Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (7758 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Krizzkutz(m): 5:18am On Jan 09, 2014
when D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ fuccck will d section βε free from cooger n his cohorts
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Krizzkutz(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:
Still married to my Anambra chic, while he lacks marital enjoyment/His wife left him cos he's genitally impotent/Ask him the last time he got laid, he would totally avoid it/ If Ibime ever tells you he's working a broad it's oversea employment/

]
mvgt - joshbase

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2014
BUHAHAHAHAHA

Immaediately Coogar was online, the other lawyer stopped replying!

Coogar i can count 15 Netcees here you can never touch with those lyrics. So stop bragging and let your lines speak for you! Even MC's that brag, they put it down on rhymes! Don't come here and tell us how complex your rhymes are as if we don't know anything about rap. Let others Wow your lyrics not you glorify yourself !!!!

Anway My Vote Is Cominq Up.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by rhymeunatic(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2014
All These Rants No even Allow me Read The verse I knw say e go end up being wack cry

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by flowsamuels(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Ibime is overrated pls !!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by teamgarri1: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2014
flow samuels: Ibime is overrated pls !!

very very Overrated and 80% of the people here are on his nuts. all of them cannot even judge the battle as they are scared of Ibime.if to say cooger verse no good you go don see them rating him zero.

coogar:
i am not judging my own verse o - actually, I don't care. the poofs here are dïck riders so they will say all sort of nonsense. i had proved my mettle & if i have participated in that tourney, it would have been NL netcees zipped in a bodybag.

Mr cooger, no need to talk too much jor.i feel your verse die.u badt gan. Person wey no like this verse na enemy of progress.u promised to beat ibime and you don beat am.make i go back and read am again.

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by rhymeunatic(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2014
flow samuels: Ibime is overrated pls !!

And You're Not Known

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2014
EvilChapterz: BUHAHAHAHAHA
Immaediately Coogar was online, the other lawyer stopped replying!

Coogar i can count 15 Netcees here you can never touch with those lyrics. So stop bragging and let your lines speak for you! Even MC's that brag, they put it down on rhymes! Don't come here and tell us how complex your rhymes are as if we don't know anything about rap. Let others Wow your lyrics not you glorify yourself !!!!

Anway My Vote Is Cominq Up.

this is acute stüpidity....
i dare you to find a verse on FFR or anywhere else on this section that can touch my writtens. if you do, i owe you £100 & you shall get paid today.

comparing me to 15 netcees is like comparing a UFC fighter to boys that play tekken. i am not on your level this is why you are still flowing to be ranked while i am beating up kings. evilchapterz, you are beneath me.

#teamgarri#:

very very Overrated and 80% of the people here are on his nuts. all of them cannot even judge the battle as they are scared of Ibime.if to say cooger verse no good you go don see them rating him zero.

Mr cooger, no need to talk too much jor.i feel your verse die.u badt gan. Person wey no like this verse na enemy of progress.u promised to beat ibime and you don beat am.make i go back and read am again.

thank you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2014
coogar: this is acute stüpidity....
i dare you to find a verse on FFR or anywhere else on this section that can touch my writtens. if you do, i owe you £100 & you shall get paid today.

comparing me to 15 netcees is like comparing a UFC fighter to boys that play tekken. i am not on your level this is why you are still flowing to be ranked while i am beating up kings. evilchapterz, you are beneath me.

This is the difference between both of us. You make all the noise i fight the war, You rate yourself and still thank yourself, others quote me i pick correction!

As for the noise of you beating me, you fighting me will be like climbing mount. Everest while holding your breath! So stop bringing impossible facts, as for those punches you claim! I've seen better moves from cripples and handicaps, If you dare touch my shirt i peel out your face, this will be the last time i'll quote your post, keep making noise maybe you might get an Award fron seun!

You wrote your whole life, dropped a complete verse and we still find you as a joke, am ashamed of you nigga, Quote me, you will never get my reply unless you put it down on rhymes, am not a Bytch, beef between MC's are dealt with rhymes!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2014
EvilChapterz:
This is the difference between both of us. You make all the noise i fight the war, You rate yourself and still thank yourself, others quote me i pick correction!

i rate myself cos i'm simply the best. i have decapitated mcs in frat parties, car parks, school dorms. what is your rap pedigree? listening to mode9 & miming in your father's living room. we are not the same, mate!

As for the noise of you beating me, you fighting me will be like climbing mount. Everest while holding your breath! So stop bringing impossible facts, as for those punches you claim! I've seen better moves from cripples and handicaps, If you dare touch my shirt i peel out your face, this will be the last time i'll quote your post, keep making noise maybe you might get an Award fron seun!

battling you would be considered child abuse. someone might call the cops & have me arrested. with your guguru & epa lyricism? i laugh in burundi. you better delete yourself before i destroy you right now.

You wrote your whole life, dropped a complete verse and we still find you as a joke, am ashamed of you nigga, Quote me, you will never get my reply unless you put it down on rhymes, am not a Bytch, beef between MC's are dealt with rhymes!

i wrote that verse on sunday.
it took less than 90 minutes. lyricism & pen game is an innate ability. i have the ability but you don't. the only reason you have not been able to give your verdict is because you don't even understand 80% of my vocab. you are bïtch-made. if you run away from home for 2 days, you would come back pregnant!

go & lie down.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by dj5naira(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
As i said, i'll never Quote your post again,, Only a garbage man can understand your lyrics . . . Diss me with rhymes and you'll get my reply but as long as you Bytch and gossip, I'll forever duck and laff at You!!!!

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by rhymeunatic(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
ROTFL . . . Haha This cooger needs a girlfriend
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:
ROTFL . . . Haha This cooger needs a girlfriend

while you need droplets of ibime's semën as milkshake. rhyme lunatic & you can't rhyme shït!

EvilChapterz: As i said, i'll never Quote your post again,, Only a garbage man can understand your lyrics . . . Diss me with rhymes and you'll get my reply but as long as you Bytch and gossip, I'll forever duck and laff at You!!!!

i can't come down to your level. beckham will not come to lagos & fight a motor-park tout.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
ayibawanemi: This thread reeks of mr ibime's cøck suckers,dnt get me wrong mr ibime is good bt he is highly over rated .mr coogar dropped a CLASSIC verse here and he came out spewing trash that his bars was below par,he is nt even acting like a real king.u either accept the chalenge or u hand over the crown to coogar.
Btw i am a conc ijaw man from bayelsa state(ayibawanemi=GOD IS WITH US).
@mr coogar nice verse and i have been following u for some months.your analytical capacity is impressive.

thank you, sir.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Shekson(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Well coogar can quit the ranting. Though yu posted a good verse, yu can't jz brag wifout attaining the consistency Ibime has attained here. I hav been ff dis thread for a long long tyme, and amma say consistency is the key to layin claim to a throne here. So many awesome textcees wif immense creativity on FFR.

Coogar! Yu are good, buh the arrogance wnt help yu. Yu need to show a lil more of ursef on the forum wif freestyles and battles.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Shekson: Well coogar can quit the ranting. Though yu posted a good verse, yu can't jz brag wifout attaining the consistency Ibime has attained here. I hav been ff dis thread for a long long tyme, and amma say consistency is the key to layin claim to a throne here. So many awesome textcees wif immense creativity on FFR.

Coogar! Yu are good, buh the arrogance wnt help yu. Yu need to show a lil more of ursef on the forum wif freestyles and battles.

i am not arrogant but it must be said the dïckriding in this section is terrible. if a new kid comes on here today & dismantle me, i would give him his props........but not here. most of these textcees are on ibime's payroll. he can never lose as far as they are concerned.

notice no one has been able to judge - because they know i beat ibime hands down. now let's assume my verse was poor, you would have seen them typing epistles how i lost to ibime. hypocrisy should be pointed out & crushed.

3 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by tr3y(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^ Agreed!!!
Good verse though @cougar!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by SickScrollz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Una no dey tire? sad
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by rhymeunatic(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
I wonder how many NL account this cooger dude has
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
krizzkutz:
coogar:
coogar:
Still married to my Anambra chic, while
he lacks marital enjoyment/His wife left
him cos he's genitally impotent/Ask him
the last time he got laid, he would
totally avoid it/ If Ibime ever tells you
he's working a broad it's oversea
employment/

mvgt - joshbase

dj5naira:

Lol
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by elvision1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
This guy posted a nice complex verse but u all are hating.
Ibime's puns overused excused is stupid. Sometimes ibime u jst don't act like a dude who deserves respect.
And d people that followed after him started criticizing the verse. This verse can stand up to the verses of some gud niggas ibime has battled. His multies was gud and flow too, little wonder no one complained bout his rhymes but went after overused puns.

Cooger d way u are hyping urself is stupid. U make it look like this is the best verse u have ever written and u spent eternity on it, Passing it down over some dope heads u respected for approval and they gave u props and now u're way in over ur head. Let others rate ur bars not ur bigheaded self. I have seen better verses than this on this site so stop ranting!
U actually hyped urself so much i was beginning to justify the hate.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by obainojazz(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
nice one...but hey...i've seen other guys here spit beta....u cant type one shit and claim king...a mad man knows dat doesnt make a sense...
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nothin we no go see today! More accts pls.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Krizzkutz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
This cooger na big fooooool sha . . Cus bis na ijaw u go open ayiba bla bla account . . y dah ayiba bla bla bla get only 2comments
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Krizzkutz: This cooger na big fooooool sha . . Cus bis na ijaw u go open ayiba bla bla account . . y dah ayiba bla bla bla get only 2comments

your papa na big fool!
if only he was neutered in time before he had you, we wouldn't be saddled with a homoerötic nuisance like yourself.

яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:
I wonder how many NL account this cooger dude has

i dunno why you think i have to open new accounts to battle ibime. this hand of mine was blessed to craft bars. so rhyme lunatic, go & eat cyanide and die.

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by DBR: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yayyy!!! Finally Cooger drops his highly anticipated barz.
I must say that's a nice read.
And stop sayin anybody that roots for ibime are d!kriders,
cos that'll mean those rootin for u are ur d!kridders too.
Plus, dunno y u sayin pple dont wanna judge o,
cos as it is u just battled urself. How do we judge that na
Abi Ibime don post verse?

Just chill on the boasts ok. T'will do u good, cos badt guys full here o wether u agree on not.
Good job tho, cos i didnt xpect this. This is sure an improvement.

oNe
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
DBR: Yayyy!!! Finally Cooger drops his highly anticipated barz.
I must say that's a nice read.
And stop sayin anybody that roots for ibime are d!kriders,
cos that'll mean those rootin for u are ur d!kridders too.
Plus, dunno y u sayin pple dont wanna judge o,
cos as it is u just battled urself. How do we judge that na
Abi Ibime don post verse?

Just chill on the boasts ok. T'will do u good, cos badt guys full here o wether u agree on not.
Good job tho, cos i didnt xpect this. This is sure an improvement.

oNe

ibime posted a verse on FFR & i destroyed him here.

lol@improvement. when i was ghostwriting for top MCs in yorkshire, you were still in school studying water cycle.

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by flowsamuels(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2014
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

And You're Not Known
u will surely get a fat dik for dinner for once more proving ur love for bis...foolish gays!!!

Btw..I call ibime out
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 10, 2014
flow samuels: u will surely get a fat dik for dinner for once more proving ur love for bis...foolish gays!!!

Btw..I call ibime out

Lmao!

With what bars son?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"star Wars Re-visited" Drop Em 16's If Its Hot . . . . . . / »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] / Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.