Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (36985 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri! / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
owolabifunke14: What are the pastors in your village doing about this? They suppose to have casted these evil masquerades away by now. Can't you showcase a church programme that took place in your area rather than these nauseating pictures? Donate a parcel of land to my church,we've got to sanitise your land before its too late. Thank me later.
u mean donate a parcel of land to ogboni Church?

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Look well beyond d bushes, hope u saw longspan aluminium roofs? This is aguleri and nt onitsha nnewi and awka. Yet dia was no rusted corrugated zinc as we wud easily spot in ibadan.

Anuofia!

FIXED!
grin

9 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Saint Rt Rev Evang. Dikeji Daniel Mimiyerijesu must visit Aguluri to save the poor souls there from spiritual bondage....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/174959_ordination_jpga0ca019e71727a9fd8b63ec8f58272d0

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by owolabifunke14(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: u mean donate a parcel of land to ogboni Church?
Escuse me,what is Ogboni?

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by aryzgreat: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
owolabifunke14: What are the pastors in your village doing about this? They suppose to have casted these evil masquerades away by now. Can't you showcase a church programme that took place in your area rather than these nauseating pictures? Donate a parcel of land to my church,we've got to sanitise your land before its too late. Thank me later.

Go and sanitise osun goddess festival wia yoruba muslims and christians gather to worship d river goddess annually.

8 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: u mean donate a parcel of land to ogboni Church?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
owolabifunke14: Escuse me,what is Ogboni?

Ogboni is a cult, although it's no longer a secret cult because they now operate openly. Their churches are everywhere.

god of moon and star.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is the man who freed Deltans and Edos from satanic bondage, I hope he frees you people to,

God Bless you as you accept Christ....

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Go and sanitise osun goddess festival wia yoruba muslims and christians gather to worship d river goddess annually.

Is this for real

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Why are the Mods promoting Idol worship by allowing a thread like this in this section??

angry angry
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

After East Mimiyerijesu will proceed to Yorubaland.....

Nigerians must be released from spiritual bondage!!!!

cheesy

Garri the 1st: This is the man who freed Deltans and Edos from satanic bondage, I hope he frees you people to,
God Bless you as you accept Christ....
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by owolabifunke14(f): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Why bring tribe into play here? When last did you hear about the Osun festival and how many Christians did you meet there?

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by aryzgreat: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Youngzedd:

Is this for real

Don't wanna derail d thread bt I got loads of pix of muslim with dia cap and so cald xtians gather at d osun river goddess anual ritual for sacrifices.

U can type osun goddess in google and see for ur self

3 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Nightshift(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st: Why are the Mods promoting Idol worship by allowing a thread like this in this section??

angry angry
Niggar, is masquerading idol worship? Come to Cologne ( Germany) next month, thousands of masquerades will attend the city's famous carnival.
It's only in Africa that folks like you see every tradition as idol worship. Europeans you're coping also do masquerading.

7 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nightshift: Niggar, is masquerading idol worship? Come to Cologne ( Germany) next month, thousands of masquerades will attend the city's famous carnival.
It's only in Africa that folks like you see every tradition as idol worship. Europeans you're coping also do masquerading.

Tell that to Mimiyerijesu aka Demon Destroyer aka OSU when he comes to destroy all your Idols and set your people free from spiritual captivity...

cool
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by MANGAM(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pagan? Am disapointed hearing dis one. U ar lost brother
Garri the 1st: Why are Ibo still celebrating pagan festivals??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by aryzgreat: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Tell that to Mimiyerijesu aka Demon Destroyer aka OSU when he comes to destroy all your Idols and set your people free from spiritual captivity...

cool

Miyerijesu d so called demon destroyer and bishop of d whole world is a joke. I served in warri and heard his tales. He shud cleanse warri of igbe worship first.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
MANGAM: Pagan? Am disapointed hearing dis one. U ar lost brother

Only Jesus can set you free

God Bless You...
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by MeAboki(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Choi, how come I de see one Igboman wearing Fulani traditional shirt and dagger, walking next to a masquerade.
Hope say nothing happen to one of my brothers oO, cos I hear say these Aguleri no de waste time put persin inside pot of stew with dis their rituals oO.

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Miyerijesu d so called demon destroyer and bishop of d whole world is a joke. I served in warri and heard his tales. He shud cleanse warri of igbe worship first.

[img]http://inchristandunchurched.files./2012/01/leader-idolatry.jpg[/img]
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by redsun(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't think it is right for africans to wear western attires participating in traditional festivals.They should all be adorned in traditional attires and costumes to make the scenery look original,uncolonized and distinct.

2 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

Jesus Holiness Saint Dikeji MiyeriJesu

BISHOP'S PROFILE

1984, on a particular Saturday when a Crusade was held by the Anglican Adam Preaching Society (AAPS) at Ofagbe town in Isoko North Local Govt. Area, Delta State, Nigeria. The Bishop was in attendance. The next day of the crusade which was on a Sunday, at about 4p.m. he (Jesus Holiness) went alone to the crusade arena. On his way approaching the arena, he heard a loud voice, saying “Dikeji” (calling his native name), he turned around to see who was calling, but couldn’t find anybody. He took a few steps further and heard the voice the second time “Dikeji”.

He turned back again, and couldn’t find anyone, so he decided to continue on his movement towards the Crusade arena. As He moved further, he heard the voice the third time calling more loudly the same name “Dikeji”. At this point he stood, turned back and suddenly, the Lord began to speak to him, saying “I am sending you as a distributor”. He (Jesus Holiness) asked: “a distributor of what? Is it of beer?” The Lord replied, “I am making you a distributor of my word”. A week later, Jesus appeared to the Jesus Holiness in a dream and said “I am Jesus, the one calling you.” I want to use you, and to make you my representative on earth in order to tell the world about the good news so that they will not die and go to hell fire. The Bishop replied, “Lord if you are sending me, then give me power.” The Lord answered ,“I will give you power to represent me on earth”. Jesus Holiness Saint Dikeji MiyeriJesu yielded to this great mandate, and since then, a new move of the power of God was birthed as God began to wrought special miracles by his hand with the word being preached under an undeniable and inexplicable influence of the power of the Holy Spirit, through which millions of people have been touched by the undiluted word of God. By virtue of this great mandate, many have been saved spiritually and physically, the blind can now see, the dumb can speak, the deaf can hear, the lame can walk, the dead were brought back to life, just to mention but a few. Till this very moment God is still doing special and undeniable miracles by the hand of His servant, - Jesus Holiness Saint Dikeji MiyeriJesu

http://saintdikeji.org/bishop_miyerijesu_profileident
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mods, please do the needful and take care of Garri the 1st.

Thank you

From Chino & Family

4 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by aryzgreat: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st:

[img]http://inchristandunchurched.files./2012/01/leader-idolatry.jpg[/img]

So u attend dat church? No wonder u r a tribalist. Miyerijesu is into occultism. White garment dat always go to udu bridge river to do ritual.

U call him demon destroyer yet 'igbe' is common in warri wia he has headquarter

4 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11: Mods, please do the needful and take care of Garri the 1st.

Thank you

From Chino & Family

Shut up!!

Promoter of Paganism

cool
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Heebo Ozoemena nwa NZUGBE

no be today we no..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjCzkzXXsZg
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

So u attend dat church? No wonder u r a tribalist. Miyerijesu is into occultism. White garment dat always go to udu bridge river to do ritual.

U call him demon destroyer yet 'igbe' is common in warri wia he has headquarter

Yes there is "Igbe" in Warri...

The existence of Satan, Demon and Witches/Wizards doesn't take anything the most high isn't the Almighty.
Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Activities ongoing..

You can see that HERO BEER has over-run Anambra..

Everywhere you go in Anambra HERO BEER is the king of beer.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by backtosender: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11: Mods, please do the needful and take care of Garri the 1st.

Thank you

From Chino & Family
YELLOW GARRI IS IN BONDAGE FROM ODDUDUWA

3 Likes

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Check out all the tables..Hero beer is the beer of the moment..

Courtesy of the world 2nd largest brewer- Sabmiller

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by aryzgreat: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
chino11: Check out all the tables..Hero beer is the beer of the moment..

Nwanne 'HERO beer' now sells like pure water in anambra. I was in awka from 30th and all d ceremonies I attended hero beer was. Dorminant brand among beers taken. O'mpa!

1 Like

Re: Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Its like the real celebration started after the New Year in Anambra hinterlands and inner-communities as shown here.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Cancelled Yoruba Cultural Ceremony, Isese Festival – Emir Of Ilorin / Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.