Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

A must read if you are a member of this section. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A must read if you are a member of this section. (570 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A must read if you are a member of this section. by Munner(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Since i discovered the religion section of this forum 3 months ago,i was very happy because i saw messages which boosted my faith.But as time went on,i discovered that most threads are now filled with arguments between christians and atheist.When i read these arguments,i feel very angry because at the end of these arguments nobody wins.For example, there is a thread for testimonies of 2013 this thread has turned from testimonies to arguments about the bible.PLEASE THIS IS A NEW YEAR,LET US STOP THESE ARGUMENTS.

1 Like

Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by Youngwee(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
shocked really
Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by unmask: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
questions and not answers create knowledge......atheists ask question.....theists don't.....who knows more?

1 Like

Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by Munner(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
unmask: questions and not answers create knowledge......atheists ask question.....theists don't.....who knows more?
u guys should create a thread for your questions and answers.Dont turn every thread into arguments.
Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by PastorOluT(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Munner: u guys should create a thread for your questions and answers.Dont turn every thread into arguments.

Exactly, bt the truth is that threads that are solely teachings hardly makes frontpage or get comments. Many here are not just interested in such threads (even some so called xtians), bt when it comes to argument then everyone wants air their views.

Sincerely there are some things I want to share (even questions) n hear others view on, bt can not 'cos many here are not just interested in deep things about Christianity.
Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by An0nimus: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Exactly, bt the truth is that threads that are solely teachings hardly makes frontpage or get comments. Many here are not just interested in such threads (even some so called xtians), bt when it comes to argument then everyone wants air their views.

Sincerely there are some things I want to share (even questions) n hear others view on, bt can not 'cos many here are not just interested in deep things about Christianity.
I am interested.
Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by PastorOluT(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
An0nimus:
I am interested.

But u have not shown any interest so far in any of my threads, even some controversial ones that negate the contemporary belief system of the church?

If u are sincere we could start with what is on ground?
Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by An0nimus: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

But u have not shown any interest so far in any of my threads, even some controversial ones that negate the contemporary belief system of the church?

If u are sincere we could start with what is on ground?

I may not comment much doesn't mean I'm not interested. I've learnt a few things from you and this section since I started stopping bysmiley

My opinion on the OPs case is that arguments cannot be stopped. Limited yes, stopped? no. Definitely not on Nairaland.
Re: A must read if you are a member of this section. by khattab02: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
An0nimus:

I may not comment much doesn't mean I'm not interested. I've learnt a few things from you and this section since I started stopping bysmiley

My opinion on the OPs case is that arguments cannot be stopped. Limited yes, stopped? no. Definitely not on Nairaland.
Gbam! Impossible!

(1) (Reply)

Who The Watchtower Said Would Resurect On The Last Day / Controversy In Nigeria Oversighting Of New Moon Tomark End Of Ramadan / Handling A Financial Crises -- Trusting God In Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.