Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Most Banged Yoruba Actresses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Banged Yoruba Actresses (26581 Views)

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by ketoprofen(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2014
All these long epistles to disprove yorubas are not morally depraved?
U are pouring water on a duck's back.
Read/ watch news and not just nollywood.
That's even a stereotype u have got;
U ppl are ritualists, sex sca.ndalistists; and I don't see y they would have to release a list of few ppl when u all are guilty of the same crime.
Ur gals, marriages, etc have got no value

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen: All these long epistles to disprove yorubas are not morally depraved?
U are pouring water on a duck's back.
Read/ watch news and not just nollywood.
That's even a stereotype u have got;
U ppl are ritualists, sex sca.ndalistists; and I don't see y they would have to release a list of few ppl when u all are guilty of the same crime.
Ur gals, marriages, etc have got no value

Ha ha ha. We have no values but surely won't sell our babies like goats. I should be able to buy chukwudi from any of these baby factories for as low as 50k.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Ha ha ha. We have no values but surely won't sell our babies like goats. I should be able to buy chukwudi from any of these baby factories for as low as 50k.

Frustrated fat pig
No wonder you so paranoid

Infetile bush pig

Go ahead.. Go and buy babies.
Na cuz of regular customers like u those girls dey dia

Are u a male pig, female pig or both?
Lmaaooo grin cheesy
pandriod:
You are ugly as hell.
Was your surrogate mother hippopotami? You are a living proof that people were actually cross breeding with hippopotamus in the past.Please, do the world a favour and end your life. Like seriously, people as ugly as yourself should be denied their rights to reproduction and be castrated to prevent humanity the trauma of living with red-eyed mutants.
God help the lady that will eventually allow this green monkey touch her.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by ketoprofen(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Yorubas sell babies real hard.
live with it.
its all over the news
if NL is ur only source if info, goodluck
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by squaddy(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Amelian:

Abi?.. Last year, on different occassions av bn offered opportunities 2 become an actress. I was interested and happy dat I will add Acting. 2 my career, I then decided 2 seek advise from one of my good frnds, a popular actor that see o, is it wise for me 2 join acting? Av bn recvn offers like crazy due 2 myfair looks and well, assets, and I feel dis is my next level o.. My guy looked @ me and. Said, wat? U! He. Called my name. 3 times, and he just shook his head and said lemme tell u.. U can't do wat omotola, geneinve, ini edo are doing.. I dey tell u.. U don't av d stamina or liver 2 do it , so forget story and focus on yur bizness with other responsible source of income.. I was like u , must tell me wetin dem dey do, wey I no fit do am.. Told me 3 things which I can't divulge here, but one of them is wat d op has just mentiond.. I fear nah.. Quickly I. Started. Rejecting any acting roles.. I no get d liver true true.. Lemme paddle my boat jejely till I get 2 my destination... ACtors and Actresses, I hail!... Million gbosas!

Errrmmmm...let's see those "assests" undecided
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=born_to_be_gr8t][/quote]
ooshey
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by sammieguze(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2014
rofl.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by cr7lomo: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Amelian:

Abi?.. Last year, on different occassions av bn offered opportunities 2 become an actress. I was interested and happy dat I will add Acting. 2 my career, I then decided 2 seek advise from one of my good frnds, a popular actor that see o, is it wise for me 2 join acting? Av bn recvn offers like crazy due 2 myfair looks and [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]well, assets, and I feel dis is my next level o.. My guy looked @ me and. Said, wat? U! He. Called my name. 3 times, and he just shook his head and said lemme tell u.. U can't do wat omotola, geneinve, ini edo are doing.. I dey tell u.. U don't av d stamina or liver 2 do it , so forget story and focus on yur bizness with other responsible source of income.. I was like u , must tell me wetin dem dey do, wey I no fit do am.. Told me 3 things which I can't divulge here, but one of them is wat d op has just mentiond.. I fear nah.. Quickly I. Started. Rejecting any acting roles.. I no get d liver true true.. Lemme paddle my boat jejely till I get 2 my destination... ACtors and Actresses, I hail!... Million gbosas!

Smh, all because of money. Nigeria is even sinking faster than the great titanic ship. Leaders of tomorrow turning to sl.uts because of money. Am not a sexist but women are the ones destroying this country because they love money alot. This thread has turned tribal yet again but whether it's prostitution by SW or surrogation by SE. All boils down to the women who have accepted because of money. The reason why our potilitians steal heavily is because they see women that will accept their ill gotten wealth. Imagine almost all the celebs in this country turning to prostitution to give themselves levels. It's such a shame, that's why up coming young girls do the same thing , just because they wanna belong. We are just killing our future generation

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Frustrated fat pig
No wonder you so paranoid

Infetile bush pig

Go ahead.. Go and buy babies.
Na cuz of regular customers like u those girls dey dia

Are u a male pig, female pig or both?
Lmaaooo grin cheesy

Ugly mutant. I feel irritated replying your wor wor face.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

live with it.
its all over the news

Oya post ANY baby factory found in any Yoruba land. How does it feel selling your offspring like puppies? You have value in iboland, yet you sell babies far less than a day old Rottweiler.

I gave you at least 6 different baby manufacturing factories in iboland, abi?
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Ugly mutant. I feel irritated replying your wor wor face.

Lmaooo grin
Infetile bush pig

What else can u do apart from buying innocent babies?
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Lmaooo grin
Infetile bush pig

What else can u do apart from buying innocent babies?

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by texaco1: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

live with it.
its all over the news
show us an article to back up. Your claims ,if you don't have one then. Just shut up
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by nkwako: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

You are ugly as hell.

Was your surrogate mother hippopotami? You are a living proof that people were actually cross breeding with hippopotamus in the past.Please, do the world a favour and end your life. Like seriously, people as ugly as yourself should be denied their rights to reproduction and be castrated to prevent humanity the trauma of living with red-eyed mutants.

God help the lady that will eventually allow this green monkey touch her.

Dis is funny ......igbos stop the lashing now.... grin grin grin
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
texaco1: show us an article to back up. Your claims ,if you don't have one then. Just shut up

Yorubas don't sell babies
They steal babies
Lmaoo cheesy grin

Abortion, bleaching, stealing of babies and prostitutionn were brought to dis country by yoruba people.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Oya post ANY baby factory found in any Yoruba land. How does it feel selling your offspring like puppies? You have value in iboland, yet you sell babies far less than a day old Rottweiler.

I gave you at least 6 different baby manufacturing factories in iboland, abi?

I know you as a nice guy in the politics section.......I dont know you can be this hard on Ibos!!! grin grin
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Yorubas don't sell babies
They steal babies
Lmaoo cheesy grin

Abortion, bleaching, stealing of babies and prostitutionn were brought to dis country by yoruba people.

Thanks

Ugly toad. I get sicker whenever I remember your ugly face.

Money rituals, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Baby factories, Cannibalism, Drug pushing are all inventions of ibos.
By the way,
ibos can be anything or do anything but can never be as ugly and shitt as you are. I have never seen any ugly looking ibo like you.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy:

I know you as a nice guy in the politics section.......I dont know you can be this hard on Ibos!!! grin grin

No hard feelings bros, they are quick to run their mouths and write rubbish about others but when a superior firepower replies them, the run to the mods. I'm just catching fun here. cool

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
You people do worst then that
texaco1: show us an article to back up. Your claims ,if you don't have one then. Just shut up
Osun police arrested 78 rape suspects in 2013

JANUARY 6, 2014 BY FEMI MAKINDE 1 COMMENT
print

The Commissioner of Police in Osun State, Mrs. Dorothy Gimba, has said that the command arrested 78 rape suspects in the state in 2013.

She said this while briefing journalists in Osogbo on Saturday.

The CP said that apart from 78 rape suspects nabbed by the command, 15 suspects were also arrested for defiling minors, while 70 armed robbery suspects were arrested in the just concluded year.

Gimba added that 26 murder suspects, 17 cultists and two kidnappers were arrested, while two kidnapped victims were rescued and 45 arms, 52 ammunition were recovered.

She said, “The command recovered 62 vehicles, 64 motorcycles, while 90 suspects were convicted and another 99 were standing trial in various courts in the state.”

The commissioner also said the command had arrested a 34 year-old graduate of Computer Science and Engineering of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Olawale Peters, and four others for allegedly stealing 28 laptops, eight digital cameras, phones and other computer accessories valued at over N6m.

The suspects were said to have stolen the electronics/communication gadgets from a computer accessories shop in Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

No hard feelings bros, they are quick to run their mouths and write rubbish about others but when a superior firepower replies them, the run to the mods. I'm just catching fun here. cool

You should just shut your trap your bloodline are molesters an have the lowest morels in the world

There is an increase in reported cases of rape in Ibadan
There are over 20 reported cases in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, monthly, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
A survey by a correspondent in Ibadan showed that the menace is fast assuming a dangerous dimension with reported abuse of minors.
James Ajibola, the legal adviser to the Nigeria Union of Journalist (NUJ) Oyo state chapter, one of those polled in the survey, said that rape was one of the social vices currently ravaging the society.
He said that aside from the fact that it has become an aberration, under-aged girls are now major targets of rapists, leaving their victims with horrible experiences.
The legal practitioner said that the Nigeria constitution defines rape and spells out penalties for culprits which range from two to 14 years jail term, depending on the severity of the crime or court’s discretion.
He said that it was very difficult to give an accurate statistic of rape cases, because of a number of factors.
According to him, the intervention by various people to settle rape cases out of court had contributed to seeing rapists go unpunished and thus encouraged more rape cases.
“Over 20 new rape cases are recorded on a monthly basis in Ibadan alone, with only one out of 100 per cent rape cases receiving diligent prosecution,” he said.
Intimidation and poverty on the part of the victims, he noted, were other reasons why rapists go free.
In his own submission, Benjamin Olley, a lecturer at the Department of Psychology, University of Ibadan, described rapists as insane.
He wondered why the quest for power and materialism should result into the destruction of innocent and under-aged girls.
“The situation in which men have sexual intercourse with under-aged girls is abnormal,” he said.
He recommended that psychiatric tests be carried out on rapists, wondering why any man, in the name of ritual or power, would defile the opposite sex.
Mr. Olley noted that the act had many negative implications for the victims.
“They are exposed to various sexually transmitted diseases and more often than not, they lose their self-esteem or could even become promiscuous,” he said.
A rape victim who gave her horrible experience in court during a cross examination felt dejected in her account.
The victim, a 25-year old undergraduate student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan, said that the rapist threatened to behead her if she refused to allow him.
The two-month pregnant lady narrated that the culprit had other men who collaborated with him to ensure that the illicit act was carried out on her in spite of her plea.
“When I was shouting, some men were there, but did not help me,” she said.
Another Ibadan based legal practitioner, Jelil Rufai, explained that the Nigerian society was in a serious immorality crisis with different degrees of disintegration in social values and norms.
He added that unemployment was one of the root causes of rape, which had conversely led young men to drugs and to their uncontrolled urge for sex.

“I also suggest that men who are of age should get married,” he added.
A human right activist with the Child Protection Network, a non-governemntal organisation, who preferred anonymity, linked the menace to the high divorce rate in the society.

You people do worst then sell babies you molest them and turn them into run girls before they even start seeing mense
According to him, many couples had abandoned their vulnerable children to be raped by idle men.
Sicktard freaks angry
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/145462-ibadan-records-20-new-rape-cases-monthly-nan-survey.html
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

But why is no women safe from 8 months to 80 in yur fathers land?
Rape, murder top 2013 Ekiti crime record -Police

JANUARY 7, 2014 BY AKINWALE ABOLUWADE, ADO EKITI LEAVE A COMMENT
The Ekiti State Police Command said in Ado Ekiti, the state capital, on Tuesday that there were increased cases of rape and murder in the state in 2013.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Sotonye Wakama, gave the hint while rendering the account of the command’s efforts in crime prevention and reduction strategy in 2013.

The CP put the number of reported rape cases in Ekiti State in 2013 at 44 against the 30 cases in 2012.

He said there were 44 reported murder cases in the command last year against the 31 reported cases in the preceding year.

Wakama, who was represented on the occasion by the Police Public Relations Officer of the command, Mr. Victor Babayemi, said the recorded surge in rape and defilement cases were as a result of increased public enlightenment programmes on gender-based violence and hard work on the part of the command.

He said, “At the end of every year, it is important for us to take a retrospective look at the previous year with a view to reappraising our efforts and performances vis a vis our mandate of protecting lives and properties.

“There has been significant decrease in some violent cases while the hard work and dedication of the personnel of the Command accounted for the seeming increase in rape cases.

“A total of 432 suspects were arrested and prosecuted. Five armed robbers were killed and several others wounded during armed robbery encounter with the police.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Even Grandmothers cry
ADO EKITI — A 45-year-old farmer, Lawrence Adedapo, is now in Police custody for allegedly forcibly having carnal knowledge of a 75-year-old woman, Grace Asaolu, at Ogbese Camp, Ise-Ekiti in Ise-Orun Local Government Area of Ekiti State.
Adedapo was said to have invited the septuagenarian to his house on November 7 this year under the pretex that he brought some plantain from his farm for sale.
The accused was said to have taken advantage of the old woman’s fragile nature, overpowering her before having carnal knowledge of her.
According to the victim, “Lawrence Adedapo is my neighbour. He invited me to come and collect plantain but instead he pushed me on his children’s bed and forcefully had carnal knowledge of me. I later rushed to the police station to report the matter.”
Upon interrogation, the suspect confirmed that he had carnal knowledge of the woman but denied forcing her, claiming that she was his mistress.
He said: “I knew her long time ago. I knew her as a widow from Moba Local Government Area of the state. We have known each other for the past 35 years and I have been dating her for long.
“The last time I had sex with her was in April during Easter before meeting her again on November 7. That was the second time we met this year. I did not force her into it and I had her consent before doing it”.
Asked why she reported the matter to the police, Adedapo said: “I promised to give her N2,000 which she asked for before we did it. But after the sex I was able to give her N1,000 only. That could be the reason why she alleged that I raped her. I later found out that she was bleeding as a result of the sex.
“I did not even ejaculate because I used my children’s room, so I had to rush.”
However, the police image maker in the state, Mr. Victor Babayemi, ASP, insisted that the investigation carried out by the police revealed that the old woman was actually raped by the suspect.
He said: “In the course of investigation, facts emerged that the suspect knew the victim to be of old age, 75, and in menopause.
“She could not have been bleeding without tampering with her organ. Medical report shows that there was a violent sexual assault on her; she was also said to be distressed with her genital smeared with fresh blood.
“It shows that he invited the woman with criminal intent to have intercourse with her.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/man-45-allegedly-rapes-75-yr-old-woman-ekiti/#sthash.meDERjoY.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
“In many instances, it is the families of rape victims who collude with perpetrators to get them off the hook in the name of settling the cases out of court, further frustrating the efforts of law enforcement agencies.”

She noted that though efforts of the state government have been fruitful in the fight against violence against women, raping and domestic violence against women are yet to abate in Ekiti.

This is too bad the family takes money for their daughter being molested what type of values are these

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/national-news/140003-fayemi-s-wife-laments-rising-cases-of-rape-in-ekiti

WIFE of Ekiti State Governor, Mrs. Bisi Fayemi, has lamented the increasing cases of rape and violence against women in the state despite various laws put in place by the government to check the trend.

She blamed the families of some of the victims for mounting pressure on law enforcement agencies to prevent prosecution of the offenders, opting for out-of-court settlement.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Ugly toad. I get sicker whenever I remember your ugly face.

Money rituals, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Baby factories, Cannibalism, Drug pushing are all inventions of ibos.
By the way,
ibos can be anything or do anything but can never be as ugly and shitt as you are. I have never seen any ugly looking ibo like you.

All you've been saying since morning w ugly ugly ugly but got no pix n your profile to prove u aint ugly yourself..

U sound like someone dat has suffered a lot from the hands of women due to your ugliness grin cheesy grin

Can I have a photo contest with you please
I dey beg you
I got like 10pictures I would like to roll out here but only if your gonna posts yours too so that dis people would tell between me and you who is ugly. grin

Please don't turn down dis challenge.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

All you've been saying since morning w ugly ugly ugly but got no pix n your profile to prove u aint ugly yourself..

U sound like someone dat has suffered a lot from the hands of women due to your ugliness grin cheesy grin

I dey beg you
I got like 10pictures I would like to roll out here but only if your gonna posts yours too so that dis people would tell between me and you who is ugly. grin

Thanks.
Don't mind him fine boy you can't blame him that does not know who his father is

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
The police in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday arraigned four men- Ogundola Dayo 24; Akomolafe Gbenga, 27; Ayeni Oluwaseun, 29; and Seye Banjo, 24-before an Ado-Ekiti Magistrates’ Court for alleged rape.
The Police Prosecutor, Caleb Leranmo, told the court that the accused committed the offence on October 13 at Moshood road, Ikere-Ekiti.
He alleged that the first accused, Dayo, aided the three accused persons to gang rape a girl which led to her being hospitalised.

Man heartless until they put the poor girl in hospital what type of humans are these people Dayo Olu Seye why?

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/147036-four-men-docked-alleged-rape-ado-ekiti.html

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Court remands man over serial rape of own daughter
BY Ola Ajayi
IBADAN— A 48 year-old man, Mr. Sanni Idowu, has been remanded in Agodi Prison, Ibadan by a magistrate court for allegedly raping his daughter.
Until his arrest, the 48-year-old man was living at Ifedapo Amuloko area of Ibadan.
The girl, 15, was said to have been de-flowered by her father at the age of 10.
It was further gathered that the accused who has two wives had sent the mother of the girl away while the second wife has been ill for quite sometime.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/court-remands-man-serial-rape-daughter/#sthash.XavoxW3V.dpuf
This is too much the women have to stand up for fellow women what is going on Westsiders

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

I dey beg you

Thanks.

My Chinese friend will call you "Ug Lee"

Ugly toad as fůck.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

My Chinese friend will call you "Ug Lee"

Ugly toad as fůck.

Lmaooo grin
Someone just told me on bbm dat u old enough to be my father grin cheesy

Old fooool
An ugly one dat dat
Poor foool grin cheesy

Infetile swamp pig Lmaaooo hehehhe grin

I fresh , fit, sexy, pass everybody for your family
Lemme start with dis half pic

Oya post yours fooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Widow Killed by Pastor’s Son Lover for [b]Money Ritual in Ibadan[/b]http://www.osundefender.org/?p=93862

Information gathered from her lover, Taiwo, who had been arrested along with four others in connection with Kafilat’s death, revealed that immediately she became unconscious, the loverboy and his friends, Afeez Kareem and Lukman Ganiyu, who had already planned her death, clubbed her on the head with a digger, after which they put a kolanut in her mouth and buried her in a shallow grave already dug for the purpose.
The act was carried out in a house where Ganiyu was working as a security guard.
Sunday Tribune learnt that Taiwo was hellbent on becoming wealthy, not minding the means through which that would be achieved. He had reportedly approached an Islamic cleric, Mohammed Saheed, that he was interested in money ritual. Saheed claimed that he told Gbenga that he could not do such but gave him an alternative which could also yield money if done.
Saheed reportedly told him to put a kolanut in the mouth of the corpse of an elderly man or woman and bring it the following day after the kolanut must have dropped from the corpse’s mouth. To quicken the process, Gbenga decided to employ the services of prostitutes which he would kill to achieve his aim.
Because Taiwo was lazy like usual trying to get fast money
“However, when I approached prostitutes, I could not afford what they said I would pay if they should sleep in my house overnight. That was why I decided to make use of one of my numerous female friends,” Taiwo said. He further confessed that he tried two other lovers. He gave the names of his other lovers as Mama Iroko who came to him from Iroko, a surburb of Oyo town, and Mama Dada, a trader at Gbagi market whom he invited from Ibadan.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: You should just shut your trap your bloodline are molesters an have the lowest morels in the world

You people do worst then sell babies you molest them and turn them into run girls before they even start seeing mense

Sicktard freaks angry
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/145462-ibadan-records-20-new-rape-cases-monthly-nan-survey.html

Don't cry yet.

Why do you sell babies like puppies in iboland? See pictures below.

Another one

and another one.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HSmjYqRwAXU/Up8l9NuX5PI/AAAAAAAALdo/4665P6c-NWo/s280/download.png[/img]

and yet another one,

again and again,

With 15k I can buy Ngozi and Chukwudi from ibo land. A price below the cost of mid size Christmas goat. LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Lmaooo grin
Someone just told me on bbm dat u old enough to be my father grin cheesy

Old fooool
An ugly one dat dat
Poor foool grin cheesy

Infetile swamp pig Lmaaooo hehehhe grin

I fresh , fit, sexy, pass everybody for your family

Dis pic for the start

Oya post yours fooooooooooooool

If I were to be your father, I wouldn't have allowed you see the next day. Ugly frog.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Steps Out In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Not Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn't Family Uncle Or Aunty / Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.