Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate (10400 Views)

Are Dimples Alluring? Have You Ever Crushed On Someone Cos Of His/her Dimples / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Are All Girls With Dimples Beautiful? ENTER THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
cryMmm wat of sum of us dat dnt hav any?lol cryMmm wat of sum of us dat dnt hav any?lol
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sunxylove: cryMmm wat of sum of us dat dnt hav any?lol cryMmm wat of sum of us dat dnt hav any?lol

...Google *Dentist* (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by OohMpaTM: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sunxylove: cryMmm wat of sum of us dat dnt hav any?lol cryMmm wat of sum of us dat dnt hav any?lol

Sweery, you beautiful just the way you are

Just cut off that dollar on your shirt and you'll be fine smiley
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
You can burrow mine;(
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2014
......but serrriously, why is it that when females with Dimples smile, all men always wish they give us a hug

....but when females with Gap tooth smile.....automaticaly....our *Kondo* jusss stand up and stays standin till she moves outter sight..4real.

......Ladies...serrrriously, why does this keep happening to all men and is this fair on us??
embarassed
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
MrCork: ......but serrriously, why is it that when females with Dimples smile, all men always wish they give us a hug

....but when females with Gap tooth smile.....automaticaly....our *Kondo* jusss stand up and stays standin till she moves outter sight..4real.

......Ladies...serrrriously, why does this keep happening to all men and is this fair on us??
embarassed
cork is back oooo grin grin ...missed u
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by bb6xt(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
I am a very lucky man, my woman has both grin grin grin
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
bb6xt: I am a very lucky man, my woman has both grin grin grin

.....is her name Suzie? angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Danhumprey: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
MrCork is back! Hehehehehe!gringrin

Corky bro,where the hell have you been?
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
..and according to oficial reports....plis note that guys w wit gap tooth look g@y...which is kinda. Acceptable in 2014.. smiley

...but when males hav dimples..it is a problem..this usualy automaticaly mean they ate g@y..

...why should a man hav dimples except they ar drag queen! ..so guys,if u hav dinple...u definatwly g@y...and this is not really bad thing..kinda!
angry

1 Like

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by tobiboss(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
^^ angry mtcheew, i have a dimple and gap tooth too, so i'm g@y rite? Yeah, tell that to my girlfriend who just finished giving me head
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
....I juss came bak from the Dentist wit a Gap tooth.... Am not sure if I made the right decision.......man loookin like Dracula! angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
..I blame all black women for this $hit... thy make u waste moiney on notin coz we tryna impress them. WHy the heck did I go to the Dentist? What for?? angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'm blessed with both... I need to go naija where this is needed grin
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by tobiboss(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
MrCork:
....I juss came bak from the Dentist wit a Gap tooth.... Am not sure if I made the right decision.......man loookin like Dracula! angry
ntoor
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by mikron(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Though I love gap toothed women but I think dimples work well for me
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by tpiah01: 2:13am On Mar 03, 2015
This is a job?
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
.....women wit gap tooth always make every mans kondo stand up.....includin mine.. But women wit dimples always make every guy (includin me) feel like kissin.... I swaaaar! wink
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
..Madonna....kaiiii...that womans gap tooth automatically makes every mans kondo stands up....we love her gap toooooth cheesy
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
....ok to be honest..ibo women hav the sexxxxxiest gap tooth in Nigeria.... angry

...Yoruba women only hav dimples and no gap tooooth though undecided
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
...but all men belif Hausa women only hav fine face!! angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrAfrica1: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gap tooth all the way. Seing my fiancée smile just makes my day. Ladies with gap tooth have this sort of natural beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrAfrica1: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:
....ok to be honest..ibo women hav the sexxxxxiest gap tooth in Nigeria.... angry

...Yoruba women only hav dimples and no gap tooooth though undecided

Shift. My babe is yoruba and her gap tooth is beautiful.☺
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrAfrica1:

Shift. My babe is yoruba and her gap tooth is beautiful.☺

....u mean her broken tooooth?.... Bro since when do Yoruba girls hav gap tooooth??.... You Ghana guys mennnn!! undecided
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
....99.9% of all ibo females hav g@p toooooth.....the great news is that 98.7% of them r usualy light skin wink
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by temmypotter(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrCork:
...Team Gap tooth vs Team Dimples:

...which females are sexier,more kissable & has the loveliest smile ever?..females with GAP TOOTH or females with *dimples*?

....well according to official poll, it's team *gap tooth* all the way. .they gots the lovest smile ever!
smiley
lol..my mother would be happy to see this...she's always arguing that gap-toothed ppl r bera lookin than dimpled ones
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
temmypotter:
lol..my mother would be happy to see this...she's always arguing that gap-toothed ppl r bera lookin than dimpled ones

...is she light skin? angry
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by temmypotter(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:

...is she light skin? angry
how does her complexion come in here?
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by ruggedplexus(f): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Gap tooth bin get grade ooo,some dey wide like say one tooth commot for there,some bin dey located inbetween d incissor n d cannine.well wish ever yu guys think its cute,I got the two(dimples n minimally visible gap tooth..xo I'm cute(biko mk una no beef me ooo,I'm xo allergic to haters)
Re: Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate by MrCork: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
..just met a white lady wit gap tooth 30 minute ago at Tesco shopping centre..She said I loook American!! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos +18 (woman With Two Vagina Hole Disvirgined Twice) / Pickup Lines For Any Girl / See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.