Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Triad - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Triad (506 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Triad by WANICEDUDE: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Good day am new here. Will luv to test my writing skills. Enjoy
Re: The Triad by WANICEDUDE: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Episode 1
At d national security unit(NSU)
Inspector jackson,has just walked into his office when a call came in from president carter. Jackson morning a voice came from d other end. Morning sir. Report at my office immediately. Jackson was d head at d NSU. Am off to d president office he said in is mind putting on a worried face...
Re: The Triad by WANICEDUDE: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ur comments will be needed.
Re: The Triad by WANICEDUDE: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
At d pearl house(official residence of d president of saturn)
Jackson walked into d presidential chamber and exchange greetings wth ms solange d presidents secretary.
Am here to see d president.
i will need to check maybe u have an appointment wth him said d secretary. She dropped d telephone reciever and told him he can go in. Jackson walked in and met d president sweating. Jackson was once d security adviser to d president(he knw smtin grievous was up) morning sir, jackson brought d president back frm his deep thought. U can sit down said d president.
President: i recieved a text diz morning frm an unknown source asking me to ask d chief justice to release all prisoners arrested in d last one month or dey would bombed my office nd kill me. Dey gve me a deadline of one month Immediately d security unit here tried to track d source of d text only to get a symbol wth a name THE TRIAD. Jackson i will need you to handle diz case.
Jackson:ok say i will be on my way. One more thing remember dey gve me a deadline of one month.
Re: The Triad by WANICEDUDE: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
At d pearl house(official residence of d president of saturn)
Jackson walked into d presidential chamber and exchange greetings wth ms solange d presidents secretary.
Am here to see d president.
i will need to check maybe u have an appointment wth him said d secretary. She dropped d telephone reciever and told him he can go in. Jackson walked in and met d president sweating. Jackson was once d security adviser to d president(he knw smtin grievous was up) morning sir, jackson brought d president back frm his deep thought. U can sit down said d president.
President: i recieved a text diz morning frm an unknown source asking me to ask d chief justice to release all prisoners arrested in d last one month or dey would bombed my office nd kill me. Dey gve me a deadline of one month Immediately d security unit here tried to track d source of d text only to get a symbol wth a name THE TRIAD. Jackson i will need you to handle diz case.
Jackson:ok say i will be on my way. One more thing remember dey gve me a deadline of one month.

(1) (Reply)

Love / Purpose In Life 4 / I Won't Let School Decide My Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.