Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers (10305 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
[size=16pt] CHRISTIAN PRAYER CONFERENCE [/size]

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Arinze4eva(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
A Christian prayer conference in India! and with pastor Chris in it, strangest thing I've seen this year
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Arinze4eva: A Christian prayer conference in India! and with pastor Chris in it, strangest thing I've seen this year

Why's that?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Joagbaje(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
India will burn! New doors for missions will open.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Oyinprince(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
I saw dis since last yr, d meeting's gon be awesome, we r taking over, glooory
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Exactly...india would never remain the same...it will burn with the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Imagine if india with a population of 700 million people (I'm surs it should be more), if they get this gospel...imagine the impact it would have in Asia!....Next is China... the church is marching on....Hallelujah
# Glooooooooooooooooray
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Not to sound like the wet blanket but come on everybody here knows not everybody in India will accept the gospel as there is no place in the world where the gospel is accepted 100% not even in Israel. China next? Keep telling yourself that.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tell our Christian leaders to stop making merchandise of the gospel in the name of "prayer conference".

Cash registrations, this conference is not a free public program. ...Why do you take it to the public then? Why must "conference PRAYER" be paid to register to participate? If you can't organize free program, is it by force you must organize one?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by adamushaibu(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
i'm fully in support of this programme

this is the first time i will see pastor Chris
ministering outside his church-christ embassy

what a glorious time it will b for that region and continent of the world

pls seun, make a front page topic immediately. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by adamushaibu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
see, what do u think

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by zig2ryme04: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Goshen360: Tell our Christian leaders to stop making merchandise of the gospel in the name of "prayer conference".

Cash registrations, this conference is not a free public program. ...Why do you take it to the public then? Why must "conference PRAYER" be paid to register to participate? If you can't organize free program, is it by force you must organize one?

one of the mixed multitude... You are not part of us and God will deal with you personally except you repent.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
zig2ryme04:

one of the mixed multitude... You are not part of us and God will deal with you personally except you repent.

Your threats are actually nothing to me. I've gone past that. And what will you do if God doesn't deal with me?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
FOOL FINDER: Not to sound like the wet blanket but come on everybody here knows not everybody in India will accept the gospel as there is no place in the world where the gospel is accepted 100% not even in Israel. China next? Keep telling yourself that.

With my God, ALL things are possible
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Goshen360: Tell our Christian leaders to stop making merchandise of the gospel in the name of "prayer conference".

Your opinion is duly noted, thanks for stopping by.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
zig2ryme04:

grin
Exactly...he forgot its a Christian leader conference, hence not for everybody... and that monies would be needed for organisation, payment of staff n other workers and also, materials to be used like books, wi-fi, maybe cost for running the generator, meals etc

He sees it as merchandising the gospel...cos he knows nothing about ministry, if he did, he'd know the gospel is expensive to push out to others
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gombs:

grin
Exactly...he forgot its a Christian leader conference, hence not for everybody... and that monies would be needed for organisation, payment of staff n other workers and also, materials to be used like books, wi-fi, maybe cost for running the generator, meals etc

He sees it as merchandising the gospel...cos he knows nothing about ministry, if he did, he'd know the gospel is expensive to push out to others

You no say we no sabi read and we don't know the difference between CHRISTIAN conference and Christian LEADER'S conference. You no say we no sabi anything. grin Keep deceiving Y'ALL SELVES.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Goshen360:

You no say we no sabi read and we don't know the difference between CHRISTIAN conference and Christian LEADER'S conference. You no say we no sabi anything. grin Keep deceiving Y'ALL SELVES.
Why do you keep acting out an hypocritical script? Are you against a prayer and an evangelistic tour?

If you really are called to be an apostle of Christ.You wouldn't condemn one of your own..Rather you would pray for the success of this mission so the banner of Jesus will be revealed the more in india.

This is 2014..I beg you stop being a toy and tool in the hands of satan.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2014
Bidam: Why do you keep acting out an hypocritical script? Are you against a prayer and an evangelistic tour?

If you really are called to be an apostle of Christ.You wouldn't condemn one of your own..Rather you would pray for the success of this mission so the banner of Jesus will be revealed the more in india.

Did you read what was my first post and did you read the threat that was issued against me? You, as my brother, can you issue such threats even when we disagree?

What exactly was I against? The program?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Joagbaje(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2014
I don't know if they are paying for this on but it's not an issue People do pay money to register for conferences keh. That means there will be feeding and materials.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2014
Goshen360:

Did you read what was my first post and did you read the threat that was issued against me? You, as my brother, can you issue such threats even when we disagree?

i read your initial post quite well and i see nothing wrong in people paying a token to register for an outreach.

Did you see them telling you the payment was compulsory? Wats wrong in giving free will offerings,cash and donations to propagate the gospel?I guess this is where we will always disagree and debate on..SMH!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Joagbaje:
I don't know if they are paying for this on but it's not an issue People do pay money to register for conferences keh. That means there will be feeding and materials.

Oh yes, people do pay for business conferences.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Bidam: i read your initial post quite well and i see nothing wrong in people paying a token to register for an outreach.

Did you see them telling you the payment was compulsory? Wats wrong in giving free will offerings,cash and donations to propagate the gospel?I guess this is where we will always disagree and debate on..SMH!

Give us biblical ground to charge FEES for Christian meetings or conference, either BY REGISTRATION OR SEAT RESERVATION. A big you no see flyers ni?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Goshen360:

Give us biblical ground to charge FEES for Christian meetings or conference, either BY REGISTRATION OR SEAT RESERVATION. A big you no see flyers ni?
Good..stop mirepresenting my post by using the word CHARGING fees which i never said.When Paul for example said he robbed other churches to be a blessing to the church in corinth during his evangelistic crusades what do you think he meant
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 1:25am On Jan 06, 2014
Bidam: Good..stop mirepresenting my post by using the word CHARGING fees which i never said.When Paul for example said he robbed other churches to be a blessing to the church in corinth during his evangelistic crusades what do you think he meant

You mean Paul was a robber? I thought you have once enrolled in the concordance class. What happened to you?

Besides, how does Paul issue correlate with registration fees for Christian conferences or for seat reservation? I'll like to be your student in this aspect.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 06, 2014
Goshen360:

You mean Paul was a robber? I thought you have once enrolled in the concordance class. What happened to you?

Besides, how does Paul issue correlate with registration fees for Christian conferences or for seat reservation? I'll like to be your student in this aspect.
And where did my statement said Paul was a robber? I cant quote the exact scripture cos i am on phone..You can google it..Are you not our rabbi on this forumcheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 4:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Bidam: And where did my statement said Paul was a robber? I cant quote the exact scripture cos i am on phone..You can google it..Are you not our rabbi on this forumcheesy

1. You came into the thread saying this,
Bidam: Why do you keep acting out an hypocritical script? Are you against a prayer and an evangelistic tour?

You implied I was against the program instead of addressing what I was actually against - that is, registration and reservation fees.

And then, I said\asked you this,
Goshen360:

And then, you came up with this,
Bidam: i read your initial post quite well [b]and i see nothing wrong in people paying a token to register for an outreach. Did you see them telling you the payment was compulsory? Wats wrong in giving free will offerings,cash and donations to propagate the gospel?[/b]I guess this is where we will always disagree and debate on..SMH!

Here, you didn't see anything wrong in people PAYING a token TO REGISTER FOR AN OUTREACH, in this case a Christian meeting\conference. On the other hand, you switch to free will offerings, cash and donations AS IF IT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CONTRIBUTIONS THAT WILL BE COLLECTED DURING THE PROGRAMME but you know we're talking about FEES that is collected in disguise of registration\reservation fee IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE OR BEFORE ONE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM - two different things.

And then I challenged you to produce a scripture on which registration\reservation fees could be charged for Christian conferences\meetings,
Goshen360:

And you came up with this,
Bidam: Good..stop mirepresenting my post by using the word CHARGING fees which i never said.When Paul for example said he robbed other churches to be a blessing to the church in corinth during his evangelistic crusades what do you think he meant

If you didn't imply the highlight to the scripture I asked you to produce in respect to fees for Christian meetings or conferences, please do so now. I need you to produce scriptural basis on which reservation\registration fees for Christian meetings should be charged BEFORE CHRISTIANS CAN PARTICIPATE IN SUCH PROGRAMMES.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Goshen360:

Where did he call Paul a robber?
2 Corinthians 11v8

It turns out that the other churches paid my way so that you could have a free ride. 

New Living Translation
I "robbed" other churches by accepting their [size=32pt] contributions so I could serve you at no cost.[/size]

Like bidam asked, what did you think Paul meant? Of course Paul knew spreading the gospel was expensive. The above bold means free of charge, meaning it could have been charged for.

Instead of u to be happy the word and gospel is going to India, u are here castigating. And u think that u are wiser that God to know they are actually merchandising the gospel. It is not compulsory, those who'd wanna be there are not complaining, but you dey here dey drink panadol for another man headache.

Those who go to seminary school pay monies, why didn't you call it merchandising the gospel?
Those who go for Bible seminar/school, why didn't you call it merchandising?

I wonder if you are actually born again and spirit filled. U would want it to be that every man attending the conference should buy their foods themselves, what about resource materials and what about the cost of running the conference. Even at that, you'd still say it was badly organized. I don't know why you think those pastors are out there in India to make monies...

Luke 6v45
New International Version
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

You have evil in ur heart!
U didn't rejoice for the work going on in India, u are here bothered about the money to be spent!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Gombs:

2 Corinthians 11v8

It turns out that the other churches paid my way so that you could have a free ride. 

New Living Translation
I "robbed" other churches by accepting their contributions so I could serve you at no cost.

Like bidam asked, what did you think Paul meant? Of course Paul knew spreading the gospel was expensive.

Instead of u to be happy the word and gospel is going to India, u are here castigating. And u think that u are wiser that God to know they are actually merchandising the gospel. It is not compulsory, those who'd wanna be there are not complaining, but you dey here dey drink panadol for another man headache.

Those who go to seminary school pay monies, why didn't you call it merchandising the gospel?

I wonder if you are actually born again and spirit filled. U would want it to be that every man attending the conference should buy their foods themselves, what about resource materials and what about the cost of running the conference. Even at that, you'd still say it was badly organized. I don't know why you think those pastors are out there in India to make monies...

Luke 6v45
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

U didn't rejoice for the work going on in India, u are here bothered about the money to be spent!

Stop this your ranting and address what I queried. On what scriptural ground do ministers have to charge registration\reservation for seat FEES for Christians BEFORE they can attend A PRAYER CONFERENCE?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2014
Goshen360:

Stop this your ranting and address what I queried. On what scriptural ground do ministers have to charge registration\reservation for seat FEES for Christians BEFORE they can attend A PRAYER CONFERENCE?

U must be blind or dyslexic or both.....uv been answered above
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2014
Gombs:

U must be blind or dyslexic or both.....uv been answered above

Your deception is noted. Hold lemme pull it out!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Gombs(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Goshen360:

Your deception is noted. Hold lemme pull it out!

Ok fine, we agree, they are merchandising the gospel...thanks for pointing that out. Your opinion is noted. Thanks for stopping by
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn reaches out to India with prayers by Goshen360(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Gombs:

2 Corinthians 11v8

New Living Translation
I "robbed" other churches by accepting their [size=32pt] contributions so I could serve you at no cost.[/size]

The bold will mean, contributions WAS collected from somewhere, say church A SO THAT church B could be served AT NO COST. What do we see in church B, in this case, Prayer conference, REGISTRATION AND SEAT RESERVATION FEES ARE CHARGED AT TOKEN COST. Okay, you know what, I'm gonna call that number provided and ask how much is the seat reservation\registration fees.

Wait o, I thought you said it wasn't for Christians but for LEADERS,
Gombs:
grin

^ The highlight in BLUE is supposed to have been taken care of BY THE SCRIPTURE YOU QUOTED, that monies would have been collected from another source to take care of this conference but here ^ re-read what you wrote ^ up there - that monies would be needed for organisation, payment of staff n other workers and also, materials to be used like books, wi-fi, maybe cost for running the generator, meals etc

Again, prayer conference is not by force. If una pastors can't organize conference and prayer meetings without charging fees BEFORE people can attend, they shouldn't do such. I'm not ignorant and I'm not talking of collections during the event, but before the event as towards or for purpose to allow people to attend, it is grossly unscriptural.

Gombs:

Luke 6v45

I don't know who is evil between you and me. I'm never against the meeting itself - I do organize programmes too. Your dishonesty and hypocrisy wont let you see or address what I'm against.

2. What bible school\seminary did the Apostles attended? All those are from organized religious groups that had introduced business methods into Christianity. I'm not against bible school but paying to understand or learn God's word is outright unApostolic.

3. You don't have to believe if I'm born again or not - It's the Spirit that bears witness that I'm God's son not YOU.

4. If you think it's evil in my heart for speaking against fees charging before Christian meeting could be attended, then let God be my judge. Afterall, one of your members had issued a threat against me, so let's wait for God to judge.
zig2ryme04:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Ugokwe Leads Other Clerics To Offer Prayers For Tinubu, Shettima, Others / How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / Chimezie Godfrey, Abducted Catholic Priest Freed After 10 Days In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.