Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (7754 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by flowsamuels(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Joshuabase:

Lmao!

With what bars son?
lol...na joke I d joke ooo
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by UlqU3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
1. I think its a childish move not replying after coogar had posted. Flimsy excuse btw
2. Yall ganging up on coogar are dickriding. Yes you are, let him and bis do their thing without your input. smh
3. Coogar had a nice verse... but, ur 1st bar- the crack heads part was bitten from dizaster (dizaster vs t rex SMACK URL battle), also your 'working abroad - overseas employment' line too was bitten from Bender (bender vs Illmaculate KOTD battle). Both were bitten WORD FOR WORD. I saw some other suspicious lines but ill reserve my comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
UlqU3: 1. I think its a bitchh move not replying after coogar had posted. Flimsy excuse btw
2. Yall ganging up on coogar are dickriding. Yes you are, let him and bis do their thing without your input. smh

Don't come here and label everyone a dickrider when you was not here when everything began, you was not updated on what actually happened on FFR starting from the King tourneys final. Don't just come here and say what you don't know, you see us fighting his several accts and you think were just here to hate on him? The only thing reasonable about your post is you exposing his bitten lines.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by sleakid(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
coogar really?
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Ibime(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
UlqU3: 1. I think its a childish move not replying after coogar had posted. Flimsy excuse btw
3. Coogar had a nice verse... but, ur 1st bar- the crack heads part was bitten from dizaster (dizaster vs t rex SMACK URL battle), also your 'working abroad - overseas employment' line too was bitten from Bender (bender vs Illmaculate KOTD battle). Both were bitten WORD FOR WORD. I saw some other suspicious lines but ill reserve my comments.

Sauron has always been a biter.

I cant reply him cos I never agreed to battle him. Do u battle every Tom, Dike and Harry on Facebook? I only blame Mikuz for opening thread. His spar on FFR was not worthy to waste ma time on him and besides, I've already beaten Sauron twice before he got exposed as a biter.

And lo and behold, half the bars here are either generic or bitten word for word.

Yall tune in to my final battle against Mikuz. I got no time to do wack ninjas favours.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by UlqU3(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
EvilChapterz:

Don't come here and label everyone a dickrider when you was not here when everything began, you was not updated on what actually happened on FFR starting from the King tourneys final. Don't just come here and say what you don't know, you see us fighting his several accts and you think were just here to hate on him? The only thing reasonable about your post is you exposing his bitten lines.

Funny how you only picked out the "dickrider" part. I'm fully aware of all the smack that coogar's been saying. Just cuz I dont comment doesnt mean im not viewing the threads. The only assumption i made was that bis agreed to battle - thats cuz...well there's a battle thread.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by coogar: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ibime:

Sauron has always been a biter.

I cant reply him cos I never agreed to battle him. Do u battle every Tom, Dike and Harry on Facebook? I only blame Mikuz for opening thread. His spar on FFR was not worthy to waste ma time on him and besides, I've already beaten Sauron twice before he got exposed as a biter.

And lo and behold, half the bars here are either generic or bitten word for word.

Yall tune in to my final battle against Mikuz. I got no time to do wack ninjas favours.

you are a fat fool.......
bitten & generic? bars that i sat down to craft under 90 mins were generic? you accused me of using overplayed puns. i have never seen anyone's puns against you talking about PH - yet you automatically assume i stole from them when the angle was always available to use against anyone from PH.

now let's look at ibime's credentials.....
Sauron:
I use history to emphasize this prag is a phoney
Watch ma knuckles 'french-kiss' his jaw in holy matrimony.
He is Manolo, i am Tony. . . .leave a Scar in his Face and he spews more baloney
With your siblings mourning, Ur spouse's in me bed while u in hell lonely.

https://www.nairaland.com/295022/sauron-vs-ibime#4184353

Ibime:
You aint got the answer homie/ this fàg is phony/ Ask him why he sad and lonely/
Ill put a ring on his eye. . . when my fist join his face in matrimony/

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/306#20762271

ibime caught biting, same scheme + same rhyme pattern.

UlqU3: 1. I think its a childish move not replying after coogar had posted. Flimsy excuse btw

i wrote every verse word for word, pen for paper. schemes are always similar like i am proving to ibime. the crackhead/whitney houston bar idea came to my head on saturday on e channel!

besides, most bars are jokes on the internet, rappers arrange it in couplettes to rhyme & then say them in different ways. i wrote every bar myself startrek, jarhead, half dead crackhead.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by EvilChapterz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
UlqU3:

Funny how you only picked out the "dickrider" part. I'm fully aware of all the smack that coogar's been saying. Just cuz I dont comment doesnt mean im not viewing the threads. The only assumption i made was that bis agreed to battle - thats cuz...well there's a battle thread.

I picked out the dickrider part cuz this Fb mentality is getting outta hand. They get whooped with strecthed lines and generic bars and still call it dickriding! If you can quote a thread where someone was dickriding Ibime then i'll respect your word but it's even impossible cuz right from time even when Coogar drops his shit Emma prince only came to criticize his rhymes which we all know he did that with pure evidence,

You don't just come here and start callin everyone a dickrider those are Fb mentality,

Fb MC's has the worst dickridinq nature, only lines of topMC's get hyped, in here even a newbie is rated if he's lyrical. Pls that dickriding ish should stop. Use it when necessary!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by increda(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
EvilChapterz:

I picked out the dickrider part cuz this Fb mentality is getting outta hand. They get whooped with strecthed lines and generic bars and still call it dickriding! If you can quote a thread where someone was dickriding Ibime then i'll respect your word but it's even impossible cuz right from time even when Coogar drops his shit Emma prince only came to criticize his rhymes which we all know he did that with pure evidence,

You don't just come here and start callin everyone a dickrider those are Fb mentality,

Fb MC's has the worst dickridinq nature, only lines of topMC's get hyped, in here even a newbie is rated if he's lyrical. Pls that dickriding ish should stop. Use it when necessary!!

Who is this one? So dis is what nl turned to, bunch of new rretards
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by rhymeunatic(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
BUSTED ! ! !
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Emaprince: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
EvilChapterz:

Thank you very much!!!...you've been to fb and you understands exactly how awfful they are over there...
Now this U3 guy is behaving like a fool again.this word "d1ckriding" was introduced here during the tourney and because a lot of them were invited and their d1ckriders also came with them..hence,the excessive use of that fb word.and you can only hear it from them...
@U3
May be because you guys dIckride a lot in RGA or whatever they call it,your instinct is to spew the word everywhere you go.
This is NL and not FB...respect yourself if you need any

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by dawhizkid1(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2014
1. Coogar is Sauron. He can like to deny it till the second coming of Christ, but he cannot fool I.
2. The Verse Coogar posted is not wack. maybe a few over-played words and all, but i think it deserves a response.
(No Idea is Original - Nas)... If an Idea/word is played in a new interesting way, it works for me.
3. Every comment slating Coogar's verse reeks of hate and dick-riding.
4. The excuses Ibime gave for not replying are flimsy at best.
5. Facebook niggas are taking this opportunity to yan dust at Ibime. rubbish behaviour.
6. Yes, i am big Ibime fan.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by ericoleon(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2014
I aint voting shit, just got a few things to say
1. RAP is all about controvesies,
2. It appear mikus and ibime are cowards alway denying d obvious
3. To encourage crack headz to drop bars, mods have to be impartial especialy when the nl greats battle [COOGAR, IBIME, MIKUS DJ5NAIRA etc]
4. In all batties so far on nl, COOGAR is the dopest
5. PEACE, its ERICOLEON
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by killsmith(f): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
IMO..I think coogar is vastly overrated....his bars are mediocre from the little I've seen....I've seen mad people online....from r.a.p to rap genius etc...the likes of U3...zlatan arrow...illscripts....okey mega oyibokja....etc....he's good tho....but surely far from the best on nairaland...
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Coogar is average, i'm a god
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Krizzkutz(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:
grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by MikyAeres(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:

Lol blaq
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:
Coogar Are You There?
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2015
sleakid:
coogar really?
sire,please i need your help here,I'm new here,how can i link you?
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by KingTom(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Coogar rules, Ibime drools cool
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:
Coogar rules, Ibime drools cool

make we battle na cheesy
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by KingTom(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2015
lagunna1:

make we battle na cheesy
Oga ooooo, you wan disgrace me abi? Wetin be your rank sef grin na me carry last o grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Oga ooooo, you wan disgrace me abi? Wetin be your rank sef grin na me carry last o grin

Na me be the number 1 here tongue
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by KingTom(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2015
lagunna1:

Na me be the number 1 here tongue
Link to your previous battle or Adonbilivit grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:
Link to your previous battle or Adonbilivit grin

i be ghost writer, i no dey battle tongue

check this by olubukato tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/482

Diss @ kilokeys

To that bítch that said his father is a dead coward/ ride on ur mantle and step forward/ I have a loaded pistol and bullets all urs/ about time u meet ur ancestors, cos u'll be sent upward!/

Olubukato is the most feared in the place/ ain't sparing the lame/...i've been having sex with the game/ so long now the mic moans each time I come near in its range / cos what I spit brings death with pain!

I punch like Tyson and weave like Douglas/ and inflict wound on u, no need for cutlass/ then make u cry like northerners without bringing bomb blasts/ so talking of my name, it's time I tell the meaning to the dumb áss/

Olu in yoruba means God.. which means i'm above you niggers/ so I rock ur world like Mj without showing Thriller/ the holy trinity bestowed me preacher/ and under Messiah's guidance, I've become ur teacher..

As for bukato, you don't really wanna test me nigger/ I have some skills with axe/ to behead u quicker/ ... i sail on seas with lords plenty rippers/ i am called "alora" with my yellow berret mean killers/

U can hate me, niggers/ but i'll make u face the ether/ your dad i won't spare, and ur mom won't escape me either/ tools in and out of her like i'm an insane grave digger/

U claim ur rich/ cos you reside in the state capital.. oh stay well bítch/ in abj i have trained feared gees/ that swallow keys like baba suwe..... and no amount of ndlea drugs will make them shít/
Re: ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** by KingTom(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2015
lagunna1:

i be ghost writer, i no dey battle tongue

check this by olubukato tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/482

Diss @ kilo keys

To that bítch that said his father is a dead coward/ ride on ur mantle and step forward/ I have a loaded pistol and bullets all urs/ about time u meet ur ancestors, cos u'll be sent upward!/

Olubukato is the most feared in the place/ ain't sparing the lame/...i've been having sex with the game/ so long now the mic moans each time I come near in its range / cos what I spit brings death with pain!

I punch like Tyson and weave like Douglas/ and inflict wound on u, no need for cutlass/ then make u cry like northerners without bringing bomb blasts/ so talking of my name, it's time I tell the meaning to the dumb áss/

Olu in yoruba means God.. which means i'm above you niggers/ so I rock ur world like Mj without showing Thriller/ the holy trinity bestowed me preacher/ and under Messiah's guidance, I've become ur teacher..

As for bukato, you don't really wanna test me nigger/ I have some skills with axe/ to behead u quicker/ ... i sail on seas with lords plenty rippers/ i am called "alora" with my yellow berret mean killers/

U can hate me, niggers/ but i'll make u face the ether/ your dad i won't spare, and ur mom won't escape me either/ tools in and out of her like i'm an insane grave digger/

U claim ur rich/ cos you reside in the state capital.. oh stay well bítch/ in abj i have trained feared gees/ that swallow keys like baba suwe..... and no amount of ndlea drugs will make them shít/

Chaaaaaaaaiiii shocked shocked shocked So na wetin you wan use finish me? Oya na, go arrange the battle grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"star Wars Re-visited" Drop Em 16's If Its Hot . . . . . . / »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] / Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.