Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. (732 Views)

A Thread For Graduates Of Electrical/electronics Engineering Seeking For Jobs / A Thread For Nigerian Army Applicants / A Thread For Poultry Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. by Emyo(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2014
In every line of business, capital must be involved, sorry to start like this but no need for mockery; business becomes real investment for both the male and female when capital is involved. Well managed capital is that which commands huge return. Let us be realistic, run away from enticing business proposal with too little to no capital. You need the time, money and passion to push every investment to reality, no matter how simple or small it looks.
The main reason why am putting down this documentation is to help in my own quota in the area of self-empowerment and increasing individual income on daily matrices.

Let me score a goal through an illustration which seems more of practical than theorical. I want to use this medium to teach us how to grow a bussiness or an investment.

The need for snacks extends far from just the youths- timeless workers buy snacks, men buy snacks for their love ones, snacks sells well at picnics, parties even on campus, peeps and student buy snacks to sustain them from hunger before preparing a more solid meal.

Attractions and fancy designs comes into play here as many a people buy snacks out of curiosity created from its fancy designs that attract the gluttony.
Here comes the need and raise in demand of new stylish snacks with names that sounds attractive.

Availability and visibility makes goods and services trend more than budgeted. Make your product visible and it will trigger demand and sells will rise.

Pricing system; a good pricing system that beats and stand the test of time among competitors in its magical sense promotes every product and also builds reliability.
Now, have you seen that the need for snacks around schools and colleges can never be over emphasised.

Did I score a goal into your skull?
Did you learn anything?
Now think of something today.
Think of your own system of marketing, the investment and the turn over and make a decision to be self-employed today.

I will be entertaining questions based on this principle of entrepreneurship outlined above. If you have any lingering business plans in your head, share it below let me and other peeps strengthen it and advise you well on the right path.
Is your question a HOW TO kind of question? I bet you to ask it and a comprehensive answer, thoughts and deliberation will be rendered to you.

Just in case you can\'t source for finance from the bank, family, friends, and organization loans to set-up a business of your own take a free loan today from campuspeeps Aid Programe- CAP.
Re: A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. by Emyo(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2014
You might want to ask, How do I how set-up a snacks producing business from home?
Lol, yes I know here are examples and How To, instructions on making
[center]1. Coconut Candy
2. Ice Cream
3. Pie (potatoes pie, meat pie)
4. Websites/forum
5. Shapes/sizeable cakes
[/center]

I will treat just the third and fourth business idea on my list because that is what I know How to do best.

I will use just this to show more on how to setup a profitable business.
Steps

1. Think of something extraordinary, new and enticing.

2. Make your cash available: investment is always needed; you can source for finance from the bank, family, friends, and organization loans.

3. Draft out your line of business
4. Get your tools ready.

Example for dough below;
i. Dough roller (or an empty wine bottle)
ii. Table
iii. Meat pie cutter
iv. Table forks

5. Get your materials ready.']

Example for dough below:
i. Plain flour -1kg
ii. Baking powder -2 teaspoon
iii. Margarine -500g
iv. Salt -2 pinches
v. Cold water -1/2 cup

Example for meatpie filling:
i. Onion
ii. 500g minced meat
iii. Vegetable oil
iv. Carrots
v. Irish potatoes
vi. Seasoning -2 maggi
vii. 2 tablespoon of plain flour.

6. Let us start baking.

i. Filling
a. Peel the irish potatoes was and cut them into tiny pieces.
b. Same to onions.
c. Warm and not hot-heat the vegetable oil in a pot, add onions, stir a bit and then add the minced meat.
d. Add a cup of water and season. Cover the pot while boiling then add your diced carrots and potatoes, dissolve 2 tablespoons of plain flour in half a cup of cold water and add to the meat pie filling.

ii. Dough Making
a. Mix very well 1kg of flour in a sizeable bowl with 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 2 pinches of salt.
b. Rub margarine into floor.
c. Make a still bowl of dough with little water.
d. Cut, fill and fold to close.

7. Finally you can now bake.

8. Marketing: this is where the main business is, the success of every business is it marketing plans and strategy. With a unique outfit you can pull the market to your favour. Think of dangote cement. Think of nairaland, think of cowbell our milkā€¦lol
Like earlier said availability sells every product like madt, so employ more hands in making your goods too surplus at every corner of a market. Fear no competitors, accommodate and utilise loses, lost and perishes. Move into the market, move into their hearts, make your product the only available option at first instance. Let your product be attractive, simple and tasteful.

source is http://campuspeeps.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. by Emyo(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Did I score a goal into your skull?
Did you learn anything?
Now think of something today.
Think of your own system of marketing, the investment and the turn over and make a decision to be self-employed today.
Re: A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. by Emyo(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2014
Like I did say I will be treating just the third and fourth business idea on my list because that is what I know How to do best.

So I will now take a raid at the basics of creating a website or a forum.
Re: A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. by kevoneal: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thank You so much for taking out time to do this, I'm following closely. Carry on
Re: A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. by Emyo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
kevoneal: Thank You so much for taking out time to do this, I'm following closely. Carry on
Thanks man. I will update soon. I will write on the basics of building a website or a forum and the facts of making money out of it. Contributions from others on detailed biz is appreciated.
Re: A Thread For General Business Ideas, Tutorials And Discussions. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
We are still learning from you bro

(1) (Reply)

Anti Aging Skin Care: Things You Can Do To Gain More Chemicals For Your Body / From Job Seeker To Marketing Manager Without A Certificate In One Day / Nigerian Army Applicants- How Was Your Exams Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.