Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? (53511 Views)

Breaking News: Man Pays $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber / 33yearold Man Spends Nearly $100,000 For Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by uzodinma06: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2017
hahaha you cant compare both na lol

Justin Beiber is more famous than ronaldo #handsdown. Argue with your music player lol

If you dont understand what am saying, listen to despacito by J.B below. Thank me later!

http://listenmre.com/search/justin+beiber cool cool
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by truereligion999: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Opeakins(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Even my Grand Pa wey Don die over ow many years ago knows Rinaldo coz e was a Man U fan bk den and e loves football so much...... And am very sure since e z dead now e will join d Winning team R.Madrid coz of Rinaldo.
Xo tell me who Justin epp
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Agimor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bieber MY GUY
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Donshemzy1234: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Check my signature to redeem your gift cards. We have the best price in town. Send in your cards and get paid in no time. #nostories
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Debbywills:
This Comparison isn't right.
Ronaldo Is a footballer and Justin Bieber is A Musician. So, How do they Relate undecided undecided undecided

seriously?
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by M0esty(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
can you imagine grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Funkybabee(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
But what i know here in Africa and I know even other continents, one people go shaa know eyin omo ronaldo

.though i love bieber

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Funkybabee(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Flawlessangel:

yea but that's just one stats as bieber is the 2nd most followed celebrity on twitter and has the 2nd most viewed YOUTUBE video of all time, do you know what that means?

Ronaldo is the most popular footballer but if we are going by the total fanbase of justin and c.ronaldo online, then justin wins...

Who is more popular in person is a topic for another day, as i know loads of ladies who know nothing about football , so these things cant really be confirmed, we can only assume.

Bro stop arguing.....am a woman, I listens to justin song very well, I even like him pass ronaldo but let me tell you if they come here to ask about both of them amonng we ladies mostly we not know justin but they will tell you they know ronaldo

Even kids here will tell you...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by topstar30: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
no debate, Ronaldo is
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by horneyking(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Based on Instagram Ronaldo is the dad JB is 94.8m while world best is 117m you can Confirm it

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by itsandi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ronaldo is the president of a country, everybody knows him, Bieber is teens idol, only teens know him

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by kenex4ever(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dannylux:
Bieber it is.

45mil+ twitter followers against C Ronaldo's 25-27mil.
lies 40mill of Justin B followers are children that steal their parents phone to go and open social media pages.

Ronaldo and messi are more popular by far
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Movies4star(f): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2018
I think people like to follow Ronaldo as he had a history of struggle and most of them able to related to his life, on the other hand, Justin is a kid who got his popularity from youtube and that time people can't get digest the fact the someone can get famous by such methods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Kuanku: 1:21pm On May 05, 2018
Now a days everyone likes music so much as Justin Bieber is a singer. People love him and he is very popular than Ronaldo because everyone can't see football but everyone loves music this is the reason of the popularity of Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber is much famous among little boys and girls.
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Kazal999: 10:16pm On May 05, 2018
Which kind of comparison is this, cr7 is d Most popular naaa.. Even d girls knows cr7 ,old people get to no him through their young children, football is watched everywhere Naa, even in local places... But not everyone has d chance to access music.. Even America sef knows cr77.. Pls Justin Is no match for Ronaldo in terms of popularity....
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by Kazal999: 10:22pm On May 05, 2018
Even people saying people loves music.. OK is It only Justin Beiber that is d only musician.. They are many, they may not even much of him.. But football, there are many teams also but Cr7 name is every where, even most of d 9ja bet posters we find around..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by fabulous986: 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
Wait oooo
So are you trying to drag us into your argument?
Anyways since you have asked Its CR7 RONALDO all the way.
Better be you that is supporting CR7 sha
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 12:38am On May 18, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4j06jlTvR
/ please help a nairaland memeber to get more views on instagram online goimg wizzypro competition
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by EnnyIritzy: 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
CR7 Has 122 Millions followers on facebook while JB has 78 millions .
Re: Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? by EnnyIritzy: 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
CR7 Has 122 Millions followers on facebook while JB has 78 millions . go check it again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger / Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / Man Wins $10,000 For Making 'Ugliest Face' In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.