Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Most Banged Yoruba Actresses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Banged Yoruba Actresses (26583 Views)

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

If I were to be your father, I wouldn't have allowed you see the next day. Ugly frog.

U can't be my father cuz your sperm is watery

What your type do s to steal babies
undecided

Yoruba people are well known for stealing babies
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: Court remands man over serial rape of own daughter
This is too much the women have to stand up for fellow women what is going on Westsiders

Adanne, do you have "chukwudi" for sale?

How many have you sold? LWKMD

Abeg, here below I need answers.

Why do you sell babies like puppies in iboland? See pictures below.

Another one

and another one.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HSmjYqRwAXU/Up8l9NuX5PI/AAAAAAAALdo/4665P6c-NWo/s280/download.png[/img]

and yet another one,

again and again,

With 15k I can buy Ngozi and Chukwudi from ibo land. A price below the cost of mid size Christmas goat. LWKMD.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is it not better to sell them as babies or molest them which one is worst, those babies go to needy families that could not produce children. If I were you I would check your blood because it is obvious your an Igbo raised by a barren women and that is why your so confused and have such strong feelings about Igbos. Biko see if you can plead with your kinsmen to leave the little girls alone because that messes them up when they want to have babies. They are the ones buying all the children from the factory check out a recent research
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE

The Impact of Infertility on Infertile Men and Women
in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria: A Qualitative Study

Sonja L Nieuwenhuis1
, Akin-Tunde

http://www.bioline.org.br/pdf?rh09037
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

U can't be my father cuz your sperm is watery

What your type do s to steal babies
undecided

Yoruba people are well known for stealing babies

Why do I have to steal babies when I can easily buy one over the counters in iboland? They are very cheap and affordable.

Ug Lee, you must have been rejected in baby market.

Guy, you wor wor no be small. Ugly as shiit. LWKMD.

3 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pandriod is infertile undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
E-warriors have succeeded in derailing this thread
Tribalists everywhere
You guys don't get tired or what?
Katikati
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1: Pandriod is infertile undecided
Of course now that is why he is obsessed with Baby factory grin He knows his only chance of having a baby unless he just become father to one of the westside baby mama's pekin is too buy one in Igboland. At least he know his son won't turn out lazy and ugly wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: Of course now that is why he is obsessed with Baby factory grin He knows his only chance of having a baby unless he just become father to one of the westside baby mama's pekin is too buy one in Igboland. At least he know his son won't turn out lazy and ugly wink

Lmaooo grin cheesy

I noticed he got the addresses of all the baby factories in nigeria

No joke dude is infertile

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: Of course now that is why he is obsessed with Baby factory grin He knows his only chance of having a baby unless he just become father to one of the westside baby mama's pekin is too buy one in Igboland. At least he know his son won't turn out lazy and ugly wink

How many have you sold? How do you sleep at night after selling a bouncing baby for 15k? You are very wicked and soulless. *spits on your ugly face*

Meanwhile, gimme ANSWER.

Another one

and another one.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HSmjYqRwAXU/Up8l9NuX5PI/AAAAAAAALdo/4665P6c-NWo/s280/download.png[/img]

and yet another one,

again and again,

With 15k I can buy Ngozi and Chukwudi from ibo land. A price below the cost of mid size Christmas goat. LWKMD.

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
We don't sell to molesters how did you get out of jail anyway

BY Ola Ajayi
IBADAN— A 48 year-old man, Mr. Sanni Idowu, has been remanded in Agodi Prison, Ibadan by a magistrate court for allegedly Molesting his daughter.
Until his arrest, the 48-year-old man was living at Ifedapo Amuloko area of Ibadan.
The girl, 15, was said to have been de-flowered by her father at the age of 10.
It was further gathered that the accused who has two wives had sent the mother of the girl away while the second wife has been ill for quite sometime.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/court-remands-man-serial-molest-daughter/#sthash.XavoxW3V.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pandriod WHY
The alleged sexual molestation of a 10-year-old girl (name withheld) at Abraham Adesanya estate, Ajah-Lagos, by a tanker driver simply identified as Edward, believed to be in his late 30s, is currently raising dust as the victim’s father has cried out against the ‘unsatisfactory’ manner the case was handled by the Police at the Ogombo Police station. He alledged he was being forced to drop the charges on the grounds that it was a “minor offence”, and that there was no “penetration in the course of molestation”
. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/sexual-molestation-of-10-yr-old-girl-in-lagos/#sthash.veGa2Kpi.dpuf

According to Access to Justice, AJ, a non-governmental organisation, handling the matter, “on November 11, 2013, we received information that a girl (names withheld) (two and a half years old at the relevant time), was sexually molested by a man, Kehinde Layode, who had been put in a position of trust over the child.

According to the family, the mother of the girl had kept the child with the defendant and his wife to go and buy drugs for the toddler as she was running a fever.

“This was a fairly routine help that the girl’s mother often sought and the defendant and his wife offered. However, on this fateful day when the girl’s mother returned to the house, she knocked on the door but the defendant told her that she was sleeping.

“The mother, however, insisted that the door be opened so that she could administer the drug she had bought.

Subsequently, she took the toddler home but noticed that there was a thick white fluid coming down her laps at which point she raised an alarm.

“The alarm attracted neighbours, who insisted that she report the matter to the police and take her for medical examination, which she did. The case was reported to the Igando Police Station and the police have, after investigations, launched a prosecution against the defendant.

“The case is presently before Mrs A. Oshoniyi of the magistrate sitting at Family Court, Ikeja Magistrate Court, Lagos State.
http://www.ynaija.com/madness-man-arraigned-for-raping-sick-30-month-old-baby-in-lagos/

Why are you westside men heartless like this why

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: We don't sell to molesters how did you get out of jail anyway

BY Ola Ajayi
IBADAN— A 48 year-old man, Mr. Sanni Idowu, has been remanded in Agodi Prison, Ibadan by a magistrate court for allegedly Molesting his daughter.
Until his arrest, the 48-year-old man was living at Ifedapo Amuloko area of Ibadan.
It was further gathered that the accused who has two wives had sent the mother of the girl away while the second wife has been ill for quite sometime.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/court-remands-man-serial-molest-daughter/#sthash.XavoxW3V.dpuf

Don't cry yet.

Another one

and another one.

and yet another one,

again and again,

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4real

Pity the guy/man small na

Na mouth yoruba people get

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: We don't sell to molesters how did you get out of jail anyway

BY Ola Ajayi

Don't cry yet.

Another one

and another one.

and yet another one,

again and again,

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Don't cry yet.

Another one

and another one.

and yet another one,

again and again,

Shattap and move on

Even your brother texaco1 don abandon u alone for here
Foool.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1: 9jagirl4real

Pity the guy/man small na

Na mouth yoruba people get

Damn, what was mothers reaction after popping you out? Did she wished she was on her pills? I can only try to reason with parents that brought forth this ugly looking monkey to the world.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Damn, what was mothers reaction after popping you.out? Did she wished she was on her pills? I can only try to reason with parent that brought forth this ugly looking monkey to world.

Dey console yourself u hear. Lmaaooo

Infertile swamp pig
grin
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Don't cry yet.

Another one

and another one.

and yet another one,

again and again,

Just so you can molest them market closed for you bro. I advise you you to take your time and go and help your sisters on the westside they are being ruined at very tender ages because Westside men are lazy and useless. If your women were not wombless from D&C, and your men with watery sperm, baby factory business would not be so good.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Shattap and move on

Even your brother texaco1 don abandon u alone for here
Foool.

cheesy grin cheesy

You wish I move on?

Ha ha ha! I have sustained thread for a record 7 months in a stretch. I take no hostage. This is the beginning of your end. I slay fools like you and spill your ugly blood over the thread.

What was the reaction of.your mother after looking at your ugly face? She wished to have flushed you down the pit latrine? LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

You wish I move on?

Ha ha ha! I have sustained thread for a record 7 months in a stretch. I take no hostage. This is the beginning of your end. I slay fools like you and spill your ugly blood over the thread.

What was the reaction of.your mother after looking at your ugly face? She wished to have flushed you down the pit latrine? LWKMD.

Self consolation

Get lost with your watery sperm
Infertile swamp pig

Lmaooo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: Just so you can molest them market closed for you bro. I advise you you to take your time and go and help your sisters on the westside they are being ruined at very tender ages because Westside men are lazy and useless. If your women were not wombless from D&C, and your men with watery sperm, baby factory business would not be so good.

How many you don sell? Do you have any chukwudi or ngozi for sale?

I want to buy 2 and feed my dogs with, since ibo babies are obviously cheaper than mid size goat in the market.

Meanwhile , I need answers

Another one

and another one.

and yet another one,

again and again,

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Self consolation

Get lost with your watery sperm
Infertile swamp pig

Lmaooo cheesy grin

Ugly mofos like you should be executed to save us from ugly looking toads. You mr, are still evolving. LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Ugly mofos like you should be executed to save us from ugly looking toads. You mr, are still evolving. LWKMD.

That's all you've been saying since morning

Let's do photo challenge to know who is ugly between me and u
But u refused.
Old old old fooool

Infertile swamp pig
Your sperm is watery.. Go and die

Lmaooo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by docsholz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
[/quote] Neither tribe has the right to claim moral superiority
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
doc sholz: Neither tribe has the right to claim moral superiority

Just so sad to see how divided we are in Nigeria all in the name of Tribal superiority . . . I pray that one day we will join hands and fight to liberate Nigeria as a citizen and stop this "My tribe is better" it aches my my heart to know that even the newer generation carry on the torch of tribal war.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by mayowaabiodun(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
If you guys could put all this wit and creativity into good use, nigeria would be a better place...
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by docsholz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Just so sad to see how divided we are in Nigeria all in the name of Tribal superiority . . . I pray that one day we will join hands and fight to liberate Nigeria as a citizen and stop this "My tribe is better" it aches my my heart to know that even the newer generation carry on the torch of tribal war.
I blame it on poor parenting
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

That's all you've been saying since morning

Let's do photo challenge to know who is ugly between me and u
But u refused.
Old old old fooool

Infertile swamp pig
Your sperm is watery.. Go and die

Lmaooo cheesy grin

Ugly mofo.

How do you feel when people say you are handsome? shocked

I don laugh tire. This ugly frog won't kill with laughter.

Ug Lee.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Ugly mofo.

How do you feel when people say you are handsome? shocked

I don laugh tire. This ugly frog won't kill with laughter.

Ug Lee.

You're a useless yoruba man
Go and die

Lmaooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
9jagirl4re: http://egosentrik.com/2013/12/04/shocking-video-two-yoruba-ladies-stripped-and-molested-by-some-barbaric-yoruba-men/

Why are you guys so heartless to your women ?

Ma, I wan buy chukwudi but my money no complete, can I pay in two instalments? Make I pay 5k now and pay another 10k by month ending? shocked

Choi!!! I don laugh tire. This thing dey sweet me for body.
Rehearsal of WHAT to say when I reach ibo land to purchase babies.

Errm, ermm. . .I need 2 weeks old chukwudi and 4 months old ngozi.shocked.

Meanwhile, please answer me.

Another one

and another one.

and yet another one,

again and again,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Not Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn't Family Uncle Or Aunty / Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.