Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry (6791 Views)

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2014
Good morning Nairalanders, I am in my early 30s and due to the pressure at home for me to get married, I really want to settle down now but my fear is from whichh tribe should I marry, my fist choice was to settle down with a yoruba lady but my friends told me they are lazy and dirty , and I decided igbo women will be better then because they are hard working , but I also heard they only stay with you when there is money and when your money is finished they leave you and run away , for the Hausa I just don't like Hausa ladies , so I wouldn't go for them....please nairalanders which tribe is best for me or any one to marry from please?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by spenca: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2014
There is no answer to this question mr , you don't marry a tribe you marry a lady which you hope to be a good wife
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by vickynne(f): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2014
no tribe is d best to marry frm,pray dt God should give u d best family for a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by eluquenson(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Then if you have problem marrying from those tribes you mentioned, I guess you don't want to marry or better go for a white lady
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by Confirmbabe(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2014
angry
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by lomaxx: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2014
You're in your early 30s ? Unbelievable
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by ajasa4link: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2014
Where do u guys always get this stupid notion of Yoruba ladies being dirty? WTF! I guess ur friends move with smello chicks. Alaye go to lekki, ajah, vgc, magodo etc and tell me if those Yoruba ladies u see driving range sport, and Highlander are dirty?
U see,being dirty has nothing to do with ur tribe But rather ur upbringing, standard of living, immediate environment, personal hygiene e.t.c

To answer ur question, I don't think u should marry based on tribe, just marry someone whom u love so we don't see a thread where u will be seeking for advice on how to avoid divorce few months after wedding o.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by rimax: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2014
go to ur tribe and marry....
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2014
foolish thread... perhaps reason u're still single @ late 30; ur foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by tintingz(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2014
All tribe are the best! angry

Maybe you should marry from your tribe.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by EvilChapterz(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2014
ajasa4link: Where do u guys always get this stupid notion of Yoruba ladies being dirty? WTF! I guess ur friends move with smello chicks. Alaye go to lekki, ajah, vgc, magodo etc and tell me if those Yoruba ladies u see driving range sport, and Highlander are dirty?
U see,being dirty has nothing to do with ur tribe But rather ur upbringing, standard of living, immediate environment, personal hygiene e.t.c

Lmao.

Painment.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by ajasa4link: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2014
EvilChapterz:

Lmao.

Painment.

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by phiszo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by joyli: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
Seek God's face
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by wheesin(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
marry edo...top notch babe...sexy and satisfying...and HOT !
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ibibio\efik....

Reasons
1)good cooking
2)nice attitude\behaviour
3)hardworking
4)satisfying on lipsrsealed
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by shevon: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guy, you never wan marry. Please, show me any man you have seen that married a tribe and I will advice you to marry that tribe. Abi no be woman God say man go leave im papa and mama clive to? Did He ever say for this reason shall a man leave his father and mother and clive to a tribe? Think bro!
As for you saying yoruba women are dirty, I beg to say that is a fallacy of thought. I'm from the east and I am happily married to a lady from the west and I wouldn't have it any other way.
And Igbo girls staying with you when you have money? Ol'boy, e be like say na Ruben Abati dey feed you informtion. Na until you see Igbo gehs whey dey fight over one guy whey dey hustling level before you go decide weda na money or otherwise dem dey find for man.
Young man, go marry 'woman' whey you love and stop looking for a 'tribe' to get married to, you will never see one. That is my 3kobo.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by FakeJews: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
stay single pls u think Yoruba lady'll marry u they're not cheap u better go n marry from ur useless tribe old fool..! Imaging Yoruba lady are lazy n dirty...mtchewww!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by oginga: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Thirty years plus and still searching! May God help you.
Girls and women of all tribes are as good as your sister's and your mother.
In terms of marriage, you as a man have to compromise your negative thoughts and attitudes in other to move forward.

You nor your future wife won't be perfect but common sense will do you a lot of good... so get married to that lovely girl of yours even if she's from a different tribe.

Point of correction...Yoruba girls are not 'dirty' , like you wrote in your post. I'm 100% Ukwani guy married to (an) 100% Ijebu girl, she's is caring, lovellllllly and most of all very neat .

UNCLE EARLY 30 please get married, marriage is good, you won't regret it!!!

I wish you all the best.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Smh....
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Best For Any One To Marry by Fulaman198(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
No such thing as best ethnic group or tribe to marry to. Closing thread as it incites a form of ethnic prejudice.

(1)

Somali Vs Ethiopian Female Pilots / I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... / Yoruba's And Fish Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.