Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How To Send An Email On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send An Email On NL (2088 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Checking Email On Nairaland / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send An Email On NL by Genea(f): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Pls guys,i need ur help,can u tell me how to get connectd wit a member on NL,XO dat i can send message,because am having problem wit it tnx
Re: How To Send An Email On NL by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Follow the person. And it would be easier if the person followed back so you can tell him to kindly follow back.
After that, on the person's profile, click on 'send email to *****'.
I believe you can handle whatever that will open.

1 Like

Re: How To Send An Email On NL by Genea(f): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi: Follow the person. And it would be easier if the person followed back so you can tell him to kindly follow back.
After that, on the person's profile, click on 'send email to *****'.
I believe you can handle whatever that will open.
tnx dearie,i appreciate it
Re: How To Send An Email On NL by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Press Conference: Miss Green & White Nigeria, 2015 #mgwn2015 Beauty Pageant / Governor Samuel Ortom Of Benue State Shows Off His Swag / Man Get Slammed After Refering To His Sister As 'down Syndrome' On Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.