Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47639 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please read this interested story about one American Igbo Muslim woman..! Seriously i'm not Muslim but i want yiboos people to have hypertension on this matter

www.nairaland.com/640892/struggling-find-community-igbo-convert
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
RoyPCain: @sexyLady; if sally Binta is correct about the bold, you shouldn't congratulate her or be delighted in what both of you are on.

@sally Binta; how could you know the bold and walk away from it? Islam is not a community, but a way. individuals are on it, fully focused or be hypocritically deceiving others. but no one can deceive himself. definitely, no one can deceive Allah. islam is not a blind way because a slew of white and others are now on it. and being born in a muslim home does not make you a muslim until you consciously choose it after you a conscious adult. don't let your experience from the evil of the muslim pretenders in your local community prevent you from the Mercy of Allah; Al Rahman.

My dear, u beta wake up!
He knows all about the bolded b4 he choose 2 become a Christian. 4 him 2 choose Christianity over Islam dat means he saw d difference. The difference is clear!!!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Sissie(f): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
cheruv:
OMG Adeola can you stop being stupid So the christian Arabs are now dolts abi??they don't wanna identify with christianity!!when presenting your case pls be factual and stop presenting iSsues with holes in it.
The only European muslims we've are the Albanians and the Bosniaks,who were islamized during the half millenia of Turkish rule.as for the turks,go and ask their brothers(Kazach,Ozbek, Kyrgyz,Turkmenis) they left back home during their migration from central Asia!!!

What is this one saying.

You really are another ignoramus.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by brightlomo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
if u like organize anything u want. emeka has seein d true religion of Allah. my congrat goes to him. As for u ko in pe koto ye e.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
cheruv:
OMG Adeola can you stop being stupid So the christian Arabs are now dolts abi??they don't wanna identify with christianity!!when presenting your case pls be factual and stop presenting iSsues with holes in it.
The only European muslims we've are the Albanians and the Bosniaks,who were islamized during the half millenia of Turkish rule.as for the turks,go and ask their brothers(Kazach,Ozbek, Kyrgyz,Turkmenis) they left back home during their migration from central Asia!!!

I don't want to insult you. I can be good, sometimes wink and I am trying to keep on being good.

But I have to say that You are not making any sense. Make sure to express yourself better and I will give you a befitting reply in sha Allah.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Me_Aboki:

Don't be that sure, am telling you these guys have no limit; if they can claim Jewish genealogy and ownership of Lagos, then what's stopping them from claiming the Sultanate of Sokoto or that Usman dan Fodio was Igbo from Imo State cheesy

I don't do these tribal slurs wink

Plus once they become Muslims, it does not matter who is claiming what. We become one- a brethren!!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by princessayesha(f): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Now you are talking bro.... We love u
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by cheruv: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sissie:

What is this one saying.

You really are another ignoramus.
I don't really expect dolts to understand undecided
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by cheruv: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
deols:

I don't want to insult you. I can be good, sometimes wink and I am trying to keep on being good.

But I have to say that You are not making any sense. Make sure to express yourself better and I will give you a befitting reply in sha Allah.
Nansense!!!! angry angry
I replied the points you raised previously(on wether Turks are European muslims or not),yet all I can expect from an ignoramus like you is "you're not making any sense"..the great Jewish sage wrote in one of his epistles,"המחקר הראה עצמך מאושר" which simply means that you should always study to show yourself approved.I don't think Islam admonishes you to study that's why you're prone to gangsterism and bandwagonery grin grin
Pls,for your own good leave that cult called Islam and follow the light of Kraist
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by scobaba: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
E don tey wey ds guy dey get issues joor.

Ball, e no sabi play.

Stay for marriage e no sabi stay.

Now this. lipsrsealed
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lilimax:
Are you for real undecided?
Allah is very different from Chukwu and God.
Better wake up angry

What's God in Igbo?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
deols:

Plus once they become Muslims, it does not matter who is claiming what. We become one- a brethren!!

I like you oo, but don't deceive yourself with the we are one mantra. Muslims kill each other more than any religion in the world today and its not just political but doctrinal differences too. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Syria comes to mind.

Hausa Muslims most times don't even recon with their Yoruba counterpart. Ahmmadiya sect are classified fake Muslim in many part of south west.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by brushesz: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by brushesz: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
A
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by mikeapollo: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2014
It is when he decides to leave Islam and go back Christianity......that is when you will know how intolerant some people can be!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2014
@django1
by django1: 9:42pm

deols:

I like you oo, but don't deceive yourself with the we are one mantra. Muslims kill each other more than any religion in the world today and its not just political but doctrinal differences too. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Syria comes to mind.

Hausa Muslims most times don't even recon with their Yoruba counterpart. Ahmmadiya sect are classified fake Muslim in many part of south west
the ahmadiya misses the mark by saying there is a ahmad gulam was a prophet, since Allah says both prophetic office and messenger-ship terminated upon Muhammad [SA]. any group that disagrees with God is not an Islamic group. and about the hausa claim, Alhamdulillah, it is not all of them, at home and none abroad. no makkan or madinan can say that he/she is a better muslim than a yoruba/others, except by piety. Only Allah knows who has greater piety among the general muslim population. and the christians used to kill themselves as in one another based on basic religious differences.

@brushesz;
by brushesz: 11:28pm

krafty iyk: brother how do you understand issues, i said Austin Okocha was once called Abdulahi Okocha , while uche Okechukwu was once called Mohammed Okechukwu, just to enhance their eligibility to play in One islam money spinning tournament for Fernebache,off-course you know where they worship now. grin grin grin grin grin ;DCHRISTIANITY BRO grin grin grin grin
Are you aware that many ibo guys convert to muslim to graduate get admitted, and furthe graduate from our northern universities , havent you seen sincere but desperate guys with names like suleiman chukuma, Aisha okoro, e.t.c, these peeps even eat your state bursary...but the moment they graduate, they spend a little above 10k naira to run a change of name advert on a a daily, n that settles it grin grin grin
if your wife is an ibo muslim...WHICH I DOUBT ANYWAY,...sit tight, caz she's doing that for a purpose, which you'll find out when she's done milking you dry. am an ibo man, i know my people more than you do, it's in our DNA to make it at all cost...ok.
the moment i saw this topic, i knew my brother Emeka has taking them for a fools ride, for the whole family to back him up...una no get sense
all the islamic brothers out here who has celebrated thus far have been scammed..so sorry bro.. grin grin grin grin grin

Stamped! Sealed! Delivered! #OnPoint
nothing delivered in what he wrote. its a wrong address and the sender demands the full cost of product and postage. by the way i do not know those he listed because okala and christian chukwu of enugu rangers were the soccer players i know. for the poster to say all igbo muslims are scamming us is really an insult to the tribe. i say the past generations of idolaters were more trusting if they didn't think the early igbo christians scammed the christians who probably jubilated at every conversion. i doubt if there is any igbo that can get more igbo than my wife favour. Thank God for her Islam.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by kundul: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2014
I trust my ibo kwenus nothing una no go do because of money. Cum try am 4 house na
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by IamAminho: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2014
[i][/i]Muslim.. Bla bla bla; Christianity .... Bla bla bla. All I know is that we all are serving 1 God/Allah but we're doing that in different understanding. So don't judge anybody smiley
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by brushesz: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2014
A

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by fareemah: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Unique is the religion for those Allah has made it easy for!!!!!!!. May Allah make it easy for u.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Etianwanokon: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
He is broke
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by vedaxcool(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Baba agba pls explain wetin dey worry this people wey dey cry say persin don convert come Islam!

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Idrismusty97:
You are right!.Although i haven't read the holy Quran but i am learning from you guys gradually. I am a Christian living in the north all my life and i don't see muslims as terrorist.Only a few that wants to destroy the image of Nigeria. The south have a false perception of you guys.
lolxz,I was born in the North,and I lost my Father to People screaming Allahu Akbar,erstwhile Neigbors... But I'm rational and intelligent enough to know that Islam in and of itself is not the Problem,but that Religion,all Religion,as Man has gone ahead to shape them to fit his Purposes is the Issue;almost always pecuniary and/or political Purposes. Anyone who raises one Religion above another is either a too dumb or to scared to think and form their own Opinions. The Similarities across the World's Religions are enough to point out to an astute Mind that they must originate from the same Place(...). Before you say I don't know what I am saying,I should point out to you that I have spent a lot of Time studying the various Religions,I have spent Time in Mosques,so also Churches. I am not an Atheist,I believe in God ,I have felt his Hand multiple Times,but I also believe that if God could shed Tears,he would at the Sight of what pettiness,what folly,Man has turned his Worship into.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by 01mcfadden(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
maestroferddi: What a pathetic situation! Whilst tens of thousands of ex-Muslims are embracing the light of the Gospel of Jesus daily, some misguided folks are allowing themselves to be deluded by a sham conversion by an individual who is patently a hustler. To those who do not know, the Ibo society is supremely sheltered in the arms of liberty, knowledge and enterprise. The foregoing values are solely inherent in Christianity. There is no gainsaying the fact that every Iboman is a Christian by default. It is therefore practically impossible to find an Ibo Muslim convert unless such one is drawn therein for pecuniary reasons. Some should take out time to reckon the following: the Ibos are about the most unislamised people on the planet! I don't see that changing in a zillion years.
best comment!
Love this.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Yahnur(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
ALHAMDULILLAH
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Rekiyyah(f): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
My brother U're mostly welcome to Islam the religion of peace nd tranquility May the Almigthy Allah continue to strenghtning nd guide U to d right path.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
koonbey: lolxz,I was born in the North,and I lost my Father to People screaming Allahu Akbar,erstwhile Neigbors... But I'm rational and intelligent enough to know that Islam in and of itself is not the Problem,but that Religion,all Religion,as Man has gone ahead to shape them to fit his Purposes is the Issue;almost always pecuniary and/or political Purposes. Anyone who raises one Religion above another is either a too dumb or to scared to think and form their own Opinions. The Similarities across the World's Religions are enough to point out to an astute Mind that they must originate from the same Place(...). Before you say I don't know what I am saying,I should point out to you that I have spent a lot of Time studying the various Religions,I have spent Time in Mosques,so also Churches. I am not an Atheist,I believe in God ,I have felt his Hand multiple Times,but I also believe that if God could shed Tears,he would at the Sight of what pettiness,what folly,Man has turned his Worship into.

Sorry about your father but people who fail at school still had to attend lessons and write examinations before failing. That you have been visiting places of worship is no indicator of your intelligence or understanding.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Idrismusty97(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
koonbey: lolxz,I was born in the North,and I lost my Father to People screaming Allahu Akbar,erstwhile Neigbors... But I'm rational and intelligent enough to know that Islam in and of itself is not the Problem,but that Religion,all Religion,as Man has gone ahead to shape them to fit his Purposes is the Issue;almost always pecuniary and/or political Purposes. Anyone who raises one Religion above another is either a too dumb or to scared to think and form their own Opinions. The Similarities across the World's Religions are enough to point out to an astute Mind that they must originate from the same Place(...). Before you say I don't know what I am saying, I should point out to you that I have spent a lot of Time studying the various Religions,I have spent Time in Mosques,so also Churches. I am not an Atheist,I believe in God ,I have felt his Hand multiple Times,but I also believe that if God could shed Tears,he would at the Sight of what pettiness,what folly,Man has turned his Worship into.

I won't say such a thing.You are very right!Especially in the part where you clearly point out that "man has gone ahead to shape religion"...I study the bible too and i am yet to find where Jesus said he came to bring a religion.It is nowhere in the bible,infact the word Christian was mentioned only three times in the Bible and 2 where from pagans.I will find time to read the Quran also just like you did.I believed this two religion can live together in peace if not for some act of folly from both religion. Thanks for your insights and sorry about your father.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
@brushesz;
by brushesz: 8:24am On Jan 08

RoyPCain:

@brushesz; nothing delivered in what he wrote. its a wrong address and the sender demands the full cost of product and postage. by the way i do not know those he listed because okala and christian chukwu of enugu rangers were the soccer players i know. for the poster to say all igbo muslims are scamming us is really an insult to the tribe. i say the past generations of idolaters were more trusting if they didn't think the early igbo christians scammed the christians who probably jubilated at every conversion. i doubt if there is any igbo that can get more igbo than my wife favour. Thank God for her Islam.

If you don't know Austin Okocha then there's no point arguing with you. I think Nairaland should have an age restriction policy. Are you up to 13 years?
for not knowing who christian chukwu of enugu rangers is, you should be one of those a timeout schedule is set.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.