Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Unlock O2 Uk Iphone 4 4s 5s 5c 5 By Imei At&t - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock O2 Uk Iphone 4 4s 5s 5c 5 By Imei At&t (1699 Views)

The Reasons Why I Think People Are Not Buying Tecno Phantom 5 By Wisdomkosi / Unlock Iphone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/7/7s Imei Code Online Unlocker Iphone / Unlock All Huawei Phones By Imei: Huawei U8180 (gaga) &ANY HUAWEI PHONE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock O2 Uk Iphone 4 4s 5s 5c 5 By Imei At&t by zarin002: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2014
The most popular American operator AT&T began offering a service of official iPhone unlock for iPhone 4s, 5s, 5c, 5 & 4. You can request an official unlock for your phone at any moment by using the official service from iPhoneJailbreak-Unlock.Com. This unlock operation can be done just by entering your device’s imei code & connecting the devices with Apple iTunes software to unlock it.

The most popular American operator AT&TIn other words, now the users of locked iPhoens, can request for an official unlock iPhone through for their AT&T devices. Before you start, make sure that your phone is currently locked to AT&T carrier and your phone is not blacklisted in the Apple database.
Supported AT&T iPhones for this unlock:

Unlock AT&T iPhone 5S up to iOS 7
Unlock for AT&T iPhone 5C model
Official Unlock AT&T iPhone 5
Permanent Unlock AT&T iPhone 4s
iPhone 4 AT&T Unlock up to IOS 7

To Unlock your iPhone visit the official team’s website

http://iphonejailbreak-unlock.com/factoryunlockiphone/

How to Unlock AT&T iPhone for other sim cards:

Step 1: Go to Settings -> General -> About on your device, scroll down to the IMEI.

Step 2: Go to the official iPhone unlock website and select your original network (in this case you need to choose AT&T USA or enter your imei to check it).

Step 3: Provide your IMEI code (find in the first step).

Step 4: Within 24-72 hours you will receive an email to confirm that your iPhone is now officially unlocked.

Step 5: Now you need to follow instructions from the email, which includes a steps with the synchronization and restore process of the iPhone.

Step 6: Congratulations, you have officially unlocked iPhone now!

To date, this unlock method is the best solution for the iPhone owners that works perfectly with ANY firmware & baseband. In some cases, the “unlock complete email” can take up to five days. Don’t forget that this solution is legit & verified. The best feature is that your phone will be permanently fully unlocked for ANY network in the world.

After you completed this unlock procedure, your AT&T iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4, 4s is completely sim free and you can use it with other sim cards (T-Mobile, Verizon, Orange, Sprint, etc).

1 Like

Re: Unlock O2 Uk Iphone 4 4s 5s 5c 5 By Imei At&t by belieber: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi, plz i just got a nu iphone 5s and its requesting dat i enter d unlock code, i av tried using d instructions above but to no avail. Plz can u kindly help me unlock it dese r d fone dtails
Model:A1533, FCC ID:BCGE2642A, IC:579CE2642B IMEI:013850000171994. Thx alot, xpctin to hear frm u
Re: Unlock O2 Uk Iphone 4 4s 5s 5c 5 By Imei At&t by ristekocev: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
This service for me work to http://www.unlockiphonesim.co.uk/unlock-o2-uk-iphone-6-5s-5c-5-4s-4-imei-code/ unlock O2 uk iPhone 5 by imei code on any carrier permanently. I use this service and my UK O2 iPhone 5 is Unlocked for 5h.

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Internal Memory Of Any Android Device / I Need Infinix Hot Note Charger / Archos 59 Xenon 5.9inch Android Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.