Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World (35961 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Warri Rev Changes Personal Name To ''jesus' Holiness, (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Garrithe1st: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094767_b8zsweiyaeib9s_jpegc8ed3c19100ca432c9a40a09d9184a8e

BISHOP'S PROFILE

1984, on a particular Saturday when a Crusade was held by the Anglican Adam Preaching Society (AAPS) at Ofagbe town in Isoko North Local Govt. Area, Delta State, Nigeria. The Bishop was in attendance. The next day of the crusade which was on a Sunday, at about 4p.m. he (Jesus Holiness) went alone to the crusade arena. On his way approaching the arena, he heard a loud voice, saying “Dikeji” (calling his native name), he turned around to see who was calling, but couldn’t find anybody. He took a few steps further and heard the voice the second time “Dikeji”.

He turned back again, and couldn’t find anyone, so he decided to continue on his movement towards the Crusade arena. As He moved further, he heard the voice the third time calling more loudly the same name “Dikeji”. At this point he stood, turned back and suddenly, the Lord began to speak to him, saying “I am sending you as a distributor”. He (Jesus Holiness) asked: “a distributor of what? Is it of beer?” The Lord replied, “I am making you a distributor of my word”. A week later, Jesus appeared to the Jesus Holiness in a dream and said “I am Jesus, the one calling you.” I want to use you, and to make you my representative on earth in order to tell the world about the good news so that they will not die and go to hell fire. The Bishop replied, “Lord if you are sending me, then give me power.” The Lord answered ,“I will give you power to represent me on earth”. Jesus Holiness Saint Dikeji MiyeriJesu yielded to this great mandate, and since then, a new move of the power of God was birthed as God began to wrought special miracles by his hand with the word being preached under an undeniable and inexplicable influence of the power of the Holy Spirit, through which millions of people have been touched by the undiluted word of God. By virtue of this great mandate, many have been saved spiritually and physically, the blind can now see, the dumb can speak, the deaf can hear, the lame can walk, the dead were brought back to life, just to mention but a few. Till this very moment God is still doing special and undeniable miracles by the hand of His servant, - Jesus Holiness Saint Dikeji MiyeriJesu

http://saintdikeji.org/bishop_miyerijesu_profileident

1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Garrithe1st: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by vwegba4real(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please read Daniel Dikeji Miyerijesu's profile at http://nigerianwiki.com/Daniel_Dikeji_Miyerijesu and a poem on him at http://www.blankpoetry./08/04/thank-you-jesus
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by favourmic(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Yesterday I decided to use this shortcut that passes through a cemetery. Two ladies ran towards me telling me how scared they were walking alone so they joined me.
I told them even me too,i used tobe afraid when i was in the world.Mehnnnn,
i can't tell you their speed limit. I was only trying to tell them that when I was in the world,i was always afraid, but now that I am in Christ old things are passed away ooo...

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by free2ryhme: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Garrithe1st:
BISHOP'S PROFILE

1984, on a particular Saturday when a Crusade was held by the Anglican Adam Preaching Society (AAPS) at Ofagbe town in Isoko North Local Govt. Area, Delta State, Nigeria. The Bishop was in attendance. The next day of the crusade which was on a Sunday, at about 4p.m. he (Jesus Holiness) went alone to the crusade arena. On his way approaching the arena, he heard a loud voice, saying “Dikeji” (calling his native name), he turned around to see who was calling, but couldn’t find anybody. He took a few steps further and heard the voice the second time “Dikeji”.

He turned back again, and couldn’t find anyone, so he decided to continue on his movement towards the Crusade arena. As He moved further, he heard the voice the third time calling more loudly the same name “Dikeji”. At this point he stood, turned back and suddenly, the Lord began to speak to him, saying “I am sending you as a distributor”. He (Jesus Holiness) asked: “a distributor of what? Is it of beer?” The Lord replied, “I am making you a distributor of my word”. A week later, Jesus appeared to the Jesus Holiness in a dream and said “I am Jesus, the one calling you.” I want to use you, and to make you my representative on earth in order to tell the world about the good news so that they will not die and go to hell fire. The Bishop replied, “Lord if you are sending me, then give me power.” The Lord answered ,“I will give you power to represent me on earth”. Jesus Holiness Saint Dikeji MiyeriJesu yielded to this great mandate, and since then, a new move of the power of God was birthed as God began to wrought special miracles by his hand with the word being preached under an undeniable and inexplicable influence of the power of the Holy Spirit, through which millions of people have been touched by the undiluted word of God. By virtue of this great mandate, many have been saved spiritually and physically, the blind can now see, the dumb can speak, the deaf can hear, the lame can walk, the dead were brought back to life, just to mention but a few. Till this very moment God is still doing special and undeniable miracles by the hand of His servant, - Jesus Holiness Saint Dikeji MiyeriJesu

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Factfinder1(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
I don't even understand what i just read

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by obi4eze(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Delusional Madness... Na so e dey start...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by obaataaokpaewu: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
St. Dikeji Miyeru Jesu. Demon destroyer
One day I will attend his church around Arubayi. Funny preacher

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Learnstuffs: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Before I finished reading this post I was already crying for my people because they are
Ignorant
Gullible
Hopelessly religious

And finally they refuse to use their brain
This is why all these false prophets thrive

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by donshaddow(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Lucky Dube: I don't worship no human being. Just respect me for who I am.

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2018
hallucination and schizophrenia

9 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Anyone who is a weed smoker will easily tell you he hears voice so this is no big deal. grin

God forgive me if he's truly your servant.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by nairavsdollars(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Where is Jesu Oyingbo today?
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by OGHENE316(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
imagine what this Bishop said during his preaching,he said that his poster and Jesus Christ was placed in a village then the village people removed his own poster and left the one ofJesus Christ,behold this Bishop said that now the people in village are now suffering just because of what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by olabrad: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Garrithe1st:
BISHOP'S PROFILE

And you believe this nonsense? Education is supposed to enlighten people. How come you are still a victim of mental blindness?

11 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by judecares1(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
this d most confused man of God i have ever seen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by paparazzi1987(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2018
This story is FABULOUSLY true grin
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by mayorkyzo: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2018
And who made him bishop of the whole world undecided

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by obaataaokpaewu: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2018
OGHENE316:
imagine what this Bishop said during his preaching,he said that his poster and Jesus Christ was placed in a village then the village people removed his own poster and left the one ofJesus Christ,behold this Bishop said that now the people in village are now suffering just because of what happened.
Lol... He once preached that Jesus appeared to him and called him Jesus. He said no you are Jesus, Jesus said "no, you are Jesus". Both were dragging who is Jesus grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by hmabdool(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2018
lol grin
Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Kikikikiki grin grin
A pagan claiming to be Christ's representative. undecided undecided
E get wetin pesin no go see for did country?
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Lotechi(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Africa my Africa........ We are so concerned about building more churches and magnifying religious leaders rather than focusing more of our energy on proffering solutions that would defuse the alarming rate of insecurity, out of school children, general illiteracy, poverty, unemployment, youth restiveness, uneven distribution of wealth, corruption, etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol... He once preached that Jesus appeared to him and called him Jesus. He said no you are Jesus, Jesus said "no, you are Jesus". Both were dragging who is Jesus grin

Lmao....
Seriously??

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by xtratagem(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2018
At this point he stood, turned back and suddenly, the Lord began to speak to him, saying “I am sending you as a distributor”. He (Jesus Holiness) asked: “a distributor of what? Is it of beer?” The Lord replied, “I am making you a distributor of my word”.

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Himmler: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2018
Bishop of the whole world? See title grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by Timoleon(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Nigerian mainstream pentecostal Christians will come to castigate this one now...forgetting that in the same way they worship the adeboyes, oyedepos, Chris', Suleiman etc the same way this man has his followers. The same way the others claimed to have been called this man has been called.

Not that I give a fuqk though. To truly understand religion and brainwashings, get your hand on the Indian movie "Oh My God*.

Ride on Bishop of the world. Brainwash as many as you can!

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by joenor(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Let's not judge here. But the bible has said no one see God and live, so where is this whole story coming from shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by blesskewe(f): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
funny

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World by marvin902(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
St. Dikeji Miyeru Jesu. Demon destroyer
One day I will attend his church around Arubayi. Funny preacher

lord knows i cant enter that church..
dude somethings annoys me with hes statement..
jesus left he sit for him to sit down..
he is the right hand of God undecided undecided
and its members dey too worst joor undecided undecided
the day this guy came from london..
that day turn to Christmas for their members..
they do polo,wrist band e.t.c
total chaos just because daddy and mummy came from london undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) / Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.