Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate (10398 Views)

Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Are All Girls With Dimples Beautiful? ENTER THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by dechandel(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
dimples*:

Dimples r real cute
Very cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
. ....truss me....if u guys hav ever seen a *light skin female* with gap tooth......then truss me.....u will appreciate black beauty! angry

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
ani gurl dat has gap tooth na lagoon things sure pass undecided

its like xoo local angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
..ok then I will put up pictures of the most beautiful women on earth according to global official poll.... they all hav gap tooth.. Truss me!
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Candyness(f): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Team Gap tooth all the way
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by 190theclown: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Candyness: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder my dear.

Mr cork how far nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
dechandel: Very cute smiley

And so are u wink
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by ogeoflyf(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
#team dimples cheesy grin
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by nickz(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2014
LadyH: grin <===== dis smiley shud b modified den.
gringringrin I'll go for the 'gap tooth only if the space in the dentition is not as wide as a tooth

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Team dimples for life. I have both though. cool

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by LadyH(f): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: gringringrin I'll go for the 'gap tooth only if the space in the dentition is not as wide as a tooth
its sometyms cute. nt a fan of it either buh I hve seen some lucky bearers.

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by dechandel(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2014
dimples*:

And so are u wink
cheesy
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by nickz(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2014
AdannayaBella: Team dimples for life. I have both though. cool
is your nose pointed
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by nickz(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2014
LadyH: its sometyms cute. nt a fan of it either buh I hve seen some lucky bearers.
those are the ones I dig kiss kiss not when the gap is equivalent to two tooths
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2014
I have gap tooth and one dimple undecided

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
.......women always hypnotize us with thier Gap tooth....it brings out their awesome smile!! wink
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by ogeoflyf(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
.......women always hypnotize us me with thier Gap tooth....it brings out their awesome smile!! wink
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: is your nose pointed
No. undecided

Nonso23:
Pics or it didn't happen tongue
Haha! It didn't happen then. grin
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by LadyH(f): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: those are the ones I dig kiss kiss not when the gap is equivalent to two tooths
ok! I hear! cool
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by OohMpaTM: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogeoflyf: #team dimples cheesy grin

Which team? with your fat cheeks? undecided

Go and find your team somewhere else, akpu angry

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by nickz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
AdannayaBella:
No. undecided
kiss gap tooth + dimples +pointed nose=mummy water aka 'ogbanje' angry angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Pretyangel25(f): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
AdannayaBella: Team dimples for life. I have both though. cool
yes o team dimples 4 life smiley
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by ogeoflyf(f): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Which team? with your fat cheeks? undecided

Go and find your team somewhere else, akpu angry

Whr did dis one come 4rm. are you alryt. undecided

you want to get noticed. Try another method. Total flop.

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by OohMpaTM: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Whr did dis one come 4rm. are you alryt. undecided

you want to get noticed. Try another method. Total flop.

It's you that's not alright with your fat self that you mistake for dimples

Ooh Mpa doesn't know when obesity became a marker for dimples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
...Team *Gold tooth* all the way!! smiley
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by ogeoflyf(f): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

It's you that's not alright with your fat self that you mistake for dimples

Ooh Mpa doesn't know when obesity became a marker for dimples

New comer. I've seen you.
Oni ibon. Oshi
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by OohMpaTM: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

New comer. I've seen you.
Oni ibon. Oshi

Instead of you to take Ooh Mpa's advice and hit the gym asap before it's too late, you're here calling yourself "Dimples"

Why can't Nigerian girls take advice?
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by ogeoflyf(f): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=Ooh Mpa™]

Instead of you to take Ooh Mpa's advice and hit the gym asap before it's too late, you're here calling yourself "Dimples"

Why can't Nigerian girls take advice?
[quote]

Oh Eiya sorry. I didn't notice your attempt at being funny initially.

grin. Dts for you. Calm down.
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by OohMpaTM: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogeoflyf: Oh Eiya sorry. I didn't notice your attempt at being funny initially.
. Dts for you. Calm down

Let's hit the gym together

There's a special called "Breast Clamps". Ooh Mpa is gonna teach you how to use it wink
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by ogeoflyf(f): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Let's hit the gym together

There's a special called "Breast Clamps". Ooh Mpa is gonna teach you how to use it wink

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos +18 (woman With Two Vagina Hole Disvirgined Twice) / Pickup Lines For Any Girl / She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.