Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter (4208 Views)

HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Whose Name Should Come First On The Wedding Invitations? / Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by trendystuf(f): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Who does this? What kind of Mother-In-Law will go out of her way to write this uninviting invitation letter for her son’s wedding.

"You are regretfully invited to the wedding between my Perfect Son, The Doctor & Cheap Two-Bit Tramp, Whose name escapes me right now.

The biggest disaster in my family history will take place at 9pm on Saturday, September 8th

And no doubt end in divorce. Hopefully in time to still be eligible for an annulment. The overwhelming disappointing heartbreak of a ceremony will be followed by dinner where nuts will be served because whatsherface has an allergy."

Would you go for the wedding if you were invited? What would you do if you were the bride?

Read more: http://trendysturvs..com/2014/01/bitter-mother-in-law-who-doesnt-like.html

Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by Queendo(f): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
I wil print my own card and ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by adezjamz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Queendo: I wil print my own card and ignore her.

Ok
Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by Ellidude(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Funny sha..Na hatred or Wetin?
Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by unmask: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
mothers are right....the girl could be a tramp
Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Queendo: I wil print my own card and ignore her.
gbam
Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by Ellidude(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
unmask: mothers are right....the girl could be a tramp
Not always right..

Some are marriage destroyers..
Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
unmask: mothers are right....the girl could be a tramp
ehen marry your mother na since shes perfect and knows it all.since shes all that,why the need to marry.

Awon mummys boy,mummy said i should sit down,mummy said i shouldnt go to the office,mummy said i should not eat
Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by Ellidude(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: ehen marry your mother na since shes perfect and knows it all.since shes all that,why the need to marry.

Awon mummys boy,mummy said i should sit down,mummy said i shouldnt go to the office,mummy said i should not eat
Lol..Help me tell him jare

1 Like

Re: Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter by melodies: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
I so feel 4 d mother in law of a woman becos by d time the so called
Cheap 2bit tramp go born boys and girls full house in no time,
she will only b left with dropping jaw and goin round looking 4
who would call her a proud gran abi she no go tell pple?
Upon all her hatred,she couldn't stop d wedding!
Hating is just useless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Run Away Wife / Is It Necessary To Spank Children? / Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.