New school physics for you before you come out to call your ignorance "god".

2.mixing a stream of hydrogen gas with oxygen gives you water.This water is pure and distilled.It is not used for consumption because it lacks many elements needed by living things.This distilled water is used for making drugs,in chemical reactions and other processes.

Now, tell me how atheists are lazy thinkers when you some of you theists don't understand ss1 physics and chemistry and while you're here denying evolution, your Christian brothers are holding onto evolution to save noah's ark story from being exposed for the myth that it is on another thread.

Tell us how your god created the world.Give evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Myopia by plaetton: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: It baffles me how many peeps go about the raging thoughts that God does not exist. The trend at which atheists arbitrarily try to exonerate their incessant beliefs, and trying to derail others from the truth in this age is becoming ostensibly alarming. They believe there is no God maybe due to the fact that they lack enough evidence of His(God's) existence, or due to the fact that they've undergone series of reading rounds that have made them in their tiny concept of evolution and rationale, to think that there is no God.
Little do i wonder why the bible says that; 'he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow' (Ecc 1:18).
Some mostly believe in the world of science, hence discrediting, disregarding and or discarding the authorship of the universe by God.
Now, let us examine these together:
(1) Have you ever evaluated some scientific postulations such as the free fall speed due to gravity of 9.8m/s(or 10m/s as the case may be)? How about you hold two substances of way very different weights (a plastic and an iron material for example), release them both from a reasonable height in space, and note the speed? I bet they cannot hit the ground at the same time.
(2) Scientists claim that a water molecule consist of two atoms of hydrogen, and an oxygen atom. How about you try to mix hydrogen and oxygen in two ratio one (2:1) and drink the mixture? I bet you wouldn't wanna dare that.
Although, as a result of critical reasoning, and the dextrous nature of some ingenius genius, many scientific works have been established, but many however, have their basis faulty due to the fact that, we can never know than we can see. In real fact, hydrogen atom is of two natural forms; the para, and the ortho forms. The former making up 25%, and the latter 75%. The para form can be synthesized, while the larger ortho form cannot be synthesised. Then you wanna believe what scientists claim?
How about us examine the human blood too? We were made to know by scientific studies, the composition of the human blood (heam, plasma, or what have you), but i've not heard of a synthesized human blood since i existed as a growing scientist(i stand to be corrected/disproved though). This still boils down to the fact that we cannot know than what He(God) can make us see even as scientists. You should also know that many scientific innovations are meta physical. How then will atheists who don't believe in the supernatural construe this?
These and many more(such as the big bang theory, continously evolving, and extinction of some biolife), gave me a ground on who and what to believe when it comes to human existence and life after death.
There is a saying that, 'believe there is God. If after death you discover there is God, you'll have eternel joy, and if otherwise, you'll still have nothing to lose'.
Are you an atheist, or you are on the verge of thinking in their direction, or sadly, you are distressed with the above? Feel free to drop your insult-free, detailed/explicit eye-opener illustration.
But i'll leave you all to a saying i love to use when it comes to issues like this, and it says; 'if you are born once, you'll die twice. If you are born twice, you'll die once. Be wise, and be born again'.
Peace!

OMG!

What educational system produced this? shocked
Nija de for trouble oo. cry

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Myopia by Joshthefirst(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sorry, the fact that there are different gods in the market does not mean there is no original God. God is the creator. And he is not christian. Lol. He is God. The Creator of all, the God of all flesh.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Myopia by JonesK: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
@OP, what is the name of your god/God? And if you are so obliged, his characteristics?
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
@peter...how about u make a proof of a synthetic blood?
Well, u dn't need to be aggressive about this.

@Joshthefirst...u are very correct.
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
JonesK: @OP, what is the name of your god/God? And if you are so obliged, his characteristics?

I call Him(the God of all flesh), Eledumare, Oba aseda, the great God, the mighty man of valour...FYI, His names are enormously numerous
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
OMG!

Nija de for trouble oo.

Must you insult?? And in your terrible mind, u are vast o.
Hian
Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
@peter...my post explains the summary of your submission.
Do i need to trade words Not at all.
God is not to be defended, He does that at His will, and comfy dispense
Re: Atheists Myopia by plaetton: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: OMG!

Nija de for trouble oo.

Must you insult?? And in your terrible mind, u are vast o.
Hian

I know it sounds and appears as an insult.
But I try to figure out what molds the minds of men, is it culture, is it education, is it religion?
Which should triumph when religious, cultural and educationally enlightened views clash?

Your op tries to repudiate science with religious views.
So, I have to wonder what educational process or system molded the views expressed in the op.

The educational output of any nation determines the future of that country to a very great extent.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Myopia by Gbemmyxal(f): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^I get ur drift. But asides cultural, educational, or religional concepts, what i think you should do is, have a deep thought on how u evolved as a single whole being, what power and or laws govern this world and or universe, and provide an unbiased answer within you to the subject matter.
Re: Atheists Myopia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: @peter...how about u make a proof of a synthetic blood?

this thread should had been closed after peters reply. I was about replying the same only to discover someone had done that.

Funny how some intellectually depraved minds were even cheering you up.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Atheists Myopia by peterphd(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: @peter...how about u make a proof of a synthetic blood?

I'm sorry if I seemed aggressive.I do not know about synthetic blood but there are blood substitutes (you can google it). The synthetic blood doesn't negate atheism in the same way as HIV having no cure not having an effect on God's existence/non-existence .If its god stopping us from making synthetic blood why hasn't he tried to stop cloning, synthetic sperm or synthesis of virus?One day, we will get there is all I can say. You call "god" all sorts of names.Tell us when he told you that his name was olodumare or anything.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Esau And Jacob And The Birthright / Where Is Dan Foster Of Inspiration Fm? / Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.